over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

11 days in LR3

Tyga

Registered
My subject has lost 3lbs, with no drop in strength either.

Fingernail growth is a tad bit quicker, and the facial hair is growing faster as well.

Started at 40mcg, first two days
third through the fifth day 60mcg
six to eleven 80mcg.

subject will keep it at 80mcg until it runs out, subject has three 1mg vials.

we rotate from delt to delt to sub q.

Last edited:
What's your research protocol? (pre, post, workout, etc.)

subject is researching first thing in the morning, since it works out at 630pm.

will be upping the dose to 100mcg daily within the next few days.

yestarday the subject worked legs, phenominal pump with a slight strength increase.

nail growth is quicker

Do you have to reconstitute the LR3 in 0.6 acetic acid?
Do you get much bloat on LR3?

Last edited:
Do you have to reconstitute the LR3 in 0.6 acetic acid?
Do you get much bloat on LR3?
i reconsituted with BAC, 2mL to 1g lr3

my subject hasn't had any bloat, actually oppisite. leaning out nicely, with nasty pumps in the gym
thx. keep us posted

no prob

subject worked chest and biceps last night. Had an insane pump, full muscles with slight increase in weight used.

subject said his skin feels thicker/harder to pin.

tomorrow ill up the subjects dose to 100mcg

I was listening to a really good podcast the other day super Human Radio and the guy was saying lr3 pre workout and DES in the middle of workout is the way to go for amazing results. I've always done lr3 pre workout and has amazing sleep thicker hair leaner and been much more vascular not to mention the crazy pumps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I was listening to a really good podcast the other day super Human Radio and the guy was saying lr3 pre workout and DES in the middle of workout is the way to go for amazing results. I've always done lr3 pre workout and has amazing sleep thicker hair leaner and been much more vascular not to mention the crazy pumps.

pre workout will disrupt/ruin the bodies natural release of MGF post workout. lr3 has a relatively long half life.

Dr. Nat has reposted dat's views on lr3 numerous times... search through the older threads.

pre workout will disrupt/ruin the bodies natural release of MGF post workout. lr3 has a relatively long half life.

Dr. Nat has reposted dat's views on lr3 numerous times... search through the older threads.

I c will definitely look into it. thanks

100mcg bi lat

split 100mcg bi lat in the researchers delts yestarday before working out just to see what all the riff raff was about. Now i see lol the pump was intense, still afraid of interfering with the bodies natural MGF production post workout.

down another 2 lbs as well.

Down another 2lbs, still researching 100mcg as well.

Keep in mind the researcher is carb cycling;
high
med
low
high
med
low

But, even doing this previously the weightloss wasn't as significant. Strength is actually increasing a pretty decent amount. Nail growth is still prevelant, and quick.

Exactly all he did was repost someone else's shit, no research of his own - the main question asked of him was to define the timeline the body actually begins MGF production and he couldn't produce any data to back any of his statements. LR3 half life is approx 24 hours so Irregardless of when it's used it would presumably interfere with MGF production, right?

But as we see by this case study everything seems to be working just fucking fine.

Exactly all he did was repost someone else's shit, no research of his own - the main question asked of him was to define the timeline the body actually begins MGF production and he couldn't produce any data to back any of his statements. LR3 half life is approx 24 hours so Irregardless of when it's used it would presumably interfere with MGF production, right?

But as we see by this case study everything seems to be working just fucking fine.

ease up my man, no need to get all hostile online lol doesn't matter, i read lr3 has a half life of 20hrs. reguardless i've been researching it am, pm, pre workout just depends on how my research subject feels that day, and when it wants to pin.

results are obvious though, bottom line; LR3 is effective pick what is convienent for your research, pinning wise.

All of the current recommendations I've seen are that IGF-LR3 should be used 8hrs after workout. DES intra workout. I plan to take my fasted first thing in the AM the day after my evening workout.

ease up my man, no need to get all hostile online lol doesn't matter, i read lr3 has a half life of 20hrs. reguardless i've been researching it am, pm, pre workout just depends on how my research subject feels that day, and when it wants to pin.

results are obvious though, bottom line; LR3 is effective pick what is convienent for your research, pinning wise.

Sorry, just tired of ppl posting about him , all he did was parrot, ^^^should have been your first answer man, not that Dr Nat has posted Dats shit over and over about LR3...

All of the current recommendations I've seen are that IGF-LR3 should be used 8hrs after workout. DES intra workout. I plan to take my fasted first thing in the AM the day after my evening workout.

this is what ive been reading on here as well.. but rock does bring up a valid point. lr3's half life is around 20-24 hrs.. so researching 8hrs post workout wouldn't matter.. since lr3 is still active.

Sorry, just tired of ppl posting about him , all he did was parrot, ^^^should have been your first answer man, not that Dr Nat has posted Dats shit over and over about LR3...

all good bro.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420