advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you take your GH before/close to bed time ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
up to 2 hours before bedtime ?

2 ius upon waking and 2 right before bed

Well there are benefits. You probably don't eat that much carbs at night, and when you are sleeping you are not eating at all, so you're not fucking with glucose level and other stuff in that department as much ... Also, when you sleep is when you recover, so more gh with that is better

but the broscience says gh before bed will have impacts with your natural gh production, and that's bad ! what if you come off and you don't produce much gh ?

I hired a midget paraplegic stripper to inject it into my penis while asleep

Raw33man, I was wondering how significant an adults natural GH release is? My Dr was telling me the supplement industry regarding GH release is pretty much BS. That for example the average adult might release .0001 units during sleep. A supplement then says it increases your natural GH by 600% making the actual release .0006. Again I dont know tons about the subject and wondering if you could explain a little more. Thanks!

Raw33man, I was wondering how significant an adults natural GH release is? My Dr was telling me the supplement industry regarding GH release is pretty much BS. That for example the average adult might release .0001 units during sleep. A supplement then says it increases your natural GH by 600% making the actual release .0006. Again I dont know tons about the subject and wondering if you could explain a little more. Thanks!

It ain't that low but it's probably less than an iu in a 24 hour period for a 30 year old man. 2 shots of peptides a day is like 2iu b and that makes a noticeable differnce. Worrying about your body's natural pulse is p pointless. It's a piss in the ocean. Not sure how they get away with that. 600% would be a nice boost comparable to s good 3 or 4iuv of good gh or 4 shots of peptides and there is no over the counter shit that does that. We'd be all over it otherwise

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
sub-Q right before bed time.

Double post

Last edited:
It ain't that low but it's probably less than an iu in a 24 hour period for a 30 year old man. 2 shots of peptides a day is like 2iu b and that makes a noticeable differnce. Worrying about your body's natural pulse is p pointless. It's a piss in the ocean. Not sure how they get away with that. 600% would be a nice boost comparable to s good 3 or 4iuv of good gh or 4 shots of peptides and there is no over the counter shit that does that. We'd be all over it otherwise

Very well put. Thanks for the feedback! I'm doing 4IU now 5 on 2 off. I started splitting 2 and 2. AM & PM. However after looking around last night I saw a post Kaladryn put with a video from Dr Eric Serrano he talks about taking it before workout so the GH & IGF-1 levels are spiked when you take your after workout carb shake and PWO meal. Pretty interesting how many different ways you can take the stuff to achieve different goals.

Prework out for me....weights and cardio drop my sugar naturally - so it makes sense for me.

Iv been doing 2 iu of humatrope pre fasted cardio & 2 iu pre workout lately

Very well put. Thanks for the feedback! I'm doing 4IU now 5 on 2 off. I started splitting 2 and 2. AM & PM. However after looking around last night I saw a post Kaladryn put with a video from Dr Eric Serrano he talks about taking it before workout so the GH & IGF-1 levels are spiked when you take your after workout carb shake and PWO meal. Pretty interesting how many different ways you can take the stuff to achieve different goals.

I like pre workout gh both bulking and cutting. Training carbless with GH in system gets fat off quite quick. Pre workout always made more sense to me as it will be exerting is anti catabolic effects pay workout when body trying to repair is self or if cutting when doing post workout cardio

Last edited:

I posted that video, thanks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner