advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19 YR OLD, GH RELATED QUESTION, HELPHELP!!!!

kevsn

Newbies
Hey, I have been reading on this forum for quite a while now, but can't seem to find a thread relative to what im wondering about...
I am a young male at the age of 19, have been bodybuilding since i was 16. From the start i have had several injuries, so u can say its been turbulent.. started to experiment with steroids maybe 4-6 months after i started lifting, probably not a good thing to do, and im aware of that...
I am also now out because of injury, my left shoulder is hurting a lot, been to the doctors, taken som tests, and they say that its a muscular problem, probably because of my steroid use... I got so strong out of my last cycle, wasnt able to behave myself in the gym when it came to weights, and what i thought i was capable of.. injury from overtraining i guess.

SO HERE COMES THE QUESTION RELATING THE TOPIC OF MY THREAD

Can i at such a young age, use GHRH and a GHRP's for connective tissue repair, fix my shoulder so to speak ?? I have been reading a lot as i mentioned at start, about how GHRH and GHRP's works, and what they are possible of acheiving.. Was thinking about test-running 6 months CJC-1295 w/dac at (starting 1 mg a week and take it from there) also Ghrp- 6 at the saturation dose 100mcg's 2-3 X a day, and last the Huperzine A, not sure of dosage on that one (will do more research anyways) but i know that it lowers ur somatostatin levels to achieve larger amount of GH released from the pituarity.

KIND OF A FUCKING MESS PROBABLY, I'm norwegian, and my english isnt the very best, so..

194cm tall, weight 96 kg, body fat approx 16%

Would love to get some expertice on this one ! :- )

Hey, I have been reading on this forum for quite a while now, but can't seem to find a thread relative to what im wondering about...
I am a young male at the age of 19, have been bodybuilding since i was 16. From the start i have had several injuries, so u can say its been turbulent.. started to experiment with steroids maybe 4-6 months after i started lifting, probably not a good thing to do, and im aware of that...
I am also now out because of injury, my left shoulder is hurting a lot, been to the doctors, taken som tests, and they say that its a muscular problem, probably because of my steroid use... I got so strong out of my last cycle, wasnt able to behave myself in the gym when it came to weights, and what i thought i was capable of.. injury from overtraining i guess.

SO HERE COMES THE QUESTION RELATING THE TOPIC OF MY THREAD

Can i at such a young age, use GHRH and a GHRP's for connective tissue repair, fix my shoulder so to speak ?? I have been reading a lot as i mentioned at start, about how GHRH and GHRP's works, and what they are possible of acheiving.. Was thinking about test-running 6 months CJC-1295 w/dac at (starting 1 mg a week and take it from there) also Ghrp- 6 at the saturation dose 100mcg's 2-3 X a day, and last the Huperzine A, not sure of dosage on that one (will do more research anyways) but i know that it lowers ur somatostatin levels to achieve larger amount of GH released from the pituarity.

KIND OF A FUCKING MESS PROBABLY, I'm norwegian, and my english isnt the very best, so..

194cm tall, weight 96 kg, body fat approx 16%

Would love to get some expertice on this one ! :- )

I think your to young for all that stuff, I imagine most will agree with me. Your still developing mentally and physically, your gonna hear things like diet real medical attention etc etc good luck

You're endocrine system is not fully developed yet. I wouldn't recommend running any peps or gh at your age. You definitely did some damage starting gear too early.

that's what i thought, what is the ideal age for starting with this stuff ? Yes i did some damage, but also got some experience, getting smarter about it, gotta see it from the positive perspective too.. thanks for answers anyways !

that's what i thought, what is the ideal age for starting with this stuff ? Yes i did some damage, but also got some experience, getting smarter about it, gotta see it from the positive perspective too.. thanks for answers anyways !

You know who can help you? chim chim send him a pm..he answers most days and ill tell u what hes on the ball answers all questions all the time

Find a new doctor if something is wrong and causing pain and hey say its just muscle.. It's not true.. I'd get more test/scans..

I had a problem with my shoulder in the joint where the joint smashed and a bone fragment chiped off and was stuck in muscle..
The right doctor and a 9 inch needle fixed that and a shot of (cortisone ) like substance but more powerful and worse in long run fixed me up. I get tender now and then but it was best thing ever just find the correct doctor (I was 19) then also

Well, granted your still developing, I dont see a problem with some one using "supps" that stimulate the pituitary, not shut it down... But thats just my opinion.

Well, granted your still developing, I dont see a problem with some one using "supps" that stimulate the pituitary, not shut it down... But thats just my opinion.

:yeahthat:

At 19 you do not need GHRH/GHRPs. Your IGF1 levels are the highest they'll ever be. If you decide to anyway, at least get bloods to get your IGF1 levels checked first. You'll probably be around 300 which is high for you not to need any peptides.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws