over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing ghrh and ghrp in same pin

jamescb77

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok guys I know it's ok to mix them as you draw them and shoot them right away. However would it be ok to load say all 4 shots first thing in the morning and use them through the day? How long can they safely stay mixed before degrading each other?

I know someone out there has the answer or at least an opinion.

Unfortunately I've asked this question several times and never got much conclusive feedback backed up by anything.

Concensus seems to be 12 or so hours or less, kept cold, is probably Ok in same barrel. Anything more than that and degradation can occur supposedly. Personally, if I mix mine I try to use it in a couple hours, otherwise separate.

That's perfect they won't be mixed lore than say 6-8 hours and kept cold the whole time I guess ill try a s if I don't feel the results ill change and see if it makes a difference

That's perfect they won't be mixed lore than say 6-8 hours and kept cold the whole time I guess ill try a s if I don't feel the results ill change and see if it makes a difference

Those numbers aren't really based on anything so don't hang your hat on it. Wish we had a more authoritative source for this one. The peptide chatter ain't what it used to be around here unfortunately.

Yea I have kind of noticed that and sadly you can't get anyone like Phil or the reps from other companies to answer any questions anymore. Just don't wanna tote vials around and would be simple to grab pin and jab on to the next thing.

When i use my ghrp6(250mcg) and cjc1295(100mcg) pwo...
I pull my ghrp (0.1ml) in my syringe, then pull a little airbubble(0.1ml) in it and then pull my cjc(0.1ml) in it. When i am going to use it i flick the syringe so the airbubble moves to the top... push out the air and then take the shot.... it stays separated until you shoot it.

works fine 4 me.

I've done it for years and I get great results. I mix a syringe with 10 shots, I take 5 per day, so within 36 hours I use up a syringe of mixed. Like I said, for me its working.

Doesn't that slin pin get pretty dull after 10 shots. Also seems like jabbing with the same needle that many times is asking for an infection. I guess if you have had no problems though then it must work fine.

Doesn't that slin pin get pretty dull after 10 shots. Also seems like jabbing with the same needle that many times is asking for an infection. I guess if you have had no problems though then it must work fine.

A lot of the diabetics I deal with have done this for years. They'll use the same syringe for one or two days (4-6 injections a day). Cost becomes a big factor if you're penny pinching without insurance. Most don't have a problem with it, although your risk of infection is slightly increased.

Your mileage may vary.

Sounds great thanks guys. This will make my life much easier. Like I said I will only be loading 2-3 shots and using them all withing that day so I figure I should be good to go.

A lot of the diabetics I deal with have done this for years. They'll use the same syringe for one or two days (4-6 injections a day). Cost becomes a big factor if you're penny pinching without insurance. Most don't have a problem with it, although your risk of infection is slightly increased.

Your mileage may vary.

You can wipe the needle with Isoprop Alch just let it off-gas before using or it will sting.

A diabetic at my last job did sub-q shots through his t-shirt and said he has had no infections. I'd stay on the side of caution, however.

Last edited:
You can wipe the needle with Isoprop Alch just let it off-gas before using or it will sting.

A diabetic at my last job did sub-q shots through his t-shirt and said he has had no infections. I'd stay on the side of caution, however.

It's nice to see people saving 18 cents reusing slin pins and all, but back on topic.

Are you degrading your cjc/ghrp2 by having them mixed in the same barrel, refrigerated, for longer than a couple hours? What's the time, refrigerated, at which COMBINED cjc/ghrp2 would almost certainly have degraded? Over twelve hours? Over 4 hours? Seems like an important fact overlooked by the industry/community. This is a question that needs answering by some authority and I'm surprised I have not seen it definitively yet. Perhaps I need to join Date site.

The air bubble separator trick is legit. I've used it, but also seems to fuck up about every 4th time and blend anyway.

Last edited:
It's nice to see people saving 18 cents reusing slin pins and all, but back on .

The OP asked a question, we answered it. Get off your high horse and back on topic (sounds fucking stupid doesn't it?).

The OP asked a question, we answered it. Get off your high horse and back on topic (sounds fucking stupid doesn't it?).

He asked about mixing peps, not reusing pins. Maybe you should check your reading comprehension before you get hostile.

Nobody has ever really answered the question of degradation from being mixed in the same barrel and how long is too long. I'd love to see authority on it. It's all pure speculation at this point.

Last edited:

Your mileage may vary.

Here is what I do.

I take 5 brand new slin pins.

I load up my pep's, GH, igf1-lr3, hcg, etc for the day and stick them in the fridge.

When I take a shot ... i toss the used syringe in the freezer.

Next day .... I take all 5 syringes out of the freezer , reload, and repeat.

Friday .... I toss them out. take the weekends off stickin'....Monday start up with 5 new syringes again.

Sure.....they may be cheap. BUT....when you are sticking 5x per day weekly then you have to buy the crap online with a pre-paid disposable debit card (I have to stay in cognito on this stuff) it starts to add up fast and be a pain in the ass. $6 prepaid VISA, $12 shipping, all for a $30 box of slin pins. I'd rather save a few buck and buy more peptides.

So I have no problem using 1 syringe 5x or more.

Here is what I do.

I take 5 brand new slin pins.

I load up my pep's, GH, igf1-lr3, hcg, etc for the day and stick them in the fridge.

When I take a shot ... i toss the used syringe in the freezer.

Next day .... I take all 5 syringes out of the freezer , reload, and repeat.

Friday .... I toss them out. take the weekends off stickin'....Monday start up with 5 new syringes again.

Sure.....they may be cheap. BUT....when you are sticking 5x per day weekly then you have to buy the crap online with a pre-paid disposable debit card (I have to stay in cognito on this stuff) it starts to add up fast and be a pain in the ass. $6 prepaid VISA, $12 shipping, all for a $30 box of slin pins. I'd rather save a few buck and buy more peptides.

So I have no problem using 1 syringe 5x or more.

I see no problem reusing like this if cost is an issue. I'm more concerned with having mixed peps in one barrel for X amount of hours and it's effects on the stability/quality of the peptide.

Illegal or not people still do t understand and frown upon you pulling out needles and vials especially when you a large bodybuilder.

A few hours should be fine, according to dat it takes a couple weeks for peps in the same syringe to drop to 50% potency.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131