Which one do you prefer

• CJC 1295 Dac

Votes: 134 58.3%
  • CJC No Dac (Mod grf)

Votes: 96 41.7%

• Total voters

lordsks

Banned
What has given you the best results? I have only used non Dac (Mod grf) but have been reading some promising things about CJC Dac. How much have you researched with?

Can't tell any difference really myself

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Can't tell any difference really myself

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Surprised to see that response with all the DAC buzz lately. I've only been using DAC a couple weeks but so far I'd have to agree with you.

DAC is good but the bloat u get from it is terrible.

Let's not forget to answer the second part of his question. Could be very helpful information.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Researched 2 Mgs a week for 12 weeks. Rat is bigger, leaner, stronger, & healed couple nagging injuries. For my rat, the benefit is the boosted recovery from hard training sessions.

Nope. Green tea spikes rats bp. Green coffee too. Don't think it's needed...rather avoid sides too

Use cjcw/o and ghrp2 very happy with results so hav'nt tried cjc w dac.

I have been using cjc w/o dac and ghrp 2 for a couple of months and have had very good results. but I like the fact that with the dac u don't have to pin everyday. probably try dac next time.

I have seen a weight reduction of 20 lbs (fat) in my research subject w/ using the Dac at 5mg a week (5 doses of 1mg), over a 8 week period. There's really something to the fat burning capabilities of this compound.

Im on 2mg dac a week.. one pin a week.. on week 4 right now and im getting decent results.. sleep is great.. dreams are even better...

I have seen a weight reduction of 20 lbs (fat) in my research subject w/ using the Dac at 5mg a week (5 doses of 1mg), over a 8 week period. There's really something to the fat burning capabilities of this compound.

Damn those are some impressive numbers. I'm going on 3 weeks at 3.5mg/week of DAC and have lost about 5lbs with T4/T3. Hoping to lose around 20 pounds as well by mid summer.

Really been thinking hard about trying this out. Those numbers spiked my attention. Were you dieting hard while researching or?

Really been thinking hard about trying this out. Those numbers spiked my attention. Were you dieting hard while researching or?
My research subject has tightened his diet down, but nothing extreme.

How the F are some of you guys dosing 2mg+ in one shot. Just hit 1mg and head felt like it was gonna explode, heart was racing, tingling/itchy over my body and raised patch of skin where I injected.

I have been doing 2.5 mg a week of dac(once a week) for a few weeks now. I have been sick for two of those so training is pretty much not possible, but my body fat is down some and Im looking pretty good. I plan on keeping it up, and adding 10ius of gh a week with it to.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner