over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects after GHRP-2/Mod GRF shot

grn89

Newbies
I have recently started a GHRP-2 & Mod GRF cycle @ 100mcg 3 x a day.

I have noticed that within 5 minutes of injecting (particularly at night) I get a hot flush sensation. I also get mild palpitations and the occasional heartbeat flutter, almost like an adrenaline rush. This can last 30 minutes or so.

It doesn't bother me, the hot flush is actually quite pleasant lol, but are these sides common with these peptides?

I don't notice the sides in the morning, only mildly in the afternoon and they're strongest at night.

They are USA made from propeptides.

I have recently started a GHRP-2 & Mod GRF cycle @ 100mcg 3 x a day.

I have noticed that within 5 minutes of injecting (particularly at night) I get a hot flush sensation. I also get mild palpitations and the occasional heartbeat flutter, almost like an adrenaline rush. This can last 30 minutes or so.

It doesn't bother me, the hot flush is actually quite pleasant lol, but are these sides common with these peptides?

I don't notice the sides in the morning, only mildly in the afternoon and they're strongest at night.

They are USA made from propeptides.

i get the flush, and a very very mild headache occasionally. my flush is a little delayed, but my core temp raises and will stick around for 30-45min

Occasional headache went away after a few weeks. And often times will get heart palp and or flutter - I hate this and it knda scares me.!

Ive been gettn them since i started peps..i even went to the doctor to get checked out cuz i was gettin worried...all test came back fine but i still hate gettn them.....when u get them if u relax urself an take really deep breaths it seems to help them not last as long....to b safe go get urself checked out itll at least give u peace of mind..

flushing, heart racing a little, but heart palpitations are not good. Cut down on the dose and take more often.

After a year of solid use, i switched vendors. New bottles injected fine for a few weeks then one day i got flush, broke out in hives, itched all over,,,,i assumed i had an allergic reaction,,,i injected all shots intramuscular after that, lieu of subq,,i noticed no sides with im shots,,,fyi

Last edited:
After a year of solid use, i switched vendors. New bottles injected fine for a few weeks then one day i got flush, broke out in hives, itched all over,,,,i assumed i had an allergic reaction,,,i injected all shots intramuscular after that, lieu of subq,,i noticed no sides with im shots,,,fyi

I didn't know you could shoot them "IM".. Does it still have the same effect?

Yes peptides are fine intra muscular,just enters bloodstream quicker, ,,its not a problem at all. I prefer subq but if im gong to get sides or risk sides its better for me im, at least in my circumstance

Yes peptides are fine intra muscular,just enters bloodstream quicker, ,,its not a problem at all. I prefer subq but if im gong to get sides or risk sides its better for me im, at least in my circumstance

I may try that. My problem right now is I am not getting the numb hands like I did before.

My subject has occasionally noticed hot flush skin, increased HR and hives/extremely itchy skin after pep injection, mostly TB-500. It's very occasional. It seems like an allergic reaction. 100mg diphenhydramine (Benadryl) 30 minutes before injection seems to help, and another 50mg after injection if a reaction is noticed.

One of my observations differs with what has already been said here. That is that each time it has happened was after an IM injection. My subject switched to SQ and so far it's been reaction free (only twice)

My subject has occasionally noticed hot flush skin, increased HR and hives/extremely itchy skin after pep injection, mostly TB-500. It's very occasional. It seems like an allergic reaction. 100mg diphenhydramine (Benadryl) 30 minutes before injection seems to help, and another 50mg after injection if a reaction is noticed.

One of my observations differs with what has already been said here. That is that each time it has happened was after an IM injection. My subject switched to SQ and so far it's been reaction free (only twice)

Thats very interesting,,it very well could be coincidence with im for me,,,,i will try benadryl next time,thanks for input bro

CJC always gives me a flushed, warm face, no other issues though.

I always get a flush, body and face. I turn red and get an almost dbol-like pump for a half hour or less.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131