over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peps aren't dissolving...

phosphorylation

Registered
So I just grabbed a bunch of DAC from a different source than my first batch. I reconstituted the vial last night and it did not dissolve completely so I left it overnight. Still full of sediment this morning. Should I toss it? This doesn't seem like a good sign at all, especially coupled with the lack of positive indicators of quality....

[lang=nl]If that is true, why would you need filler when other peptides reconstitute in to a clear liquid without any problems?[/lang]

Well

[lang=nl]If that is true, why would you need filler when other peptides reconstitute in to a clear liquid without any problems?[/lang]

Everyone uses filler.......everyone buys from the same place.......we sold to SRC many times before so its not the product its the procedure. Ergo is the only one selling 5 mg DAC..........maybe thats the issue, too many mgs.

Everyone uses filler.......everyone buys from the same place.......we sold to SRC many times before so its not the product its the procedure. Ergo is the only one selling 5 mg DAC..........maybe thats the issue, too many mgs.
[lang=nl]Sounds plausible, however src sells ipam at 5mgs and that reconstitutes fine.

Anyway, thanks for addressing this..[/lang]

I think because it would be hard to see 5 mg in the vial......let alone 2 mg or 1 mg.

Like the MYO :p Fill me up with a full bottle Phil. lol

I think because it would be hard to see 5 mg in the vial......let alone 2 mg or 1 mg.
[lang=nl]Yeah, hadn't thought about that, lol. Since my research equipment is sensitive, what ís filler exactly?

Is it a salt like fumarate or HCL?[/lang]

Honestly

[lang=nl]Yeah, hadn't thought about that, lol. Since my research equipment is sensitive, what ís filler exactly?

Is it a salt like fumarate or HCL?[/lang]

I do not know what is in the buffer.....I did not ask because to my research customers it does not matter....but the word used is BASIC BUFFER....as long as it does not effect the substance in question and can easily be seen, that's all the researchers need.

It happened to me once but i didn't left it overnight. For being too much careful and on the safe side i threw them and bought new ones. They seemed to dissolve fine and worked well with me.I suggest you do the same.

What was used as diluent? I've seen this happen with sodium chloride. Seems to react with the buffers in ghrp's and melanotan. Cjc no dac seems fine, haven't tried anything with a drug affinity complex. All this being said each bio synthesis source could use different buffers from source to source. If it was bac water or sterile water then I guess this will be no help.

Ghrp-6 seemed to still induce large release of ghrelin at 500mcgs, as Phil stated most likely it is only the buffer left behind unless of course your product become gelatinous as my ghrp-2 did when left over night.

Sodium chloride seems fine with proteins FYI. For the record it was bacteriostatic sodium chloride.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity