advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sensitive nipples on peps.. What to do/take?

bcr83

Registered
Hi all,

So I've been running peps (mod grf/IPam) 100/100 3x ED - 5 days on 2 days off.

Its about my 7th week and I have noticed sensitive nipples. Like a constant tingling.

I'm in panic mode for Gyno, I have access to Nolvadex and arimadex but I don't want to start taking hard stuff if I can avoid.

The obvious answer is to stop peps, which I am considering however I was also thinking about getting a good AI, would that help?

If I was to get bloodwork done what should I be asking for as I have no idea?

Thanks for any help

Prolactin increases are supposed to be minimal with ipam, but you may be sensitive to even a low amount in your body. Most AI compounds do little for prolactin sides. Some guys swear by nolva but you may want to look into pramipexole or cabergoline.

I recently had sensative nips / gyno while running peps and hgh took caber a few weeks and its gone

Thanks for the replies, I am getting a blood test done today.

I am not sure if you can check prolactin levels in blood?? (I'll google it)

Yeah it's funny because I was having a total of 500mcg a day on Ipam for a few weeks and fine, I stopped for a 6 day break and am only having 300mcg a day and they're tingling.

I also go the sore joints again after the 6 day break which I sort of guess your body must get a bit used to it.

I will get full hormone sweep regardless. Cabergoline is called dostinex here in Aus so I will check out.

Thanks for the info.

SO I get my bloodwork back on Monday.

Testing for androgens and Oestrogen as well as full liver panel, BSL and Prolactin.

Now the doc asked me a few Q's and I have noticed lately while I'm at work I get a wood all of sudden and it hangs around for ages. My sex drive hasn't really increased but I get a wood and it stays around..

Could this possibly mean more test??

My next question is, is it possible that if my bloodwork comes back with high test and high oestrogen should I used arimadex??

If prolactin is high I will go Cabergoline which I would imagine the doc would prescribe me but just in case its not prolactin wanted to find out what I should take??

Thanks

[lang=fr]Peptide gyno = prolactin
Try to get some pramipexole or caber, prami work fine for me in the past[/lang]

Thanks zxcvb, so I can't get caber here doc won't prescribe it anymore however I did some research on restless leg syndrome and I got Pramipexole prescribed instead..

Anyone have any experience on pramipexole??

I ended up getting about half of my blood results back today, with the doctor saying everything was in range apart from ALT levels in liver which were 58?

Prolactin was 75 or (3.53) depending on units of measurement.

OEST2 was 100 (recommended to be under 150)

Do any of these seem odd with how sensitive and very slightly puffy nips??

Anyone experienced here who could maybe suggest another result or analysis to cross check etc??

Thanks in advance

I ended up getting about half of my blood results back today, with the doctor saying everything was in range apart from ALT levels in liver which were 58?

Prolactin was 75 or (3.53) depending on units of measurement.

OEST2 was 100 (recommended to be under 150)

Do any of these seem odd with how sensitive and very slightly puffy nips??

Anyone experienced here who could maybe suggest another result or analysis to cross check etc??

Thanks in advance

Need ranges too.

The pl range was 50-300 so I was on lower side, estradiol was upto 150..

I got a new test done yesterday (fasted) with cortisol as well and test levels which I will post up In a few days.

I know it sounds crazy but the ONLY thing I changed last week was I started supplementing creatine mono 6g a day... I've got no lactation or hard gyno lumps just sensitive nips and slightly puffy nips.

I have been taking prami 0.25g a day and I feel exactly the same so it mustn't be prolactin? No peps for 5 days now either...

Blood levels back

I got further BW done with some results below.. Overall I am concerned about my Estradiol..

Cortisol = 379 (120-620)

Test = (19 n/mol) (8.3-29)

Free Test = 64 pmol/l (25-120)

OEST2 = 151 (<150)

Hematology

Hb = 153 (130-180)
Hct = .46 (.40-.54)
RCC = 4.9 (4.5-6.5)
MCV = 95 (79-99)
MCH = 31 (27-34)
MCHC = 333 (320-360)
RDW = 12.1 (10.0-17.0)

WBC = 3.5 (4.0-11.0)
Neut = 1.6 (2.0-7.5)

Lymph = 1.2 (1.0-4.0)
Mono = 0.3 (0.2-1.0)
Eos = 0.2 (<0.7)
Baso = 0.0 (<0.2)

Plat = 229 (150-400)

Plasma Glucose = 4.9

LIPIDS

Chol = 4.5 (3.5-5.4)
Trig = 0.6 (0.1-2.0)
HDL = 2.0 (>1.0)
Chol/HDL = 2.2 (<5.0)
VLDL = 0.3 (0.1-0.9)
LDL = 2.2 (2.1-4.0)

Thyroid TSH = 1.7 mIU/L (0.5-4.5)

So it appears my estro is higher - last week I did the same test not fasted whereas this time I was and the OEST2 was 100. This test was 151. I am experiencing a tingling, sometimes burning and irritated right nipple (more so than my left) sometimes a minor shooting pain but nothing that makes me take pain killers etc. Enough to know that somethings different..

I have never had AAS, Once a year ago I had OTC Est blockers but again nothing major and didnt experience much on that. I feel my chest is a bit swollen or full, no hard balls under nipples just more chest to squeeze :(

I am getting an ultrasound and more than likely seeing an Endo but could someone in the know kindly give me an idea of what to use if I should being Nolva, dex or Arimosan? I don't think I need something crazy, I would like to know why my levels are high to begin with but to control them now not sure if I Should start taking something???

Puffy nips

What's your bodyfat % at ..? Gotta get that down. I have the same issue, puffy nips even tho I'm clean. Maybe due to previous researching many years back. Dex and mason never did much, nolva helps, letro is best, but then everyone is diff. Could go for the surgery but thats a few grand, if you do go for getting the glands removed not just the fat. From what I have read, the pros get the glands removed and never have to worry about this annoying embarrassing painful crap again.

Hey there, I am quite lean (attached pic) I have been down to 7.5% but am around 11-12 in the most recent.

Carry fat in chest though and I think this is amplifying the issue.. Letro kills all est but I am more concerned with rebound. I think ideally something that lowers test converting into estro without having that rebound which was why I was thinking arimadex or arimosan or nolva?? Don't know enough about them although I know nolva is a serm..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369549670.695548.jpg

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369549760.160437.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369549760.160437.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,243
Last edited:
By the way here in Australia everything is double!! Surgery is $8000-$10000...

If you're only taking peps it's a prolactin issue. You can get caber or prami for research from sponsors here.

Thanks but check my blood results. Clearly shows prolactin isn't an issue!!

I took prami but it didn't do anything (realised this after seeing my prolactin was low to begin with) my pl was 3.53 in US measurements or internationally 75 out of 50-300 range..

Also yeah unfortunately living in Australia means you can't order anything online!! Our retarded customs will seize paracetamol if they find it!

Nips

I have read that letro will actually dissolve/remove fat in the nips even if it is an old issue. From my research I think there is some truth to this, although it did not get rid of 100% the fat in this area, it def helped, maybe 40-60% reduction. I was advised to use letro from some of guys out in Venice Cali when I was out there doing fitness modeling. I doubled the recommended 2.5 every day since 2.5 didn't do much.
I did not know about the rebound with letro, but my idea would be to bridge into nolva to avoid the rebound. My cousin had the gyno surgery after some cycles so I guess it does run in my family:mad:. To me letro is worth trying, it's helped. I know it's bothering you, but I can hardly tell from the pics man. Mine is worse and has been much worse. Keep up the hard work brotha!

Appreciate the help I will start the reading process on letro now, a few more late nights of reading!

Yeah I have a mix of a tiny bit of excess skin and fat storage around there. Just keep hitting incline hard to try and add meat up top..

Nips

Since you are in Australia, maybe try that Synthetine by Synthetek for fat loss, Syntheselen is good for fat loos as well. Never tried the peptides that you are researching, but I sure thought IG1 R3 was great for fat loss. Is the diet pretty clean? Diet will mess with estro. Alcohol and THC will bring the estro up too. I know what you mean about the extra skin and fat on the sides and bottom of the chest area, age has to be a big factor, I've really noticed this in the last few years, late 30s. Yes, hit the chest hard n heavy, use a wide grip including flys and weighted dips (elbows out, wide grip) to hit the sides of the pecs. Decline flys are going to hit the area of concern plus I read a study about decline flys recruiting more chest muscle fibers than most chest movements. It may not seem like building the lower chest is the way to go due to the nips being puffy, but it's the only way I know to hit the sides of the chest and get the wide full chest look. My chest is big but it never looked all that great unless I was under 8% bodyfat. If it is just fat and not the glands there are some newer types of cosmetic surgery to consider, not as costly as full gyno surgery. Lipodissolve and Vaser to spot reduce fat as a last resort.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131