advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use CJC-DAC alongside CJC non-DAC?

Landmonster

Registered
I'm curious if anyone has ran CJC 1295 DAC alongside CJC non-DAC. If so, what are your thoughts?

My thoughts are.... CJC non-DAC, even injected multiple times per day, is bound to leave gaps in daily growth hormone production. It is very unlikely that a person could inject his test subject round the clock every 3 hrs with CJC non-DAC. (Even if so, you are unlikely to do so at night while sleeping.)

My question is.... would using a weekly dose of CJC DAC help bridge some of the gaps between missed injections of CJC non-DAC? Or, would it help increase GH production overnight, when injections are not routinely possible?

Since CJC DAC is active in your system basically 24 hours a day, it seems like it might be worthwhile exploring.

Would there be any kind of obvious drawback to using CJC non-DAC with CJC DAC?

There's no point, your pituitary only has so much GH stores in it for a pulse.

Bad idea.
Actually, CJC no DAC is almost useless in any occasions.
It has about 5-10% bioavailability

Bad idea.
Actually, CJC no DAC is almost useless in any occasions.
It has about 5-10% bioavailability

Its almost useless??????????oh i guess all those lab results were probally just fake ones

Yes, ModGRF (1-29) is certainly USELESS! At least if you use 100-200 mcg which is very common.
i guess all those lab results were probally just fake ones
No, that's just was not a ModGRF (1-29) SOLO! Every time it was a combo with GHRP which mask the uselessness of ModGRF (1-29). Nobody in the world even ever think to test ModGRF (1-29) SOLO!
Usage of ModGRF (1-29) is one of the biggest myths in peps-world.

Make a lab results if you don't believe to the science data...
The effective dosage for sc or im injections is 1-2 mg which is ridiculous and expencive.
Only i.v. route is effective! The same for Sermorelin - it is much more useless than ModGRF (1-29). Sermorelin is just a garbage on the peps-market!
Actually, Tesamorelin is a very similar drug which also almost useless - 4% bioavailability - read the instruction! And 25-35 min half-life... rumor saying it's 8 hours - just a bullshit! Dose of Tesamorelin needed is very high.

Last edited:
Yes, ModGRF (1-29) is certainly USELESS! At least if you use 100-200 mcg which is very common.

No, that's just was not a ModGRF (1-29) SOLO! Every time it was a combo with GHRP which mask the uselessness of ModGRF (1-29). Nobody in the world even ever think to test ModGRF (1-29) SOLO!
Usage of ModGRF (1-29) is one of the biggest myths in peps-world.

Make a lab results if you don't believe to the science data...
The effective dosage for sc or im injections is 1-2 mg which is ridiculous and expencive.
Only i.v. route is effective! The same for Sermorelin - it is much more useless than ModGRF (1-29). Sermorelin is just a garbage on the peps-market!
Actually, Tesamorelin is a very similar drug which also almost useless - 4% bioavailability - read the instruction! And 25-35 min half-life... rumor saying it's 8 hours - just a bullshit! Dose of Tesamorelin needed is very high.

Tesamorelin: yes it is expensive to run, about $100 a fortnight, but IGF from 169 to 259 using 2-2.5 a day.. impressive.. there may be better ways to do it, regardless if it is 25-20mins or 8 hours, it increased IGF either way. If that is a good thing is another story, but i have not researched it so cant give references, where is your reference for the 25-35min by the way?
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...exciting-grf1-29-ghrp-2-serum-gh-test-46.html

Basic version of how they work (Dats words but I summarised and added to it)

GHRPs (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin): “increases GH release from somatotrope on its own and makes environment safe for GHRH”
Like cardiac shock paddles. You administer a GHRP and a pulse of GH is created. This is predictable and reliable across all normal people. They do this by reducing somatostatin release from the hypothalamus and reducing somatostatin influence at the pituitary.

GHRH (cjc-1295 modGRF(1-29)) “increases the amount of somatropes and amplifying the GHRP induced GH pulse”
Creates no pulse. It only adds to whatever is happening naturally. If there is a pulse occurring then GHRH increases the GH release. If no pulse is occurring when GHRH is administered then it will have little effect on GH release as GHRH only works on GH release if naturally occurring somatostin isn't currently active.

So THAT is the time to take your modified GRF(1-29) (only form of GHRH worth taking) because it will now work since somatostin isn't around. So no point using GHRH alone, has to be taken with GHRP otherwise its next to useless by itself due to the somatostin as we can’t know when our levels are high or low, we need the GHRP to reduce them.

Last edited:
Oh it would be funny watching Dat rip you a new one with endless studies and 1000 word reply .... Go on then, go do a SOLO GHRP without ModGRF and see what happens, oh wait, Alpha did that and it was like 2... There is this scientific thing called synergy ....
What? Dat? He got a lot of errors in his posts! He even don't know the word bioavailability! He even don't distinguish the words "then" and "than"! :D
Alpha? Beta, gamma...
200 mcg GHRP-2 solo s.c. must give about 40-70 ng/ml! Your famous Alpha got something like 10-20 ng/ml from 250mcg! That's very funny man! You've never seen real good analysis?
synergy? :D bioavailability!
4% * 100 mcg ModGRF will give you ZERO-synergy!:D
Never mind! You just listening to the rumors!

Go ask Dat on his SECRET forum about uselessness of ModGRF! That soneofabitch don't allow anybody to register any more. Looks like mason :D

Last edited:
:D:D:D
I just checked his famous thread...
1) Yesteday fasting since 11pm the night before
2) Inject 500mcg of Mod GRF1-29 and 250mcg of GHRP-2 SubQ
3) Draw serum GH exactly 40min after injection
And the result was... ta-dam!!!!
12.8 ng/ml
:headbang:
Incredible! 500+250 mcg - and almost nothing! :D:D:D
And the thread named "Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!"
And commets like that - "Excellent research! WOW!!!":D
You guys are so uneducated here...
He must have about 50 ng/ml just using 250 mcg GHRP-2 SOLO!!!

Last edited:
What? Dat? He got a lot of errors in his posts! He even don't know the word bioavailability! He even don't distinguish the words "then" and "than"! :D
Alpha? Beta, gamma...
200 mcg GHRP-2 solo s.c. must give about 40-70 ng/ml! Your famous Alpha got something like 10-20 ng/ml from 250mcg! That's very funny man! You've never seen real good analysis?
synergy? :D bioavailability!
4% * 100 mcg ModGRF will give you ZERO-synergy!:D
Never mind! You just listening to the rumors!

Go ask Dat on his SECRET forum about uselessness of ModGRF! That soneofabitch don't allow anybody to register any more. Looks like mason :D

He even don't distinguish ? You mean, He doesn't even distinguish ?

Big deal, when people stay up late at night typing and trying to help people their posts are not essays...

I had not even finished my post yet, you quoted me before i could finish, it was a mistake to post as i did.

I am the last person to listen to the rumors, i just explained the synergy above ..

You have obviously not read Alpha's (a physician like myself) entire thread who does bloods before and after...

250mcg + 100mcg GRF gave GH surge of 5.3 and 500mcg + 100mcg gave GH of 12.6

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/1375628-post350.html

It may not be a 18-20 ngMl but it lasts for around 4 hours or less...

Either way ModGRF or GHRP may not be the best on their own, but together they are amazing.

Please enlighten me with these "really good analysis"

T
GHRPs (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin): “increases GH release from somatotrope on its own and makes environment safe for GHRH”.
Stop copying this bullshit from Dat!
GHRP doesn't alternate somatostatinergic tone at all! It just works like antagonist of SS.

:D:D:D
I just checked his famous thread...

And the result was... ta-dam!!!!
12.8 ng/ml
:headbang:
Incredible! 500+250 mcg - and almost nothing! :D:D:D
And the thread named "Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!"
And commets like that - "Excellent research! WOW!!!":D
You guys are so uneducated here...
He must have about 50 ng/ml just using 250 mcg GHRP-2 SOLO!!!

So your body produces 20 ng/Ml naturally does it ? Do you even know the reference range for GH?

Have you even used peptides, the right ones, correct dose, correct time, for a long enough period to actually give useful insight ? Or done bloods to disprove their are all useless as you say?

Ipam is one of the weakest pulse GHRP there is... Its half life is longer as its a 3rd generation GHRP so you get a trade off.. If these peptides are useless as you say, what is so great you use ??

There is a lot of education that needs to be taught around here, Dat did a lot of that, others come and go that give their useful scientific insights, but none would appreciate your "insights". I still have not seen any references or studies backing up anything you say.

You have obviously not read Alpha's (a physician like myself) entire thread who does bloods before and after...

250mcg + 100mcg GRF gave GH surge of 5.3 and 500mcg + 100mcg gave GH of 12.6
Man! It is almost ZERO results! Look at the any of Dat's graphs! At the left scale! How much ng/ml do you see?
So, what about BIG results? Have you seen any? I don't know what you guys testing here... but your GH lab results is nonsence!

Stop copying this bullshit from Dat!
GHRP doesn't alternate somatostatinergic tone at all! It just works like antagonist of SS.

"Basic version of how they work (Dats words but I summarised and added to it)"

And you proof, reasoning, study to back this up is where?

I am not an English guy, like he is ;)

You certainly are not, because you are not reading or understanding what i am writing. What is your purpose in this thread?

Man! It is almost ZERO results! Look at the any of Dat's graphs! At the left scale! How much ng/ml do you see?
So, what about BIG results? Have you seen any? I don't know what you guys testing here... but your GH lab results is nonsence!

:rolleyes: yeah so what will give you BIG results when it comes to ENDOGENOUS GH? Enlighten us, but give us a study to back it up.

I have better things to do than argue with you. My time is more valuable else where.

Last edited:
There is a lot of education that needs to be taught around here, Dat did a lot of that, others come and go that give their useful scientific insights, but none would appreciate your "insights". I still have not seen any references or studies backing up anything you say.

OK... the Dat is your God. I see. So, take a look at Dat's picture!
How many ng/ml do you see? What peptides dose do you see?
And what lab results do you have?
25998d1239848395-dats-cjc-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides-figure5.jpg

Alpha's 12.8 ng/ml is NONSENCE!

Last edited:
Growth Hormone, Plasma

Growth Hormone
Order Code: HGH

Male:
0-6 years: 0.10-8.80 ng/mL
7-17 years: 0.03-14.90 ng/mL
18 years and older: 0.01-1.00 ng/mL

12.8 ng/mL = 12.8 x more than a high reading for the average 18+ male..
for up to 4 hours. Higher pulses when using other GHRP along with GHRH.

Female:
0-6 years: 0.10-8.80 ng/mL
7-17 years: 0.06-23.80 ng/mL
18 years and older: 0.03-10.00 ng/mL

No more from me. Im off to bed. You still ignored most of the questions I asked and just focused on what you had to say like a horse with blinders trying to win a race..

12.8 ng/mL = 12.8 x more than a high reading for the average 18+ male..
for up to 4 hours.
Man, are you deaf or a blind? I gave you the DAT'S GRAPH! It is GH-results after less than 100 GHRP + 100 GHRH

Now you are telling me again the bullshit about "normal GH" and "4 hours pulse"!:mad:

You got 12.8 and the graph show about 100 ng/ml! Nothing to say? So go to read the sience studies!:mad:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws