over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testing gh quality ?

Pute

Registered
Maybee it is against rules, sorry for that just delete it...:(

But wondering if someone have a tips of a good and fast way (company to send sample) who can test the GH for testing of the qality, witout risking trouble with law?

Gh is from an advertiser in Professional  muscle, if it helps, maybe it's possible to get a short answer from someone with access to the "lab result" section here on PM?, I do not have access there yet .. :)

If it is possibly to get any help on these, I will absolutely not publish anything, it is just for my self.

type "GH serum testing" in search box.

Switch to IM injection and you should be fine. PM on what kind of GH you have

Maybee, but you shouldent have to do IM with pure HGH..

Completely false. If I remember correctly some pharm grade hgh boxes and paperwork say right on it that hgh is for IM and sub-q use.

Not sure about lab testing but if you want to check if the HGH to see if it is legit, bang in a full 10 IU bottle. If it's real, you should be feeling some sides. Try her out. If you don't want the welts try out IM instead of SQ, see if that works...

Not sure about lab testing but if you want to check if the HGH to see if it is legit, bang in a full 10 IU bottle. If it's real, you should be feeling some sides. Try her out. If you don't want the welts try out IM instead of SQ, see if that works...

I've taken 10iu pharmgrade, and didn't get any sides.

I've taken 10iu pharmgrade, and didn't get any sides.

Was it counterfeit? A lot of pharm grade hgh is counterfeited these days. On the flip side, side effects should not be used to determine the strength of the gh you are running. Fat loss results, serum and igf tests are the ultimate indicators of whether the gh you are using is legit.

Last edited:
I did 40 IU in 2 days 10 IU each shot.
Not any usally sides, just itching and quite big red welts, so I have stopped it for now, informed the provider, maybee something good came out of that communication :confused:

It needs to build up in your system about a month then if it's real you will know

40ius in 2 days...? Lord, you training for the Olympia...Rips at 10,8 even 7ius
along with a little slin will give you great results.

40ius in 2 days...? Lord, you training for the Olympia...Rips at 10,8 even 7ius
along with a little slin will give you great results.

It was just for testing the qality of the stuff, and it does not look god :)

It was just for testing the qality of the stuff, and it does not look god :)

Are you seriously disputing the quality of rips? Go look in the lab section. There are serum tests posted on them. I believe Rajjin also had them sent to a lab for analysis and they came back at over 10ius. Rips are some of the strongest generics around. Results and blood work prove it. You're only basing your opinions off of the red welts you're getting. I got news for you. Rips can give you welts but that doesn't mean that they are bunk. Far from it.

Are you seriously disputing the quality of rips? Go look in the lab section. There are serum tests posted on them. I believe Rajjin also had them sent to a lab for analysis and they came back at over 10ius. Rips are some of the strongest generics around. Results and blood work prove it. You're only basing your opinions off of the red welts you're getting. I got news for you. Rips can give you welts but that doesn't mean that they are bunk. Far from it.

Dont think he ever said rips? He said the provider but u assume he just m means the sponsor. Mabey I missed a post?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is not Rips, it is an other one, and I can not find test result for thisone, but it is from a board sponsor.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws