over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gaining a shit-load of weight... Ghrp2

Allergic2Average

Newbies
My 4 legged research subject Grenaldo has went from 210 to 223lbs in about 15-18 days. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this before? It's not like he's getting fat... Just gaining a ton of weight. The scale don't lie.

in my research studies fluid retention was an issue are you sure its not just water weight?
if it is you might want to research something else

That seems like a lot of weight. Mod grf n ghrp2 makes me put on 5-7 lbs of water within a couple days. If your diet is jacked and the hunger hits you hard this might be the reason for that much weight. I ve learned to keep low calorie snacks around when I pin. I can eat everything in sight after pin. Now I keep lots of fruit , Greek yogurt n almonds ( great but calorie dense) with me a chow down 30 mins after I pin.

Fluid retention!!!!

13 pounds in that time won't be anything but fluid

Ok, bloating is a little obvious... Definitely noticing intramuscular water retention. Now, when does this stop? Last week Grenaldo weighed 220 and now he's 223... Will he be 226 next week?! Yikes!! :eek:

I started researching on my subject for purposes of fat burning but all weight gain has been the only noticeable result!! Yes, appetite is elevated! What's the best way to go instead of ghrp2 w Mod? Ipam w Mod?

I've used Ipam for years, never get crazy appetite or weight gain from it.

Ipam and Mod being used currently, don't get that much water weight but about 2kgs (5lbs) but I'm 5, 9" and small frame. I think it may be relative to your height and weight with how much water you hold.

It's fluid though, my ankles get that big sock line and I look pumped all the time..

I am having vitamin C plus a mild diuretic but it's pretty much not doing anything..

similar experience here, usualy gain about 10 pounds water for mod and GHRP-2, once i stop using them water comes off within 48 hours

I put on 8 pounds of muscle off Mod 29 and GHRP 2 at 3 times a day (100MCG). I say I put on about 6 pounds of water too for a total of 14 pounds. That was my first time over a 4 week period.

Going away on a trip this weekend and considering stopping my peps (with exception of ipam prebed to help sleep) and my hgh. would be for 5 days. Could be a good test for peps/hgh water weight in general.

GHRP2

I know ghrp6 causes crazy appetite, is that what you are experiencing? I didn't think the 2 version would cause this. Never tried the 2 but the 6 most def put on the pounds. If your stuff is making you feel almost hypo with extreme hunger n sweats then explosive evacuation of the bowels :eek:, I think you got type 6 rather than 2 brotha. I know researchers will stop taking 6 because of too much weight gain.

ghrp2 and mod will put a good few lbs on most users, if you are flat upon starting, then that could double, you'll first be full as a house within the muscles, then more than likely spill over, but that's all it is, water retension, the good thing is, underneath it all, fatloss or near impossible ability to gain much if any fat whilst running them is happening, I have run them and eaten some very high calories yet the calipers haven't budged, although I have looked bloated...

That seems like a lot of weight. Mod grf n ghrp2 makes me put on 5-7 lbs of water within a couple days. If your diet is jacked and the hunger hits you hard this might be the reason for that much weight. I ve learned to keep low calorie snacks around when I pin. I can eat everything in sight after pin. Now I keep lots of fruit , Greek yogurt n almonds ( great but calorie dense) with me a chow down 30 mins after I pin.

The combination of fluid retention and increased appetite has me up 12lb in like 3 weeks and I was cutting previously. I've been slacking on diet but my muscles are incredibly full with rounded looking muscle bellies. I love it but I know if I make this calorie/carb intake permanent I'll start adding fat. It's been fun though, really filled me out. The hunger increase from ipam to ghrp2 was no joke for me. I can't even imagine trying ghrp6.

I also came completely off t3 so the glycogen replenishment and fullness is even more pronounced. I'm primed for fat gain if I don't get diet cleaned back up though. I've been killing 5 guys burgers like it's my fucking job. Out of control. Probably should jump on some phentermine. The ghrp2 makes it hard for me.

Last edited:
The combination of fluid retention and increased appetite has me up 12lb in like 3 weeks and I was cutting previously. I've been slacking on diet but my muscles are incredibly full with rounded looking muscle bellies. I love it but I know if I make this calorie/carb intake permanent I'll start adding fat. It's been fun though, really filled me out. The hunger increase from ipam to ghrp2 was no joke for me. I can't even imagine trying ghrp6.

I also came completely off t3 so the glycogen replenishment and and fullness is even more pronounced. I'm primed for fat gain if I don't get diet cleaned back up though. I've been killing 5 guys burgers like it's my fucking job. Out of control.

what makes you think you will gain much fat if any if running peps? 5 times per day your having 5 - 90 min or therabout pulses of natty GH which will eat/oxidise any fat in your bloodstream mate.

what makes you think you will gain much fat if any if running peps? 5 times per day your having 5 - 90 min or therabout pulses of natty GH which will eat/oxidise any fat in your bloodstream mate.

I'd like to believe this and I know it's somewhat accurate. But I'm just eating sloppy for the last 2 weeks. Peps and gh won't completely remedy a runaway train diet. I have to admit though, I'm not adding any noticeable fat or subcutaneous water yet. Muscles just look full and round, loving it. I'm doing about 4 pulses a day. I may switch over to ipam, but based on what I've read and Alpha's tests, it really takes about 250mcg minimum to equal the pulse you'd get using 100mcg ghrp2. Anyone not agree you need more ipam?

Following up on this topic, is pulsing before meals ideal or not? Doesn't this help with nutrient partitioning and fat oxidization? Any downside?

Last edited:
If you replace ghrp-2 with Ipamorelin will it stop water retention? My BP is high after a week of mod 1-29 and ghrp2 because of 8 lbs of fluid retention.

If you replace ghrp-2 with Ipamorelin will it stop water retention? My BP is high after a week of mod 1-29 and ghrp2 because of 8 lbs of fluid retention.

Ipam is known to cause less bloat and less cortisol/prolactin issues. It also does not affect hunger like ghrp2 and especially 6 can. That said, it also produces a weaker gh pulse. One thing to note is that it creates a longer pulse though despite it being lower. Still ghrp2 is considered more potent.

I personally seemed to notice more water retention on ghrp2 but I also added an extra pulse (4x day) in so it's not a totally fair comparison.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic