over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else try GHRP/GHRH by IV?

ManoftheWorld

Kilo Klub Member
HOLY FUCK!

let me tell you...!!!! Am just curious cuz tried it for shits and giggles, just to say I did I guess since majority of studies usually all started from IV administration but talk about head rush extreme moments after... literally felt like a steam whistle in the old cartoons... then the tingles shooting thru my wrist into my hands were actually kind of creepy where the tingles and feeling of numbness just lingered in my hands for a good while....wow

and was just the common run of the mill 100mcg of ghrp2 and 100mcg of cjc/no-dac....

Usually do IM and occasionally sub Q and will get and remain sweaty as a bitch after I hit a dose with some occasional visible flushing and sometimes lethargy too etc but nothing like this... whoa... not going to lie the head rush is a little scary but yet sparked so much curiosity and amazement all at the same time as to how much different of a feeling it can be... Im still in a little bit of disbelief thinking about it..

Last edited:
You are talking about what you saw your research subject go through right..? Since we cannot use peptides for human use and all :rolleyes:

Studies show GH elevated to 120-150ng/ml Vs 18-30 sb so yeah... next time if you do it to your research subject get a blood test done just to see how high it went!

I would not recommend shooting peps IV

In the big picture of long term use I couldnt recommend IV either since there is the eventual issue of collapsed veins regardless of how clean and sterile and the use of new pins every time, its bound to happen at some point...

I will add though to further support how extreme the release was... there was a a period of blurred vision and even numbness tingles along jaw bone and cheek bones and feet... basically the same kind of pressure on nerves associated to hands and wrists but everywhere else too that was simply just nuts to believe...

In the big picture of long term use I couldnt recommend IV either since there is the eventual issue of collapsed veins regardless of how clean and sterile and the use of new pins every time, its bound to happen at some point...

I will add though to further support how extreme the release was... there was a a period of blurred vision and even numbness tingles along jaw bone and cheek bones and feet... basically the same kind of pressure on nerves associated to hands and wrists but everywhere else too that was simply just nuts to believe...

What brand of peps did you research with on your test subject?

fellow sponsor Ergo.. of former, since whatever is going on with the various guys and peptides/research chems...

Last edited:
Shooting anything iv into a test subject is very dangerous. You need to be absolutely sure what you are using is pure, and won't damage heart valves.

Anybody Else

Have many researchers been watching studies this way?

Is the purpose to increase muscle growth more than just fat loss, or to get more bang for buck?

Would CJC-1295 with Dac be the best option for this kind of research, because it dosnt have to be done so often as GRHP-2 and CJC without Dac?

Or would the research be just applying the GRHP-2 and CJC without Dac iv just post workout, and all other times IM??

Would be a interesting research study but sounds like alot of risk for "possible" benefits.

Last edited:
I would never administer peptides via IV to my research rat. SubQ or IM only.

The risk reward is not even worth thinking about it. I must be one of the few on this forum who does SubQ. Very rarely do IM.

HOLY FUCK!

let me tell you...!!!! Am just curious cuz tried it for shits and giggles, just to say I did I guess since majority of studies usually all started from IV administration but talk about head rush extreme moments after... literally felt like a steam whistle in the old cartoons... then the tingles shooting thru my wrist into my hands were actually kind of creepy where the tingles and feeling of numbness just lingered in my hands for a good while....wow

and was just the common run of the mill 100mcg of ghrp2 and 100mcg of cjc/no-dac....

Usually do IM and occasionally sub Q and will get and remain sweaty as a bitch after I hit a dose with some occasional visible flushing and sometimes lethargy too etc but nothing like this... whoa... not going to lie the head rush is a little scary but yet sparked so much curiosity and amazement all at the same time as to how much different of a feeling it can be... Im still in a little bit of disbelief thinking about it..
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's all I can say!!!! please don't do that.... Your an adult, so I cant advise either way, but...... please do not do that!!!!

The risk reward is not even worth thinking about it. I must be one of the few on this forum who does SubQ. Very rarely do IM.

bump.... duplicate post...
disclaimer...... What I say is for entertainment value only. Im not a Dr. This is strictly for entertainment value only!!!

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner