over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nose growth on HGH (experienced users)

kingtung

Registered
Ive been on 10-20iu for past year now.

And i can see considerable difference in the size of my nose (soft tissue growth is a side-effect of HGH).

Anyone else?

Ive been on 10-20iu for past year now.

And i can see considerable difference in the size of my nose (soft tissue growth is a side-effect of HGH).

Anyone else?

10-20 of what brand? Have u tested ur igf1 levels over this past year?

10-20 of what brand? Have u tested ur igf1 levels over this past year?

Just a high quality generic friend. It works dont worry about that, i have the massester and temporalis muscle of jaws at the moment.

But my nose is the bigger issue lol.

Do you think it's in your head? Or is it really noticeable or documented as in pictures or measurements? It's hard to measure because even a small difference can be significant... I sure as hell don't need a bigger nose, that's for damn sure...

If this was the truth, my nose be 12" long :D

If this was the truth, my nose be 12" long :D

You'd be able to satisfy two women simultaneously... You'd definitely be the king of oral... :D You'll have to change your screen name to KingCunnling

Last edited:
Just a high quality generic friend. It works dont worry about that, i have the massester and temporalis muscle of jaws at the moment.

But my nose is the bigger issue lol.

I've been taking 9-18 of pharma a day depending on my diet for the past year. I've noticed no enlargement of any facial structure. I asked the same question about a year ago. No one except Osiris had experienced anything of the sort. Osiris said his foot size had increased one full size over the years. His thinking was that it was gh related. But who knows.

Im very 'fine tuned' with my body (ie i pick up the smallest of things). I even asked my mother. Said the same thing.

HGH makes soft tissue grow (hint: Kai greens nostrils and phil heath nostrils).

It defintely did change my facial structure.

Heres my massester and temporalis muscles for reference
xXVv7Bv.png

Im very 'fine tuned' with my body (ie i pick up the smallest of things). I even asked my mother. Said the same thing.

HGH makes soft tissue grow (hint: Kai greens nostrils and phil heath nostrils).

It defintely did change my facial structure.

Heres my massester and temporalis muscles for reference
xXVv7Bv.png

Those facial muscles u speak of have become enlarged with me as well. Although I attribute it to aas usage and less facial fat and from eating a hell of a lot more than I did three years ago. My dentist and hygienist both agree that they are very pronounced on me. They attribute them to me cracking my molars on a regular basis. I guess from the increase in bite pressure. I really don't know if all that is interrelated or not. But I def don't attribute it to gh useage.

I agree to some degree that some top pros have changed their facial features over the years and the board has discussed this regularly with no definitive conclusions. Some say its just natural age progression and others are adamant about it being from gh use!

I do know the cartilage in men continues to grow as we age. Look at the older men around u and check out their ear cartilage and noses as well. Given enough age there will usually be enlargement.

I'm not doubting u. We are all very different and anyone can experience any number of things from a given compound. If u perceive it to be the cause then perhaps reduce ur dose and monitor the progression.

Those facial muscles u speak of have become enlarged with me as well. Although I attribute it to aas usage and less facial fat and from eating a hell of a lot more than I did three years ago. My dentist and hygienist both agree that they are very pronounced on me. They attribute them to me cracking my molars on a regular basis. I guess from the increase in bite pressure. I really don't know if all that is interrelated or not. But I def don't attribute it to gh useage.

I agree to some degree that some top pros have changed their facial features over the years and the board has discussed this regularly with no definitive conclusions. Some say its just natural age progression and others are adamant about it being from gh use!

I do know the cartilage in men continues to grow as we age. Look at the older men around u and check out their ear cartilage and noses as well. Given enough age there will usually be enlargement.

I'm not doubting u. We are all very different and anyone can experience any number of things from a given compound. If u perceive it to be the cause then perhaps reduce ur dose and monitor the progression.

Muscles of the mastication (especially Masseter muscles). Part of the skeletal muscle system (hence growth; AAS acts on skeletal muscles primarily as far as i recall).

masseter-and-temporalis.gif

**broken link removed**

Back on topic: its not age (im not old), but just trying to see if other boys out there have 'had' this nose issue aswell. haha.

Last edited:
I think my thread was "gh and facial features" and search for a thread about cutler's forehead. There was some discussion on the topic. It may give u some info. Good luck.

If your that self conscious about your nose....just see an excellent plastic surgeon. A great surgeon can make a world of difference.....I'm sure you can afford it with the mouth of GH you have been taking. If not, then just be happy with yourself.

If your that self conscious about your nose....just see an excellent plastic surgeon. A great surgeon can make a world of difference.....I'm sure you can afford it with the mouth of GH you have been taking. If not, then just be happy with yourself.

Thanks for the constructive critism friend. Your a great contribution to this thread. Keep up the great work.

my facial features have changed a lot over the yrs I believe mainly from steroids and peptides plus slin, mind u I started taking these drugs rather young.

10-20 ius is crazy, do mind posting pics bro just curious what those doses can achieve.

My nose def appears to have gotten wider in the last couple years, but as has everything else...so hard to say what caused it specifically. Also had show size go up a half size or so, and hat size has gone up a full size!

Thanks for the constructive critism friend. Your a great contribution to this thread. Keep up the great work.

Strong sarcasm haha, he meant well dont be like that ;)

I havent noticed any enlargement form hgh use. Ive run 10iu for 2-3 months during a blast and I pushed 20-30 iu for 7 days.

What has changed my face and especially my jaw line is tren. I really wouldnt worry too much about Hgh growing your nose and such at these doses, esp if you arent coupling it with insulin ( Bigger IGF spike ).

Last edited:
my facial features have changed a lot over the yrs I believe mainly from steroids and peptides plus slin, mind u I started taking these drugs rather young.

10-20 ius is crazy, do mind posting pics bro just curious what those doses can achieve.

Will add muscle slowly (on it's own), but that's not what the use is. GH makes you look like you have a lot more muscle than you do. Remember it's an amazing compound in terms of decreasing bodyfat while increasing fullness (thus roundness). So when you're sub 8% bodyfat and your muscles are full, 190lbs looks like 220, and you look impressive.

Also the other positives (positive mood through gaba receptor reuptake, better sleep, better skin, better blood work etc etc).

By itself its a fat loss + illusion of tiny waist + size (ie beauty).

I grew a 2nd pecker, is this normal?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear