YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is Humatrope AND/OR Nutropin AQ are better than ANY GH including Serostim.?

muscledoc1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wanted to get opinions mainly from those who used it in the past....THANKS!

I have used humatrope and Jintropin AQ in the past and can say w/o a doubt that they are at the top of the food chain when it comes to hgh. I believe the AQ form of hgh is more potent. I didn't have to use nearly the amount of Jin AQ to achieve the same results as the regular jins from back in the day. I know that humatrope has minimal filler as well which may contribute to higher potency? I also read from JJB that Alpha said that humatrope's chemical structure is the closest to natural hgh. I hope Alpha can chime in on this.

I have used humatrope and Jintropin AQ in the past and can say w/o a doubt that they are at the top of the food chain when it comes to hgh. I believe the AQ form of hgh is more potent. I didn't have to use nearly the amount of Jin AQ to achieve the same results as the regular jins from back in the day. I know that humatrope has minimal filler as well which may contribute to higher potency? I also read from JJB that Alpha said that humatrope's chemical structure is the closest to natural hgh. I hope Alpha can chime in on this.

Thnanks bro!!....Was reffering tp Nutropin AQ, bit if you say the Jin AQ is good too i believe it..

In chemistry, we have a famous saying 'structure dictates function'.

C10H15NO are the formula for ephedrine and psuedo-ephedrine, but if you look at the 2-d/3-d structure, there shaped different hence given different results.

I doubt however that high-tech labs that are FDA approved and the likes are getting the structure wrong.

As long as you're using humangrade, you cant go wrong. I personally go with serostim, because I can get it cheap. Ive tried Genotropin and Saizen, and I honestly cant tell the difference from serostim. All were effective..

Eli Lilly in my opinion produces the most pure form of GH. Having said that i have used Humatrope from Eli Lilly and Rips and my IGFs and serum GH numbers were always slightly higher with Rips than Humatrope. However, with Rips i would tend to develop antibodies slightly faster than Humatrope and that just goes to Humatrope being more pure and it damn should be costing $450 for a 5m (13.5iu) vial lol.

In chemistry, we have a famous saying 'structure dictates function'.

C10H15NO are the formula for ephedrine and psuedo-ephedrine, but if you look at the 2-d/3-d structure, there shaped different hence given different results.

I doubt however that high-tech labs that are FDA approved and the likes are getting the structure wrong.

Its a known fact that the synthetic GH has a different shape then natural. Also, there are 5 Isoforms of natural. Not really sure what that means though. I also don't know if different MFG's have different shapes? Im guessing they do, as dif GH is very different in potency.
I do know that the process of getting the HGH from the E-Coli bacteria into the freeze dried state without damaging the GH is very difficult. It may be that the cheaper Chinese ones have a problem with this and you are getting a mixture containing different fractions of GH.
One thing I have also noticed is that different manufactures rate their GH as having an "equivalent bioactivity" to so many IU. That brings up questions in my head.

From wiki
Several molecular isoforms of GH exist in the pituitary gland and are released to blood. In particular, a variant of approximately 20 kDa originated by an alternative splicing is present in a rather constant 1:9 ratio,[7] while recently an additional variant of ~ 23-24 kDa has also been reported in post-exercise states at higher proportions.[8] This variant has not been identified, but it has been suggested to coincide with a 22 kDa glycosylated variant of 23 kDa identified in the pituitary gland.[9] Furthermore, these variants circulate partially bound to a protein (growth hormone-binding protein, GHBP), which is the truncated part of the growth hormone receptor, and an acid-labile subunit (ALS).

I've been running Real Jins for three months now. The lowest dose being 3.3 and 4 ius the highest. People have asked me to compare Jins to Nutropin AQ and humatrope which was what I originally started using and the only gh I had access to.
I never ran Huma's at or near the dose I use now so it's really hard to compare. Nutropin AQ I was able to run at 2ius and even to 3 ius but that was only for a couple of months, then back to 2ius.
The Jins I'm on now are great, but Nutropin AQ was on a whole other level.
Maybe it's nostalgia and how everything was better back then. Kind of like how a lot of people swear that Tren Hex as not as potent as Parabolan was back in the day.
There are two things that I recall I experienced with western pharma that I don't feel now even though I'm at a higher dose.
1. Post injection lethargy. 20-30 mins after I pinned NuAQ I would get very sleepy. I remember my eyes being so heavy and just wanting to crawl back in bed.
2. More energy. I could work a 4 hour hold-over and be up the next day like nothing happened. It's not like the feeling of being on stims but more like I didn't need as much sleep or recovery time. The only time I ever felt tired or sleepy was post injeciton.

I don't know if what I'm experiencing is due to the difference in manufacturing process of the gh or maybe it's just all in my head.:confused:

I found that no gh is the same. I do not no why

the ones ive tried and differences. diet and cals were around 4500-5000 a day for these types of gh. only use gh for preps, else I use peptides, this is what I notice on 10-15 iu. 10 for first 10 weeks,15 for the next 10 weeks before I drop it. drugs are around the same aswell

huma- I hold water, not much but a noticeable amount, notice more growth on these, but then again to many other factors to determine whether that's true or not. also skin looks best on these

geno-best for fatloss by far, don't hold water at all

nordi- I look the best on these, I seem to dry out. good fatloss. really brings in 3d look

serostim- mix between geno and huma, hold more water then geno less then huma. skin looks good, fatloss is so so, better then huma less then geno. look is 3d and round but not as good as nordi

Personally I prefer riptropin the ones I have now tested at 51ng you get super tired and hypo on them but they are crazy! Headaches suck though

Personally I prefer riptropin the ones I have now tested at 51ng you get super tired and hypo on them but they are crazy! Headaches suck though

When did YOU have this test done?

When did YOU have this test done?

My buddy who is also a member here and is 286lbs 6'1 8% got results back of 51 mine came back at 39ng and tested a second time a week later closer to the 3.5 hour mark and got a 42ng reading on them
I'm 206 and 19% bf at 6' my reading is pretty far from his but a reading is a reading in my book. I guess it's like alcohol. What may put you at .08 may not put everybody else at .08

I've tried novotropin and came back a measly 2.7ng off a full 10iu vial
I tried some redtop thanktropin from this forum that tested at 7ng
I have 35 kits of "generic green tops" that are fake and in a bag on the floor in the garage now
I have 16 "kigtropin" from an online source that are fake also
I have Pfizer quick pen With the mg dial top like a slin pen that has consistently tested at 32ng but costs more than I'd like to say

Best bang for the buck has been the riptropin by far I tried 4 iu a day but it hurt too much to walk or put my feet on the floor I had to drop to 1 iu for a bit then up to two iu and my feet improved but my hands still cramp up real bad. I also have about 4lbs of bloat that is comen down pretty good with vitamin C and dandelion root extract

Hope this helps

Ps I'm new here and don't know how to get notified when you write me or of I get a private message. I feel stupid saying I can't figure out the forum but I really can't its very cluttered compared to what I'm used to so I apologize if my responses are delayed or late I'll just check back or you can PM me and I'll probably see that faster

My buddy who is also a member here and is 286lbs 6'1 8% got results back of 51 mine came back at 39ng and tested a second time a week later closer to the 3.5 hour mark and got a 42ng reading on them
I'm 206 and 19% bf at 6' my reading is pretty far from his but a reading is a reading in my book. I guess it's like alcohol. What may put you at .08 may not put everybody else at .08

I've tried novotropin and came back a measly 2.7ng off a full 10iu vial
I tried some redtop thanktropin from this forum that tested at 7ng
I have 35 kits of "generic green tops" that are fake and in a bag on the floor in the garage now
I have 16 "kigtropin" from an online source that are fake also
I have Pfizer quick pen With the mg dial top like a slin pen that has consistently tested at 32ng but costs more than I'd like to say

Best bang for the buck has been the riptropin by far I tried 4 iu a day but it hurt too much to walk or put my feet on the floor I had to drop to 1 iu for a bit then up to two iu and my feet improved but my hands still cramp up real bad. I also have about 4lbs of bloat that is comen down pretty good with vitamin C and dandelion root extract

Hope this helps

Why touch GH when you are 6' 206 at 19%??? seems like a waste of moolah

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I believe Mexy Eli would be the closes to pharma grade.

I believe Mexy Eli would be the closes to pharma grade.

Incorrect. Humatrope and Jintropin AQ are on another level. Elis don't even come close. Genos, Saizen, and even Norditropin blow Elis out of the water. I have a feeling you've never run pharm grade gh before. Face it, the US knows how to make better hgh than China does. The only 2 generics from China that can even remotely compare are hyges and rips.

Last edited:
rHGH quality can be looked at with a simple bodybuilder analogy...

All hgh and other hormones havea 3dimensional structure just as we do. I think we sometimes picture the letters in the amino acid secquence attaching the receptor but obviously thats not whats happenin!!

All humans are 3 dimensional and all made of the same basic structures but we are vastly difference in pure appearances and performance.

take into account what is necessary to create high quality hgh/ become Mr. Olympia compared to a gym rat

1. we must start with superior raw ingredients/ gene material
2. we must put in advanced detailed lab work/ training for extended periods
3. we must hire the most qualified workers/ coaches etc.
4. we must support our work by providing the most up to date technology/ food drugs supps
5.we must stay diligent with our need to improve quality of product/ physique for years

companies like eli lilly have been at this consistently for a long period of time. they have the best technology, bestlabs, they start with the best raw ingredients, they incorporate the top quality technology.....comparing relabelled china generic to pharmacy is like comparing a local competitor to jay cutler...its legit but its not advanced and fine tuned.... basic tops could range in quality from fat non gym member to gym meathead.

the best china generic producers are making a decent quality gh but probably comparitive to what top pharma producers did 20+ years ago. Pharma grade benefits from advances in stability of structure, preservation of compound, continued prorietary research to stay ahead of other companies and billions of dollars.

there are many vials that will show a 191 amino acid sequence but thats like saying that every human who has human dna is ronnie coleman lol

Wow I never thought I would see anyone mention Nutropin AQ, it has been ages since it was the talk of the town. I did GH once and never again. Back in 1998 I think, Nutropin AQ blue tops, no labels or anything. I think these were all coming out of the NY/NJ area. At the same time DP was writing bullshit articles how the green tops were real and the blues were not which was just a bold face lie so he could sell fake shit greens.

I did the Nutropin AQ for 3 weeks and had to stop. I did 2iu in the am and 2iu in the pm and weekends off. It gave me bilateral carpal tunnel. The pumps from just warming up on the bench with 135lbs were insane and I could hardly train. My stomach though had abs showing was getting distended. So I stopped and got rid of that shit. I guess the stuff was real if I was having those sides but man that shit was super popular back in the days.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Incorrect. Humatrope and Jintropin AQ are on another level. Elis don't even come close. Genos, Saizen, and even Norditropin blow Elis out of the water. I have a feeling you've never run pharm grade gh before. Face it, the US knows how to make better hgh than China does. The only 2 generics from China that can even remotely compare are hyges and rips.

You have been around...so I do find it interesting that you dare say Hyges and Rips are the only things that are in the discussion when Rips and Mexy Elis are the two most tried and tested on this board? Elaborate if you will..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws