over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about serum test protocol

Designtime

Newbies
I am a little skeptical of the results I have been getting with my current product and wanted to get a serum test.

I always see people injecting 10IU before getting tested and posting the results. I am hesitant to inject that much because I will feel terrible for awhile if my stuff is legit.

If I shoot 5IU instead of 10, would I expect my test values to come up roughly what people have been getting when they shoot 10?

What do you mean you will feel terrible? Do you get certain symptoms injecting too much at once?

I do get really bad sides- joint pain, and trouble sleeping. Usually when I start on hgh I get the usual mild sides - cts, minor joint pain, etc, but this happens at 2-3 iu.

5ius should put you in the 9-15 range serum number wise if what you are running is good quality gh. Remember, protocol is to pin 2.5-3 hours IM before getting labs done.

5ius should put you in the 9-15 range serum number wise if what you are running is good quality gh. Remember, protocol is to pin 2.5-3 hours IM before getting labs done.

Who set this protocol, and why is that the norm? Someone could easily alter a test score and inject 20ius instead of 10iu, and get in the 30s or 40s, no?

Who set this protocol, and why is that the norm? Someone could easily alter a test score and inject 20ius instead of 10iu, and get in the 30s or 40s, no?

Hgh serum levels peak in 2.5-3 hours. There is a chart by Pfizer that shows gh peaking during the time mentioned. This protocol has been tested by Rajjin, myself and other vets with consistent results throughout the years. Someone could easily manipulate the test and pin 20ius and get numbers in the 30+ range.

Correct.

However, there is no way to legislate honesty.

I did the test 10 iu, etc for myself. I didn't give a rip if anyone believed the number or not. I would hope the purpose of testing is to prove to oneself that the product is legit....not to fraudulently post to convince others that "they"(the tester) has a strong product/source.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131