over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help please!!

da0s44

Registered
Hello all. Ok here is the deal. I have been doing 1.5iu of pharma grade hgh from my dr for about 5 months now. This is the first time I have seen my six pack in over three years without a change to my diet. Amazing stuff.

Anyhow, I figured I would try semorelin and ghrp 6 since my dr keeps recommending it. These are pharma grade peptides and they are extremely powerful. Maybe a bit too much for me.

What I am looking to know is just exactly how much of these peptides I am taking. Nowhere on the meds does it give an actual dose in mcg.

So here is the information. I recieved 3mg of sermorelin and 3mg of ghrp 6 both in the same vial. I was told to mix with 7.5ml of water and using a slin pen that goes to #50, take #40 amount of solution and inject daily just like my hgh, subq.

Can someone please tell me how much actual sermorelin and ghrp 6 I am taking based on those variables?

Thanks. By the way, my hunger pains are so intense after my injections that I'm kinda miserable. I c on the forums this is common but damn, is it always gonna be this bad or does it get better over time? Thanks and I eagerly await your response.

Did I ask a repetitive question or does no one know the answer?

well the saturation dose is 100 mcgs of each. so my guess is it would be somewhere around there. anything more than that in one shot is kind of a waste. the hunger will start to subside, but if it is truly an issue speak to your doc about switching to ghrp-2

Damm I figured someone would b able to shed some light on the subject. Sucks. Also, sstarting tomorrow i Am going to try and split the dose up. 20 Units in the AM and 20 before. Bedtime. Hopefully this will help w the hunger pains

Just curious, why don't you go to your doctor who is prescribing these to you for your answers?

I have and he will not respond. I have to make.an appointment. To get answers and that's another $200

so using a peptide calculator i used the numbers you gave and it looks like your taking somwhere in the neighborhood of 600 mcgs per day, or 300 of each. which is quite a lot, i would definately split that up into 2 times a day. 3 would be even better but some people arent willing to do 3 shots a day

thats insane. i dont see why any doctor in their right mind would prescribe that much med for one injection.

Im gonna try breaking it up. I noticed trhis morning that I did only 40 iu's and the hunger pains were manageable.

So how did you get this prescribed from a doc? Longevity clinic?

it wont harm you to do that much in one shot. but you wont get the best results doing it that way

Yes I get it prescribed via a wellness clinic. I have been usin them for my HRT for over ten years. Now they swear by the sermorelin and ghrp 6 combo. We shall see. I have been having really bad stomach pains since my first injection. Like bad cramps and they come in waves just like a woman's pms cycle cramps.

So today I only shot 30iu's then midday after lunch ill do a other 15 then 10 just before bedtime.

ghrp-6 causes increased gastric motility. thats whats causing the stomach cramps. the higher the dose, the more noticable the sides are. that being said, higher doses of ghrps does not really equal greater results. definately spli it up into multiple doses per day and most of that should go away. you will still get hungry, but it will be easier to manage

Ok, the sides are increasing and I am getting no benefits whatsoever from this stuff. So far I feel like it has been a complete waste of money and I feel like I am going backwards.

I wake up all through the night atleast every hour and a half to take a shit. This sucks!!! I talked to my practitioner and he said all of this is normal and that stomach being gassy, hunger pains and sweats are all normal side effects and its my body building up anti bodies. Is this just BS and him trying to sell me on this stuff since the clinic makes more money on serm/ghrp6 than they do pharm grade hgh?

Thats what I feel like. I feel as if im being detoured from my usual hgh because there isnt muuch profit in it.

Anyhow, I cant put up with these sides any longer. I tried this stuff for a week and all I have gotten from it is a bunch of restless nights, a raw ass from shitting so much, and hunger pains so intense that I stay in constant discomfort. I feel like Im detoxing from heroin.

just give me back my hgh and let me sleep like a baby like i was before.

Why is your body building up antibodies? Antibodies to what? Your natural gh production? I thought this was only a concern with actual gh, not peptides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131