advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipam boom dosing = Holy Shit. DES1-3 = Eh.

mikevegas

Registered
Sorry I don't have anything more to share than personal visual results, I didn't expect the results I got. I had a 5mg bottle of Ipam left over from my switch to GHRP2, since 2 is working better than Ipam low dose and much cheaper. I had to go out of town for the weekend and couldn't take shots with me, and I've heard booming Ipam really dumps the HGH, so I shot 100mcg ModG with 1g Ipam every 4 hours, 5 times before my trip. The HOLY SHIT part is I think I put an inch on my major parts, 1/2 inch on arms. I heard it will fill out your muscles, I heard right. On my 4 day trip I remained that way the whole time. Not many could afford to boom every shot including me, but if I could I sure would. If you have an event coming up like a first date or a class reunion where you want to impress some people, boom a 5mg bottle like I did.

I researched 100mcg of DES1-3 today, subQ, my first trial. This is same protocol exactly I use with the 1/3rd priced DES-GE3. My results seemed almost exactly the same, but TBH it seems like I didn't get the same strength I get in the gym from the GE3. I know this is only one shot, but GE3 has always been consistent for me as far as results each shot over the years I've used. I don't expect 1-3 to be any different on a second or third trial. If it is, I shall report back.

Let me get this straight. You put 1/2 inch on your arms by doing Ipam and modg 5x in a very short period of time. Hmmm......sounds too good to be true. Hgh inducing peptides do not induce muscle hypertrophy in humans as far as legit medical research goes.

Sounds like edema to me. Hgh inducing peps can cause water retention.

Sounds like edema to me. Hgh inducing peps can cause water retention.

From reading his post I fail to see where he claimed he made solid gains ie; muscle growth......of course its water ffs! He was simply stating the fullness he got from multi shots of boom dosing :rolleyes:

Sorry I don't have anything more to share than personal visual results, I didn't expect the results I got. I had a 5mg bottle of Ipam left over from my switch to GHRP2, since 2 is working better than Ipam low dose and much cheaper. I had to go out of town for the weekend and couldn't take shots with me, and I've heard booming Ipam really dumps the HGH, so I shot 100mcg ModG with 1g Ipam every 4 hours, 5 times before my trip. The HOLY SHIT part is I think I put an inch on my major parts, 1/2 inch on arms. I heard it will fill out your muscles, I heard right. On my 4 day trip I remained that way the whole time. Not many could afford to boom every shot including me, but if I could I sure would. If you have an event coming up like a first date or a class reunion where you want to impress some people, boom a 5mg bottle like I did.

I researched 100mcg of DES1-3 today, subQ, my first trial. This is same protocol exactly I use with the 1/3rd priced DES-GE3. My results seemed almost exactly the same, but TBH it seems like I didn't get the same strength I get in the gym from the GE3. I know this is only one shot, but GE3 has always been consistent for me as far as results each shot over the years I've used. I don't expect 1-3 to be any different on a second or third trial. If it is, I shall report back.

The DES you're using subQ....you doing the shots subQ in the muscles you're training? Or are you just going subQ in the abdomen?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity