over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh.... Head is pounding

brooklynn

Board Supporter
Board Supporter
Within 30 minutes after I take my shot 2 ius... My head starts pounding. Feels like I have a heart beat in my head..It last all night...Anybody know what the cause could be or what would help me...

Sounds like high blood pressure bro.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

migraine

I just experience a week long migraine from injecting hygetropin 7 days ago. My immune system could not handle the impurities in the hgh.
As a result I got migraines and sores in my mouth. Since I stopped the hgh yesterday, I am migraine free today.

Vitamin c lowers blood pressure. Maybe that is why they say to take a lot of it while on gh....

I often get a head pulsing side effect after taking peps. Generally if its a larger dose I get it.. Also usualy accompanieed with a flushed feeling or warm face/cheeks.

The pulsing doesn't last with me all night though, the first few nights I had peps before bed I didn't sleep but I think a part of it was anxiety. I took them a bit earlier and found I slept ok.

Within 30 minutes after I take my shot 2 ius... My head starts pounding. Feels like I have a heart beat in my head..It last all night...Anybody know what the cause could be or what would help me...

Get a glucose meter and see what your blood sugars are doing during this time.

Big water retention > high blood pressure > headaches

Back down the carbs a bit, drink 1.5 gallons of fluids per day, and start up on as advised on the 3 grams of vitamin C. Keep sodium low. Eat as many diuretic vegetables as you can (broccoli, asparagus, spinach)

easy fix drop the generics who knows what your taking

A member here reported that he experienced headaches when he was taking tevtropin prescribed by his doc. Headaches are a side effect from any gh whether pharm grade whether generic or pharm grade from hypertension from edema. So your post is invalid.

A member here reported that he experienced headaches when he was taking tevtropin prescribed by his doc. Headaches are a side effect from any gh whether pharm grade whether generic or pharm grade from hypertension from edema. So your post is invalid.

+1 ....

Riptropin are considered UGL/Generic as they are not "Pharm Grade" and they are some of the strongest GH you will ever find on the entire planet.

REAL Quality GH will induce great water retention 9 times out of 10.

hmm...

I get that on CJC

I know so is water weight, cts and all but for some reason only get that from chinese crap the stuff given too me from the doctor doesnt do that too me sure is strange :)

Got an MRI on my head.. Because I stopped the hgh and my trt and my head was still pounding...all day everyday non stop...Turns out I have sinusitis... I was put on a steroid pack and a antibiotic.... I would of never guessed it was my sinuses because my nose wasn't blocked and I didn't have any congested at all... Guess I can start back up on the gh soon...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear