over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide stack for lean gains?

Jake62

Newbies
New to the game here, I just finished my first cycle of folli 344 and it sparked and interest in peps...like i said im a newb so anything helps. The title says it all im 6ft 185 lbs my goal is to get around 195 but its very hard for me to gain without stacking fat. dont get me wrong i gain muscle in conjunction with cal and protein increase fairly well but its very hard for me to stay lean even with cardio and a strict diet. I finally got my bf down to around 8% and i dont want to sacrifice that for a few more pounds. So what would you guys recommend?

Since peptides are for research only, i doubt you'll get anyone to answer your question. I'd recommend to read a lot in this peptide forum, you'll educate yourself, and then you can answer your own question.:)

Muscle growth comes from aas hgh and slin. Peps have there uses but muscle growth isn't one of them. Some ghrp/ mod grf is good to run to help you stay lean there's sooner interesting healing peptides etc but test Deca dbol etc are what you need

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

im curious to know how you took the folli and what type of gains you got?

im curious to know how you took the folli and what type of gains you got?

i did a 6 day cycle of one 1mg. it was a decent product gained about 10 lbs but after all was said and done with water weight and the bloated feeling (hunger was insane) went away i was left with about a solid 6 lb increase. strength didn't see much improvement but i can tell im a bit leaner so most was LM. My opinion is its way too expensive for a research pep. until you can find a reliable source of pure folli id save my $120 (or more)...

Muscle growth comes from aas hgh and slin. Peps have there uses but muscle growth isn't one of them. Some ghrp/ mod grf is good to run to help you stay lean there's sooner interesting healing peptides etc but test Deca dbol etc are what you need

Thanks for the input but i think il wait a few years im still a young guy id hate to risk messing with my permanent T levels for gains

Dude if you gained 6lbs worth of lbm for $120 and you don't think that's worth it then maybe bodybuilding isn't for you.

Dude if you gained 6lbs worth of lbm for $120 and you don't think that's worth it then maybe bodybuilding isn't for you.

Don't get me wrong o was happy with the gains but the source was a little sketchy (no purity ratings, 15 day shipping delay etc.) I enjoyed it but like I said I'd rather be sure of the quality of the product before I unload another 120

Don't get me wrong o was happy with the gains but the source was a little sketchy (no purity ratings, 15 day shipping delay etc.) I enjoyed it but like I said I'd rather be sure of the quality of the product before I unload another 120

120 is on the higher side for folli, last time I saw it was at 80-100. We have great peptide sources here with alot of reviews/member experiences. Cant go wrong really. I personally like Ergopep.

Seeing as how you are young ( I am assuming 18-20 ) I doubt you will get a whole lot out of gh stimulating peptides unless you dose them more frequently which can be expensive.

Do some research on IGF-Lr3. However if I am being honest... your a young guy and from your stats you have ALOT of natural growth left, just eat right and train hard and you will get results.

For lean gains I would look at the Datbtrue sticky on pulsations. Mod GRF-1 and GHRP2/Ipa are a great combo. You'd administer them together. Ideal time windows are when you have naturally occurring GH (PWO, Pre Bed, When you wake up to pee, First thing in the AM). I dose 100mcg of each (Saturation dose, again look up Datbtrue sticky for more info). I'd use this combo for lean quality gains as it increases protein metabolism and helps with anti catabolism.

CJC and GHRP 6 is the best to run for gains, i ran that last winter along with test e at 250mg a week and had amazing gains. I was running the peptides at a high dose as well and they were much cheaper last year than they are now but they work you just have to run them for a long time and pin at least three times/day.

He said 6lbs gain from a cycle. Not from a vial of Folli.

So technically, its much more than $120. It could mean 4-6 vials.

4-6 x $120.

Try the basic GHRP-6 & CJC, it will make u very hungry, thus allowing u to eat more & at the same time, the natural HGH will help u keep BF% at bay.

He said 6lbs gain from a cycle. Not from a vial of Folli.

So technically, its much more than $120. It could mean 4-6 vials.

4-6 x $120.

Even at $900 for a 6 lb solid increase in size is very reasonable and a price everyone in their right mind would pay imo.......fuck gimme 60lbs would you please. Of course you would need to add in the price of other supps and food to get a true $ per pound but still it sounds very cost effective.

CJC and GHRP 6 is the best to run for gains, i ran that last winter along with test e at 250mg a week and had amazing gains. I was running the peptides at a high dose as well and they were much cheaper last year than they are now but they work you just have to run them for a long time and pin at least three times/day.

Try the basic GHRP-6 & CJC, it will make u very hungry, thus allowing u to eat more & at the same time, the natural HGH will help u keep BF% at bay.

If AAS and GH are involved...how many of you are even worried about the CJC? I'm of the mind lately that you'll probably be just fine stimulating your appetite with GHRP-6 and not even getting CJC to use.

If AAS and GH are involved...how many of you are even worried about the CJC? I'm of the mind lately that you'll probably be just fine stimulating your appetite with GHRP-6 and not even getting CJC to use.

If gh is in there I tend to agree.

i did a 6 day cycle of one 1mg. it was a decent product gained about 10 lbs but after all was said and done with water weight and the bloated feeling (hunger was insane) went away i was left with about a solid 6 lb increase. strength didn't see much improvement but i can tell im a bit leaner so most was LM. My opinion is its way too expensive for a research pep. until you can find a reliable source of pure folli id save my $120 (or more)...

Whoever said you cannot gain weight through peptides is an idiot. HGH is a 'Peptide' hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans. Insulin on the other hand is...ummmmmm...a 'Peptide' hormone, produced by beta cells of the pancreas, and is central to regulating carbohydrate and fat metabolism in the body.

As you can see I have quoted 'PEPTIDE'.

Muscle growth comes from aas hgh and slin. Peps have there uses but muscle growth isn't one of them. Some ghrp/ mod grf is good to run to help you stay lean there's sooner interesting healing peptides etc but test Deca dbol etc are what you need - Sammy555

Sammy555 did you know in Thai 555 stands for ha ha ha meaning your information is a joke! Sammyhahaha...

Jake62 - You are going the right way about it. You are only young but I started at 18yrs for Track & Field. When you hit your twlight years look to AAS for the performance edge. However, if you are in the top echelon of any given sport there is not harm in using AAS in moderation.

Creating a 'Peptide Stack' can be some what challenging and people are turning to veterans on forums in the hopes they have real time experience with peptides. Lets' face it, there isn't a ton of information or enough human research to give peptides the accolades it truly deserves.

I can help in this matter, as I'm about to do my own stack to maintain my lean, mean, Bruce Lee looking machine at 40yrs. I have and still taking Vitamin S as a daily supplementation for my workout and stand striking needs. So as you can see, I want to gain muscle, lose fat to meet competition weight, will still keeping powerful, explosive and strong.

The ultimate thing about peptides is that sheer fact there is abundance of peptides that ignites fast twitch muscle fibers eg: ACTN3 Peptide. Though results aren't immediate, but the turnover for reaction is sooner than a Vitamin S diet.

The beautiful thing regarding peptides is that they have qualities relevant to synergy fusing with AAS. Perfect! Realize this, peptides can stand on it's own as a pure addition to any athletes supplementation. Not, forgetting society itself. For me, I intend to be using AAS & Peptides til the day I die because I plan to still be chasing after women past my 80's.

$120 is reasonable but expensive. For a bottle of Test Propionate $30 - $80 the result comparisons are in favor of FST. I'll bank my buck on it any day. Yes, $120 is expensive. I pay $750 for 10vials/0.1mg the source is good but I'm not promoting them here.

To the point.

Kid Muscles Stack

Intro
------
Kid Muscle
40yrs 5'11" 225lbs 8 - 10% Body Fat
AAS Experience: 22yrs
Used: Test Prop, Test Cyp, Test Undeca, Deca, Eq, Tren A, Masteron, Primobolin, Turinabol, Anavar, Winny and Halo.
Growth: rhGH, IGF, PEG.
Peptides: Ipamorelin, Tesamorelin, Follistatin, TB500, GHRP-6-2, CJC Series.
Professional Experience: Homebrew and former distributor. Guinea Pig.
Goal: Preparation for 53rd Muay Thai Pro Fight. Dec 14th, Phuket, Thailand.

I have prepared a cycle for the next six weeks.

Testosterone Propionate 100mg + Trenbolone Acetate 50mg + Masteron Propionate 200mg 2mls EOD + Equipoise Boldernone 500mg per week.

Anavar 100mg first 8wks Turinabol 60mg ED last 4wks before Fight Night and Halotestin 10mg - 40mg 21day Pryramid 4.5wks out from Fight Night.
Anavar 100mg a day after the fight and Proviron 25mg. Plus I keep HCG 5000iu(another peptide) on hand in case. Anavar is in my diet throughout my year. I drop it to be replaced by Turinabol.

I have prepared a peptide stack to run alongside with the AAS cycle. This will be ran for 60days on 20-30days off. However, I will still subq HGH until end of June.

rhGH 5iu EOD + IGF-LR3 40mcgs/split/spot injection Mon - Fri + PEG MGF 200mcg ED + (either ACTN3/FST/Myostatin/ACE031) I'll be using ACE031 for the first time the dosage ratio 3mg per week based/split subq(it's basically 1mg per 50kg of bodyweight) + Tesamorelin 2mg ED + Ipamorelin 200mcg - 300mcg + TB500 7mg per week + BPC 157 - Use when needed then i start running it.

I run the IGF for 28days only. I already have 4 growth factors in the stack. IGF will definitely would've played it's part. The HGH is the only peptide I keep running after the 60days and run for well...when I feel like really.

ACTN3/FST/MYOSTATIN/ACE031

Had great results from all it's just patience and perseverance. With this Peptide Stack expect to pack on good lbs of lean mass and I mean lean.

Stick with it.

Regards

Kid Muscle

Now I only need ACE031 to add to this perfect performance stack. Please any sources PM.

It will be greatly appreciated, especially a source force for ACE031. If I can get my hands on that ACE031. I will definitely write a report.

Last edited:
I prefer GHRP 2 over 6

Your standard modgrf/GHRP would add lean (I mean lean gains, albeit the calories must be there as well)

Throw in some some untagged folli and your good to go

If AAS and HGH are involved, u don't need CJC.
In fact u don't need GHRP6 unless u need to increase your appetite.

I believe the more intense your training and frequency are, the hungrier u get. Its reliable.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear