over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tribestan benefits

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Tribulus Terrestris is a proven herbal remedy for depression, as Harmine, the main active ingredient of the plant, is a very effective mono-amine-oxidase-inhibitor (MAOI). Many antidepressants used in conventional medicine are MAOIs, which work by gradually increasing levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Research carried out in 2000 found that harmine may help to prevent brain cells from oxidative damage, thus Tribulus could be useful in treating a variety of brain disorders, particularly Parkinson’s disease. High dopamine levels in men are known to stimulate the pituitary gland to release lutenizing hormones, which leads to an increase in testosterone levels. As recent studies have suggested that older men may benefit from hormone replacement therapy, the herb may be of benefit in this area. High dopamine levels also lead to an increased production of growth hormone, in both men and women. Some research has suggested that Tribulus Terrestris can dilate the coronary arteries; this property of the herb may make it useful for patients with heart disease, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis

Is this the sopharma? I used to get it from OTS in 1995. You would order it in a magazine and then there was a beeper number on the box you could call to reorder. Was really expensive back then.

Tribestan is the best of the terrestris tribulis products. Some brands are worthless.

This is the only trib I have ever gotten results from. Used it as PCT years ago without issues and have used it as part of natty protocols with success. Good stuff, pricier than almost all other tribs but then again it is the only one that works so it is a much better VALUE.

Tribulus Terrestris is a proven herbal remedy for depression, as Harmine, the main active ingredient of the plant, is a very effective mono-amine-oxidase-inhibitor (MAOI). Many antidepressants used in conventional medicine are MAOIs, which work by gradually increasing levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Research carried out in 2000 found that harmine may help to prevent brain cells from oxidative damage, thus Tribulus could be useful in treating a variety of brain disorders, particularly Parkinson’s disease. High dopamine levels in men are known to stimulate the pituitary gland to release lutenizing hormones, which leads to an increase in testosterone levels. As recent studies have suggested that older men may benefit from hormone replacement therapy, the herb may be of benefit in this area. High dopamine levels also lead to an increased production of growth hormone, in both men and women. Some research has suggested that Tribulus Terrestris can dilate the coronary arteries; this property of the herb may make it useful for patients with heart disease, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis
I hope you're not suggesting that Tribulus can increase levels of dopamine through monoamine oxidase inhibition, since harmine is a MAO-A inhibitor and dopamine is regulated by MAO-B.

I hope you're not suggesting that Tribulus can increase levels of dopamine through monoamine oxidase inhibition, since harmine is a MAO-A inhibitor and dopamine is regulated by MAO-B.

Are you stalking every post of Phil's??

Why not focus on contributing something positive? Practically every post I read from you is attacking what someone else has posted.

Besides your attempts to discredit are futile! I'll take Phil and Emeric's views regarding bodybuilding over most others.

No, I'm not "stalking" Phil. Don't be juvenile.

He claimed that the MAO-A activity of harmine alkaloids could boost dopamine levels, which he claimed would have a positive impact on GH output. Unfortunately, it is widely known that dopamine is regulated by MAO-B (an entirely different monoamine oxidase enzyme) so unfortunately his claim is fallacious.

Do you want to continue to keep believing this person attempting to sell you a product? Or do you want to believe the person that has studied neurobiology at the graduate level that is not attempting to sell you anything???

Also, no offense Renewly, but how is correcting an obvious mistake in somebody's post not contributing something to the board? I am increasing the level of true statements on the board, I really do not see how that is not a good thing. I am attempting to use a matter of fact tone (I hope it comes across in text!) with no emotional content in the text to not obscure the conversation.

Last edited:
Are you stalking every post of Phil's??

Why not focus on contributing something positive? Practically every post I read from you is attacking what someone else has posted.

Besides your attempts to discredit are futile! I'll take Phil and Emeric's views regarding bodybuilding over most others.

Great post. I agree..

No, I'm not "stalking" Phil. Don't be juvenile.

He claimed that the MAO-A activity of harmine alkaloids could boost dopamine levels, which he claimed would have a positive impact on GH output. Unfortunately, it is widely known that dopamine is regulated by MAO-B (an entirely different monoamine oxidase enzyme) so unfortunately his claim is fallacious.

Do you want to continue to keep believing this person attempting to sell you a product? Or do you want to believe the person that has studied neurobiology at the graduate level that is not attempting to sell you anything???

Also, no offense Renewly, but how is correcting an obvious mistake in somebody's post not contributing something to the board? I am increasing the level of true statements on the board, I really do not see how that is not a good thing. I am attempting to use a matter of fact tone (I hope it comes across in text!) with no emotional content in the text to not obscure the conversation.

No offense but I'll continue to put my trust in the guys that use their real names, that happen to be in bright red. If you want to post up your real name with pictures of your credentials, I'll be more apt to take your comments seriously. Otherwise your posts are no different than the guy saying he can bench 700lbs, or has 25 inch arms. Without picture and proof it's just internet fantasy!

I've had some great results with the help of Phil's training instruction and his product recommendations!!!

Harmine is a MAO-A. The inhibition of MAO-A prevents the degradation of adrenaline, noradrenaline, serotonin, and dopamine. Therefore, yes it should increase dopamine by preventing the breakdown.

Perhaps you can be a little more specific. You have attacked Phil and Emeric's stating that harmine can't raise dopamine levels. Your response to me stating that it does in fact do that, is a study entitled, "The Role of Monoamine Oxidase Type B Inhibitors as Monotherapy and Adjunctive Therapy in Parkinson's Disease". What does that have to do with anything? The study mentions absolutely nothing about harmine. In fact harmine is actually a RIMA inhibitor and not an MAO-A if you want to get technical. But hey, you are a neurobiologist so you should know this stuff.

Good call

Perhaps you can be a little more specific. You have attacked Phil and Emeric's stating that harmine can't raise dopamine levels. Your response to me stating that it does in fact do that, is a study entitled, "The Role of Monoamine Oxidase Type B Inhibitors as Monotherapy and Adjunctive Therapy in Parkinson's Disease". What does that have to do with anything? The study mentions absolutely nothing about harmine. In fact harmine is actually a RIMA inhibitor and not an MAO-A if you want to get technical. But hey, you are a neurobiologist so you should know this stuff.

I like it when the truth is exposed.......I am trying the shut my mouth approach and let the truth come out naturally........

Wow Phil you mean you and Emeric might actually know what your talking about? :lightbulb:

Ak

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner