over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

matryxl ergo

nelynel

Registered
So i figured i would let my mouse give this a try, reason deep lines under eyes almost like permenant bags.....he woke up with a lil swelling but seem to fade in a couple hours two to b exact.....lines an seperation completly gone though but this is still day one...will report back in a couple days with his status

Curious as well.

im wondering how this would work if injected into acne scars. Might be impractical to inject stretch marks, maybe mix with a skin care cream for that

Using the whole bottle 10mg...mulitiple injections in affected areas, 3 on each side....swelling completly gone an lines an or bags have disappeared...still early only day two but so far great results.....jjb had a write up on snap 8 which is for forehead area but same rules apply, he also had really good results...

So i figured i would let my mouse give this a try, reason deep lines under eyes almost like permenant bags

If you have bags, of what I picture, almost like a mouse after a fight, that is water/fluid retention. Matryxl will not do much for that. Your gonna want a a good eye cream with caffeine for increased blood flow, and some other good ingredients. A micro-current treatment just around the eyes would be even better for draining the lymph. You might need multiple treatments but results will be visible after first treatment...UNLESS it has been there for to long. After to long fat will deposit in those pockets then it is surgery time.

im wondering how this would work if injected into acne scars. Might be impractical to inject stretch marks, maybe mix with a skin care cream for that

What kind of acne scars? Flat? Discolored? Raised like a keloid? For all of the above chemical peel is the best, cheapest way to go. It`s not gonna do anything for stretch marks except burn your $$

Matryxl is a "plumper", similar to hyaluronic acid. When injecting you will not see full effect of the plump till after swelling goes down.

Yeah i guess i just worded it wrong.....i said bags to give u a picture of what or how deep the lines were under eyes...mulitiple skin care creams have been tried with no luck which is why i decided to try this...i have really fair skin an squint a lot an im sure sun exposure has never helped either....

If you have bags, of what I picture, almost like a mouse after a fight, that is water/fluid retention. Matryxl will not do much for that. Your gonna want a a good eye cream with caffeine for increased blood flow, and some other good ingredients. A micro-current treatment just around the eyes would be even better for draining the lymph. You might need multiple treatments but results will be visible after first treatment...UNLESS it has been there for to long. After to long fat will deposit in those pockets then it is surgery time.

What kind of acne scars? Flat? Discolored? Raised like a keloid? For all of the above chemical peel is the best, cheapest way to go. It`s not gonna do anything for stretch marks except burn your $$

Matryxl is a "plumper", similar to hyaluronic acid. When injecting you will not see full effect of the plump till after swelling goes down.

U seem pretty educated with this, if u have any other suggestions id like to hear...

U seem pretty educated with this, if u have any other suggestions id like to hear...

Thanks, my wife owns a skincare center which I`m at quite a bit answering phones, booking appts, etc. She does over 100 facial treatments a month, from microcurrent, to chemical peel, back facial, lots of acne patients. She wants to do more so is working on her bachelors in biology with a focus on genetics, then off to naturpoathic school to be an NMD dermatologist. She has a passion for curing acne. I say go make us millions!

We can take this to pm, what type of eye creams have you used? Do they list active ingredients? Most OTC crap does not, but that is what you need to know. The eye cream I use every night has matrixyl, haloxyl, eyeliss. We are trying to formulate a new eye cream with the compounding pharm next door to include the active ingredient in the canadian version of prep-h... a live yeast cell derivative called BioDyne, or LYCD. We wanna see ig all the hype is real.

Skin is tough, topicals can help a little but there is so much bullshit out there. Even at that, remember, skin is a barrier, it is meant to keep elements OUT! To be effective you want things to get IN! I know, dilemma. For our anti-aging serum with snap 8 we added a transdermal carrier like DMSO but not so smelly, its some kind of di-methyl-sulfate something or other, that`s for the chemists to know. I`ll pm you my email if you wanna send just an eye pic so I can see what`s going on and maybe reco better.

depressed scars the rolling or or boxcar they call them

depressed scars the rolling or or boxcar they call them

Oh man. It takes a lot to even out the skin texture of that. Easy less invasive, longer path is microderm + chemical peel in same treatment. I can send you peel but it would take a long time and not do as much. You need heavy chemical and physical exfoliation to even out texture. More invasive (maybe not much more cost because of 1 time vs multiple treatments) would be laser resurfacing. This will essentially burn thing down to a more even texture, maybe not perfect but much better. Hope that helps.

I had acne scars on both temples. Depressed pockmark type shit. Is that the same as boxcar? Lol. And I use a face moisturizer with pro retinol vit A in it morning and night and after every shower. And they're no longer even noticable. Barely barely there. I tell ppl that and a lot of ppl go "no u didn't' lol.

Tomorrow will b a week, lines are no longer there...what it looked like after day one is still the same....seems to b holdin up really nice...no complaints so far

Tomorrow will b a week, lines are no longer there...what it looked like after day one is still the same....seems to b holdin up really nice...no complaints so far

what did you mix the matrixyl with and what quantity ?

would you consider using lipopeptide at the same time ?

Bw....at 1ml...have'nt read up on lipopeptide at all ill have to look into it

i think he is asking how much did you inject per spot and how far away was each spot you injected.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131