over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not trying to start an argument here

joseph956

Newbies
Why is it that so many other body building sites and forums knock HGH coming from China and it seems that everyone here is completely on board with it as long as it comes from a sponsor?

probably because alot of the guys here do serum tests to make sure the hgh is legit

Always test ur gh!

It's really simple. Rips, hyges and elis have been serum and igf tested. They all pass. People who knock these generics I listed from China are ignorant when the all the proof is in the pudding.

:banghead:Why is it that this same topic pops up every month? lol

Sorry guys I didn't realize it was such a recurring topic, guess I didn't look deep enough into the archives.

So is it safe to say that all the sponsors are legit? And would it be safe to drop the name of one of them and get some responses on whether it has been tested or not? l Last one: what's the best place or way to test?

Sorry guys I didn't realize it was such a recurring topic, guess I didn't look deep enough into the archives.

So is it safe to say that all the sponsors are legit? And would it be safe to drop the name of one of them and get some responses on whether it has been tested or not? l Last one: what's the best place or way to test?

I've bought a bunch of bunk GH from a sponsor that used to be on here and alot of the vets were saying how great it was, now it's never mentioned. Does that mean it's all bad, of course not.

The rule of thumb is don't send money your not ready to lose. And with HGH there is a better chance you will lose that money than with AAS.

First step is Join the forum(Check) 2nd start to read and research things your interested in learning. 3rd start to ask questions or give your opinion on things, become an active contributing member of the site.
Once you reach 50 legitimate posts there is a lab testing section and some other good areas you will have access to.

I've bought a bunch of bunk GH from a sponsor that used to be on here and alot of the vets were saying how great it was, now it's never mentioned. Does that mean it's all bad, of course not.

The rule of thumb is don't send money your not ready to lose. And with HGH there is a better chance you will lose that money than with AAS.

Use Mexy or TP and you will get what you pay for.

I got some by accident, for real. and the "melt" on it was nil. Yet the word was g2g? I know they have ways to fake recon, but the crap I had in the back of my fridge was 3 x's as potent. I think it all depends on how much you really trust someone and, yes, somewhat, how much u willing to gamble? In the end, if there are no gains/end results, everyone loses. Problem with gh is it takes so long for real gains to be made and kept, anyone can throw in half and half. I'm not trying to piss anyone off; I'm saying unless I get my dvd's and go test them on me, what do I have? Just a freaking number and hopefully someone that doesn't have three different "grades" of growth. Sad but true! Sick of the b.s. I'm glad you asked this question again.

Is a serum test 100% way to make sure it's legit? Or is it possible that fake hgh contains certain things which make the serum tests test high?

If a Sponsor sells Kigs or NQK, then obviously they don't mind scamming people, and i'd never buy from them again, the trust factor has been decimated.

Is a serum test 100% way to make sure it's legit? Or is it possible that fake hgh contains certain things which make the serum tests test high?

If there is a way to manipulate it, I am not aware of it.
To my knowledge only HGh will raise the serum level for that long and that high.

GHRP-6 raises HGH Serum scores, so I wouldnt trust a serum test in that aspect. Possible some generics contain this, and not actual HGH. You are better off getting an IGF1 test done. A little more expensive, but worth it..

Where I am from its a lot of effort. I need to go to a doctor and pay for a consultation before I can do a blood test. When I asked about hgh and Igf tests he was confused. I'm using hgh powers kefei which has been tested a lot so I am confident in it

A quick question. The price between kefei and hyges is quite a bit. Anyone who has tried both do did you notice a big difference in results? Is it worth paying extra for huge?

GHRP-6 raises HGH Serum scores, so I wouldnt trust a serum test in that aspect. Possible some generics contain this, and not actual HGH. You are better off getting an IGF1 test done. A little more expensive, but worth it..

Incorrect, not sure where you got this information from. The duration of action of GHRP-6 on serum GH levels is way too short to have any effect on your serum tests when following the protocol established for testing HGH(having blood drawn anywhere from 2.5-3.5 hours after IM GH injection).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear