over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-LR3 - current consensus

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Researching IGF-LR3 for the first time. I have been testing various combinations of CJC Mod, CJC DAC, ghrp2 and Ipam for about 2 months or more and have been blown away. Hitting 3-4x pulses a day, I am amazed at some of the changes I've noticed in the subject animal. However, finally starting to really notice the water retention. Subject jumped up about 12lb rather quickly but still looked great. Just in the last week, the subject's abdomen seems to be more bloated. The scale weight continues to climb but vascularity and stuff is crazy. I may or may not drop the subjects cjc/ghrp for a week just to lose some of the water.

Anyway, I wanted to make best use of the IGF-LR3 for this research project, I have done some reading but the info is ALL OVER the place. A lot of it is old outdated stuff recommending that LR3 be shot pre or post training. A lot of people just have no idea what they are talking about it seems. I was hoping for some clarification and/or tips. Perhaps this thread can be a catch all/summary of current opinions on proper IGF-LR3 protocol.

1. OK to reconstitute with BAC water, AA not required for stability? Any benefits to AA additive?
2. Shoot 8 hours AFTER training (current consensus it seems is that IGF halts MGF/proliferation immediately post workout, better to use much later). Will this be an issue about 9 hrs later, the next day, early AM, fasted, with combinations of cjc/ghrp and/or Frag? Subject animal is trained in the later evening.
3. Any reason not to administer cjc/ghrp concurrently with IGF-LR3?
4. Any food concerns with IGF-LR3? Will administering in fasted state make it less effective than with carbs/insulin present? Ive seen some say take carbs with IGF?
5. No real reason to administer bi-lateral per muscle group injections since this is systematic with very long half life and will have non site-specific effects in entire body - right? 1 single IM injection in same basic place is sufficient?
6. With such a long half-life (20-30hrs), does any of this timing REALLY matter at the end of the day? Seems silly. An EOD protocol may even make more sense.
7. Intestine growth is a real and VALID concern with chronic, high dose IGF-LR3 administration. Any way to mitigate this?
8. Dosage: 60mcg for half the period, then up to 80mcg for second half? Or should subject start lower? 30 days for this first research project. Or would lower dosages of 50mcg for longer time be wiser? 50 days is a recommended max protocol.

Your research advice / experience would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
No love! :(

Do I need to order some .6% Acetic Acid to recon this IGF-LR3 or will standard BAC water work? Some people say BAC is just fine at 2 weeks or less. What kind of a difference in storage life are we talking about here? If I used 60mcg/day, one vial would need to store in the fridge for about 16 days.

I read that the AA is supposed to stabilize the PH of the solution, but I would imagine the PH of .9% BA BAC water is really about the same as low .6% AA. Im thinking I should just order some.

GIBRO :)

The stuff I use to get buddy was called Igtropin.
It was made by Genescience. It came in a kit like HGh use to come. Vials with powder and vials with solvent..It worked noticeably well.

I later tried some of the 1mg vials from other vendors and thought they were bogus.
I have not used it for years now, so my research on it is out of date.

check to see
if your company can offer it in 100mcg vials other then 1 mg vials.

GIBRO :)

The stuff I use to get buddy was called Igtropin.
It was made by Genescience. It came in a kit like HGh use to come. Vials with powder and vials with solvent..It worked noticeably well.

I later tried some of the 1mg vials from other vendors and thought they were bogus.
I have not used it for years now, so my research on it is out of date.

check to see
if your company can offer it in 100mcg vials other then 1 mg vials.

Yes, Igtropin by Gensci was one of the first legit, available IGF products. This is essentially human grade pharma from what I saw though. I'd imagine VERY expensive as well. You were fortunate to run it. Between peps and spending money like that on IGF, it starts to get cost prohibitive and you might as well just order some Rips/Elis! :D

Yes, Igtropin by Gensci was one of the first legit, available IGF products. This is essentially human grade pharma from what I saw though. I'd imagine VERY expensive as well. You were fortunate to run it. Between peps and spending money like that on IGF, it starts to get cost prohibitive and you might as well just order some Rips/Elis! :D

The cost was the appx the same as a kit of hgh.
I am sure there is probably real Igf-lr3 on the market.
If China could make it then, Im sure they can do it now.

The AA thing came in when the Bulk vials did 1mg^

Totally agree rajjin. Igtropin is some of the best lr3 on the planet. Yes, it's more costly than lr3 from other companies, but worth it. It's funny though. The box it comes in looks like it's made from the same company that makes kigs. Rajjin, have you ever gotten an igf-1 test done on igtropin before? I would love to see the labs if anyone has them.

Researching IGF-LR3 for the first time. I have been testing various combinations of CJC Mod, CJC DAC, ghrp2 and Ipam for about 2 months or more and have been blown away. Hitting 3-4x pulses a day, I am amazed at some of the changes I've noticed in the subject animal. However, finally starting to really notice the water retention. Subject jumped up about 12lb rather quickly but still looked great. Just in the last week, the subject's abdomen seems to be more bloated. The scale weight continues to climb but vascularity and stuff is crazy. I may or may not drop the subjects cjc/ghrp for a week just to lose some of the water.

Anyway, I wanted to make best use of the IGF-LR3 for this research project, I have done some reading but the info is ALL OVER the place. A lot of it is old outdated stuff recommending that LR3 be shot pre or post training. A lot of people just have no idea what they are talking about it seems. I was hoping for some clarification and/or tips. Perhaps this thread can be a catch all/summary of current opinions on proper IGF-LR3 protocol.

1. OK to reconstitute with BAC water, AA not required for stability? Any benefits to AA additive?
2. Shoot 8 hours AFTER training (current consensus it seems is that IGF halts MGF/proliferation immediately post workout, better to use much later). Will this be an issue about 9 hrs later, the next day, early AM, fasted, with combinations of cjc/ghrp and/or Frag? Subject animal is trained in the later evening.
3. Any reason not to administer cjc/ghrp concurrently with IGF-LR3?
4. Any food concerns with IGF-LR3? Will administering in fasted state make it less effective than with carbs/insulin present? Ive seen some say take carbs with IGF?
5. No real reason to administer bi-lateral per muscle group injections since this is systematic with very long half life and will have non site-specific effects in entire body - right? 1 single IM injection in same basic place is sufficient?
6. With such a long half-life (20-30hrs), does any of this timing REALLY matter at the end of the day? Seems silly. An EOD protocol may even make more sense.
7. Intestine growth is a real and VALID concern with chronic, high dose IGF-LR3 administration. Any way to mitigate this?
8. Dosage: 60mcg for half the period, then up to 80mcg for second half? Or should subject start lower? 30 days for this first research project. Or would lower dosages of 50mcg for longer time be wiser? 50 days is a recommended max protocol.

Your research advice / experience would be much appreciated.

Interesting points, could someone answer some of them?

No love! :(

Do I need to order some .6% Acetic Acid to recon this IGF-LR3 or will standard BAC water work? Some people say BAC is just fine at 2 weeks or less. What kind of a difference in storage life are we talking about here? If I used 60mcg/day, one vial would need to store in the fridge for about 16 days.

I read that the AA is supposed to stabilize the PH of the solution, but I would imagine the PH of .9% BA BAC water is really about the same as low .6% AA. Im thinking I should just order some.

I would like to know the answer to this too. There seems to be much controversy over what the correct reconstitution protocol is. I recently read a post on another board that added to the confusion; here is a copy and paste of it; the members name is "juicedporkchop":

"No offense you guys are both wrong.
this is bro-science based on miss understanding off some studies that used Glacial acetic acid (google it) and people pulled pulled house hold AA out there ass's to use and it spread like wild fire on the forums.. even I fell for it till I talked to a chemist that deals with peps and research and then also did my own research.
it is WATERLESS AA they used in some research NOT 0.6%AA , NOT any house hold AA.. AND it was not used on humans (atleast the couple i did find that mention the solution they used, its hard to even find that data since its not the point of the research 99% of the time)
I could only imagine the pain from a waterless AA shot...
and demand talks to some places even sell it with their peps and that just reinforced the myth by having them sell it...
I am going to have to do a wright up on this AA - igf1 myth I am getting tired of typing out the same thing over and over across all these forums...

bac water and igf1 is fine for 4-8 weeks in fridge ( I try to use it in under 6)
Avoid AA.."

I then sent the member a PM asking him for more information to back this up and he said basically that this what his chemist friend told him and that if you do some research you will not find any studies using AA on humans.

I then sent alpha a PM to get his input but never got a response as he seems to have abandoned the internet boards.

Hopefully someone with a good chemistry background can chime in here.

I would like to know the answer to this too. There seems to be much controversy over what the correct reconstitution protocol is. I recently read a post on another board that added to the confusion; here is a copy and paste of it; the members name is "juicedporkchop":

this is bro-science based on miss understanding off some studies that used Glacial acetic acid (google it) and people pulled pulled house hold AA out there ass's to use and it spread like wild fire on the forums.. even I fell for it till I talked to a chemist that deals with peps and research and then also did my own research.
it is WATERLESS AA they used in some research NOT 0.6%AA , NOT any house hold AA.. AND it was not used on humans (atleast the couple i did find that mention the solution they used, its hard to even find that data since its not the point of the research 99% of the time)
and demand talks to some places even sell it with their peps and that just reinforced the myth by having them sell it...
I am going to have to do a wright up on this AA - igf1 myth I am getting tired of typing out the same thing over and over across all these forums...

bac water and igf1 is fine for 4-8 weeks in fridge ( I try to use it in under 6)
Avoid AA.."

I then sent the member a PM asking him for more information to back this up and he said basically that this what his chemist friend told him and that if you do some research you will not find any studies using AA on humans.

I then sent alpha a PM to get his input but never got a response as he seems to have abandoned the internet boards.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that. Love to see some others in the industry and/or with some credibility weigh in on this. I literally just said fuck it 5min ago and ordered a $10 bottle of .6% AA. I'll recon with that, then backload with a small amount of BAC with it when I actually shoot to cut the acidity/tissue irritation.

Avoid AA.."

I've been telling people to use bac water and forget the AA. Some guys are just too damn stubborn to listen. :rolleyes: Thank you for reconfirming what I've been preaching.

Since LR3 has a tendency to enlarge the intestines......could it possibly cause the Prostate to enlarge also? I stopped giving it to my dragon because of that reason.

Since LR3 has a tendency to enlarge the intestines......could it possibly cause the Prostate to enlarge also? I stopped giving it to my dragon because of that reason.

Unfortunately, anything that has the receptors which is almost everything (skeletal, heart, and organs). Particularly dense in the intestines though and that's why it's often noted. I don't plan to play with this stuff too long, just curious.

Good question. I know too much dht in the body causes enlarged prostate. Not too sure if lr3 does. Too much lr3 can definitely cause your intestines to grow.

Good question. I know too much dht in the body causes enlarged prostate. Not too sure if lr3 does. Too much lr3 can definitely cause your intestines to grow.

Yes, any cancer growth (mutation of unspeacilised cells).

IGF will accelerate this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity