over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check this out... Very interesting read

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
**broken link removed**

oops posted the page 3 link.. scroll down and read 1&2

Ouch.... People cant follow the rules. Im retired!!!

**broken link removed**
Ouch!!!!!!!!!! This is why I am no longer in the peptide or chemical research industry. No wonder all the banners are down... Im officially retired....

Well

1. They did not get raided
2. They did not get shut down for selling GW
3. They are not scamming anyone as I know the owner and he is a good guy.
4. Some reporter bought GW from them and went on a rant in the Chicago Tribune.
5. The owners of Iron Mag Labs magazine have an agenda as they own their own peptide/research company.
6. People need to understand the laws of research........research only

Illinois Man Charged in Pennsylvania with Illegally Distributing Peptides

APRIL 01 (PITTSBURGH) –A resident of Palatine, Ill., was indicted on March 26, 2013, by a federal grand jury in Pittsburgh on charges of mail fraud, misbranding of drugs and money laundering, United States Attorney David J. Hickton announced today. The three-count indictment named Adam F. Higdon, 40, of 145 S. Pine Street, Palatine, Ill., as the sole defendant. According to the indictment, Higdon maintained two websites for the illegal distribution of peptides - chemical compounds which require a prescription for dispensation, but which are illegitimately sought by body-builders for muscle enhancement. Higdon deceived the Internet service provider and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by falsely representing on the websites that he was selling these substances "for research use only . . . not for human consumption." During the period from January 2010 until January 2011, Higdon allegedly paid $131,472.50 to acquire the substances from suppliers in the People’s Republic of China; and he thereafter sold the peptides for $397,662. The law provides for a maximum total sentence of 20 years in prison and a fine of $250,000 on the mail fraud count; three years in prison and a fine of $250,000 on the misbranding count; and 20 years in prison and a fine of $500,000 on the money laundering count. Under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, the actual sentence imposed would be based upon the seriousness of the offenses and the prior criminal history, if any, of the defendant. Assistant United States Attorney Leo M. Dillon is prosecuting this case on behalf of the government.

The prosecution arose from the combined efforts of agents with the FDA Office of Criminal Investigations, and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). An indictment is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

Illinois Man Charged in Pennsylvania with Illegally Distributing Peptides

APRIL 01 (PITTSBURGH) –A resident of Palatine, Ill., was indicted on March 26, 2013, by a federal grand jury in Pittsburgh on charges of mail fraud, misbranding of drugs and money laundering, United States Attorney David J. Hickton announced today. The three-count indictment named Adam F. Higdon, 40, of 145 S. Pine Street, Palatine, Ill., as the sole defendant. According to the indictment, Higdon maintained two websites for the illegal distribution of peptides - chemical compounds which require a prescription for dispensation, but which are illegitimately sought by body-builders for muscle enhancement. Higdon deceived the Internet service provider and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by falsely representing on the websites that he was selling these substances "for research use only . . . not for human consumption." During the period from January 2010 until January 2011, Higdon allegedly paid $131,472.50 to acquire the substances from suppliers in the People’s Republic of China; and he thereafter sold the peptides for $397,662. The law provides for a maximum total sentence of 20 years in prison and a fine of $250,000 on the mail fraud count; three years in prison and a fine of $250,000 on the misbranding count; and 20 years in prison and a fine of $500,000 on the money laundering count. Under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, the actual sentence imposed would be based upon the seriousness of the offenses and the prior criminal history, if any, of the defendant. Assistant United States Attorney Leo M. Dillon is prosecuting this case on behalf of the government.

The prosecution arose from the combined efforts of agents with the FDA Office of Criminal Investigations, and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). An indictment is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

Saw that also here:
**broken link removed**

Gators, I get lost in that GIF of yours, damn!

Yeah, I had a feeling there is more to the story. expected phil to phil us in on more details of what is really happening.. :)

Last edited:
Well

Here is what you can't do
1. Sell peptides and GH
2. Sell peptides and steroids
3. Sell peptides as either of the above
4. Sell peptides on same site as nutritional supplements
5. Tell people to inject peptides
6. Tell people peptide dosages
7. Tell people what peptides will do for them
8. WU lots of money to people that are on a DEA list in other countries.

Damn, and this guy, former owner of Purepeptides plead guilty in January to"introducing a misbranded drug into interstate commerce." he was providing advice to customers on dosing, admin, use etc..

And he is a criminal defense attorney no less, you would think he would know better...

**broken link removed**

it's hilarious when a reporter writes a story like that Chicago tribune article and they act like they stumbled on some unknown secret internet world... maybe the should look at research(plant food) companies that sell "recreational" compounds.... Methadrone, Naphyrone, Camfetamine, or NBOMe derivitives...

WU is very closely scrutinized, this i know for a fact.

As big as this industry is and growing it was only a matter of time. Man this sucks.

Damn, and this guy, former owner of Purepeptides plead guilty in January to"introducing a misbranded drug into interstate commerce." he was providing advice to customers on dosing, admin, use etc..

And he is a criminal defense attorney no less, you would think he would know better...

**broken link removed**

it's hilarious when a reporter writes a story like that Chicago tribune article and they act like they stumbled on some unknown secret internet world... maybe the should look at research(plant food) companies that sell "recreational" compounds.... Methadrone, Naphyrone, Camfetamine, or NBOMe derivitives...

If they aren't now they at least know where and what to look for next...

Can somebody tell me or PM me Osta-gain's new URL please? I see on ironmag they said they changed URL's but I cant find it anywhere. thanks

Yawn... hey Chicago, how about doing a story on this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lXgnb6tdBY]Burzynski: PART I - Trailer No. 1 (2010) - YouTube[/ame]

The top drug companies trying to shut down a doctor that comes up with a treatment for cancer that SMOKES all other treatments aka chemotherapy. Then when they couldn't on their own, the paid the Texas government and FDA to try and shut him down.

Fuck you mainstream media, and screw anyone who wants to tell me I can't experiment with my own body with drugs that Big Pharma can't control.

So its all about how peptides are marketed that determines legalities, right?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131