over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trip Tropin Plus

DoubleD82

Registered
Is anyone familiar with Trip tropin plus? My doc recently started me on 30 units a day. It contains ghrp-6 ghrp-2 and sermorlin. Doc says it should help with mass builing and eating more.

never heard of it. but if it has ghrp-6 in it it should definitely help with eating

Been on Dr prescribed peps for about 4 months . started during pct.normally take compounded mix of ghrp 6 2 and semorlin. I throw in 100mcg of mod grf every inject cuz semorlin gets cleaved way to fast. Anyway the doc sent me triptopin plus this month and I love it just as good as the other peps but it has mannitol ( think that's what its called I don't have it in front of me right now) it a mild diuretic and I knocks off the 5 lbs of water I normally get when I start taking PEPs. Its great because I'm cutting and I'm holding muscle recovering well. The PEPs make your muscles def fuller but now I m not bloated in the mid section which I noticed with the compounded PEPs. I noticed the bloat cause I measure my waist every week while cutting .

You def will notice the difference if you have taken peps before. Next refill I'm asking for it again. The bloat is the only think I don't like about peptides . I take a week off drop the weight then start up and it comes back. BTW If you think your gonna get huge on ghrps trust me its not gonna happen. Maybe a lil more than you naturally would. Take it retain mass which it def does ,recovery and good sleep.

Forgot to say. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach other wise it won't work and you won't feel a thing. Then no carbs or fats for around 30 min. Read up on some of Datbtrue if you aren't up to speed with peps

Forgot to say. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach other wise it won't work and you won't feel a thing. Then no carbs or fats for around 30 min. Read up on some of Datbtrue if you aren't up to speed with peps

I believe alpha busted this belief no?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I believe alpha busted this belief no?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I believe you are correct. The only pep I know that you have to take on an empty stomach is hgh frag.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't alphas BW show a decrease in GH when he wasn't fasted? I haven't read that 10 page thread in a while. But I though there was a small decrease. Anyway don't you guys feel ( sweats, stomach rumbling) on empty stomach I do and if I'm not fasted I don't feel a thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't alphas BW show a decrease in GH when he wasn't fasted? I haven't read that 10 page thread in a while. But I though there was a small decrease. Anyway don't you guys feel ( sweats, stomach rumbling) on empty stomach I do and if I'm not fasted I don't feel a thing.

I belive it was the same within a margin of error. I still use them fasted though but more for the ffa release. Am fasted cardio or just before pre workout carbless meal and I cut off food about 2 hours before bed to let the peps and gh work in a lower insulin environment. Only use peps twice daily with a 2viuv Riptropin chaser

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
On training days I will do a post workout shake. Drive home, shower and do a shot. About 10-15 min later I am so hungry I shake until i've had about at least 500 cals. Usually by the end of that meal I've consumed about 1,200-1,400 cals. Seems to be very go for building size along with my trt program. oh, btw.. i make sure to have food ready to eat before I even do the shot. The first time I thought I was going to pass out bc I was so hungry. Will most likely continue with the stuff until I decide to cut.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131