over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2

Dr. Noe

Registered
I started several weeks ago taking melanotan subcutaneous injections and tanning. I have gotten really dark but the headaches from this stuff are really bad and I also notice that I have black spots or darker spots at the injection location then the rest of my body. Is this normal?

what dosage are you using? alot of times i read about people having bad side effects with m2 is because they are going higher dose range...

I take 250 mcg 2 x weekly and tan 10 min in tan bed on those days

Take it rite b4 u go to bed...a good majority do bcuz they say it turns there stomache

I started several weeks ago taking melanotan subcutaneous injections and tanning. I have gotten really dark but the headaches from this stuff are really bad and I also notice that I have black spots or darker spots at the injection location then the rest of my body. Is this normal?

Never experienced headaches. Have seen light nausea. I have not incurred the darker spots at the injection location that you have stated.

Dosage that usually administered on my rat is 250mcg 15 minutes before and 250mcg after tanning session. Usually on a full stomach to help nausea.

Never experienced headaches. Have seen light nausea. I have not incurred the darker spots at the injection location that you have stated.

Dosage that usually administered on my rat is 250mcg 15 minutes before and 250mcg after tanning session. Usually on a full stomach to help nausea.

I started off with 2oo mcg to test my tolerance and even that low dose gave me headaches but I did get very dark.

This is my exact protocol and I really like it, nice natural looking tan with no sides and minimal time/money investment. Helps keep my acne down as well.

Just be aware it can raise liver values a bit so if you are running other supps take this into consideration - over .5 I get a really bad achy feeling like the flu is kicking in , headaches are included here - below this dose I am fine, so your own body chemistry dictates as my friend can run higher dosing with same batch no worries . :)

I started off with 2oo mcg to test my tolerance and even that low dose gave me headaches but I did get very dark.

I have used M2 for a few years now and found that 125mcg once a week and tanning once a fortnight gave the same results as the dosages you guys are using now ................try it and you will save some money

When I tried melanotan 1 I could not get out of bed with the lethargy it gave me. But mt11 wow, no sides at all at 250mcgs I only took 4 injs over about 10 days two sunbeds for only 4 mins each and I am as dark as I have been on a weeks holiday. Just come back as well from canaries and no peeling no burning at all and a really nice dark tan.
Can't say how impressed I am with this stuff. Oh and as a side good wood as well...:)

x2 except the tanning bed part. Two boys on travel baseball teams is all the sun I need!

Works great.

I have used M2 for a few years now and found that 125mcg once a week and tanning once a fortnight gave the same results as the dosages you guys are using now ................try it and you will save some money

Same here...150 just as good....

When I tried melanotan 1 I could not get out of bed with the lethargy it gave me. But mt11 wow, no sides at all at 250mcgs I only took 4 injs over about 10 days two sunbeds for only 4 mins each and I am as dark as I have been on a weeks holiday. Just come back as well from canaries and no peeling no burning at all and a really nice dark tan.
Can't say how impressed I am with this stuff. Oh and as a side good wood as well...:)

Same here so I haven't tried it again. Maybe a lower dose was the answer!:lightbulb:

Yes, everything you described is normal. The headaches will eventually go away but if you cut back on your dosage they should stop. Ive been taking it since 2009 from May-Sept. Im skin type A (burn peel) and just using 4 ticks a day is plenty enough that I look like I could qualify for affirmitive action...

MTII

I take 1mg per day. Makes me want to puke and gives me headache. Also makes me dark. Take it right before you go to bed.

I take 1mg per day. Makes me want to puke and gives me headache. Also makes me dark. Take it right before you go to bed.

Seriously?? For all those who haven t researched MT2 this is not a good idea no matter when you take it. Thats nuts and the side affects would be miserable!!

I've taken it, and got DARK ! No side effects at all, no nothing besides a deep tan. PM me if you have any questions !

Has anyone ever had any joint pain while running this? During my loading phase, my shoulder was really achy and painful. Anytime i pulled my arm back, it would really hurt. It seems like it comes back a day or two after my maintenance shot as well. Is this common?

From my experience your body should assimilate to the reactions caused by M2 after continued use.

Anti-histamines and aspirin should help fight them off in the meantime

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner