advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Errrr Help (Dealing w/ Vacuum Seals)!!!!

reebokrunner456

Registered
Just wondering if there are any ways (such as drawing air out, 'pumping' air in, loosening the cap, etc.) to 'destroy' the vacuum seal effect.

In the past, the effect would diminish upon the 2nd mL of water, upon reconstituting. However, this time the vacuum seal is strong as ever, even after I've finished reconstituting.

As a result, it makes working with the peps VERY difficult, esp. when trying to draw them up into the same syringe. If I screw up on the first one and the seal sucks the liquid out of the syringe and back into the vial, then no biggie (I simply re-draw); but if the vacuum seal sucks the liquid into the 2nd vial, then the GHRH is now in with the GHRP and I'm shit out of luck. :banghead:

Has anyone else had this problem or know what to do to fix it? I've never before had peps/gh/etc. where the seal effect persisted after reconstitution, and I'm finding it to be a real pain in the ass!!!

Remove plunger out syringe with needle in bottle, that does it fior me

A good way to do it is to get a needle (on its own) say 23g. Put that in the vial and leave it there say halfway in.

Then either recon or draw your desired amount with a separate syringe. The existing needle will act as a vent.

Just wondering if there are any ways (such as drawing air out, 'pumping' air in, loosening the cap, etc.) to 'destroy' the vacuum seal effect.

In the past, the effect would diminish upon the 2nd mL of water, upon reconstituting. However, this time the vacuum seal is strong as ever, even after I've finished reconstituting.

As a result, it makes working with the peps VERY difficult, esp. when trying to draw them up into the same syringe. If I screw up on the first one and the seal sucks the liquid out of the syringe and back into the vial, then no biggie (I simply re-draw); but if the vacuum seal sucks the liquid into the 2nd vial, then the GHRH is now in with the GHRP and I'm shit out of luck. :banghead:

Has anyone else had this problem or know what to do to fix it? I've never before had peps/gh/etc. where the seal effect persisted after reconstitution, and I'm finding it to be a real pain in the ass!!!
lmfao!! are you serious? lol,i'm laughin my azz off!!!:rolleyes:

lmfao!! are you serious? lol,i'm laughin my azz off!!!:rolleyes:

Yeah actually I was (and not afraid to admit it)... it may seem like a stupid/silly question and hopefully gave you a good laugh, but I've heard questions that seem much more ridiculous.

In the past half decade (i.e. since using such vials), I've never encountered a vacuum seal that did not lose the seal effect after reconstitution. [So after all, how am I supposed to know?] I've also read MANY threads on these boards and others and never came across this topic/thread. I'm sure it's been asked, but not like some topics/questions on here...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131