over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epitalon - anyone ever research it?

Pushinit

Registered
I received a mailing from SRC talking about the fact they now have this available. It looks like a very interesting peptide for reversing the aging process. Has anyone done any research on or with this?

I had never heard of it, but some of the stuff on it are very interesting. Keep us updated if you research it.

I'm interested in researching Epitalon but can't seem to find what a normal dosage would be in mcg's. All literature seems to state 1-5 mg per day. But that's using drops and not injecting.

I'm interested in researching Epitalon but can't seem to find what a normal dosage would be in mcg's. All literature seems to state 1-5 mg per day. But that's using drops and not injecting.

That is about all I can find also. I did see something that implied 100mcg per day might be appropriate subq but it seems like this is really bleeding edge stuff at this point. That said, the sublingual approach has been used for many years and researched heavily in Russia and appears to be proven. It seems like injecting subq would act exactly the same but would require smaller dosing.

That is about all I can find also. I did see something that implied 100mcg per day might be appropriate subq but it seems like this is really bleeding edge stuff at this point. That said, the sublingual approach has been used for many years and researched heavily in Russia and appears to be proven. It seems like injecting subq would act exactly the same but would require smaller dosing.

Now that would make it very affordable.

Last edited:
Found this......
Epitalon:

30-40 microg/kg x 5 days per month.

For me that's about 15 gm's per month

I'm 53, been taking it for 3 months and people have literally been saying I look 13 again

It seems that it goes by two names.

Epitalon and Epithalon. A bit more info online available for Epithalon.

" Dosing is by daily subcutaneous injection. A dose of 1.5mcg/kg (150mcg for a 100kg male) once or twice a day by subcutaneous injection into the fatty area on the front of the leg.

2.5 ml injection water should be injected into the vial and one dose will be 7.5 units on a 1ml insulin syringe."

This dosage makes a bit more sense anyway. My research subject has no fatty legs so hopefully the belly will do just fine.

I'm 53, been taking it for 3 months and people have literally been saying I look 13 again

13? I assume that is a typo. Can you share details about where you got it and how your taking it? Is it sublinqual? How much and how often?

Last edited:

13? I assume that is a typo. Can you share details about where you got it and how your taking it? Is it sublinqual? How much and how often?

If it makes me look like I am 13 I think I'll have to pass on this. I was nothing but a head sitting on a twig at 13.

LOL! ^

I will be researching it in about a week. There's a huge thread on Epitalon on longecity.org if you search on Google. It's a fantastic read and looks to be a fantastic compound for anti-aging and overall wellness.

Read about it a year ago. The consensus was stay away!!

Where did you get that idea from the thread. The consensus was pretty clearly just the opposite. Perhaps you saw a different thread or were confused by a different peptide name.

So its injected ED because one post said 5x monthly?

Also, is it stored in the fridge?

The best I can tell, not much research has been done on subq injections with Epitalon/Epithalon. The most common protocol I have seen is what is mentioned above of 1.5mcg/kg (150mcg for a 100kg male) once or twice a day. I also read where researchers with mice injected every day for one month every 6 months and saw significant life span and other improvements over a few years. It appears that the benefits are seen a few months after usage so results are slow.

I researched it twice using the above protocol for 30 days each time with a 4 month break between the two uses and can't say I have seen any real benefits yet, but they may be subtle. I'm 56 and in very good shape and health so it might not be as obvious to me anyhow.

Bump.

For the guys who have been using this. How are you finding it now?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws