over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you stop growth hands?

hansen215

Registered
Taking 5iu every morning and now I can't make a fist and wake up in the night because my hands hurt so bad. Any way to combat this?

I sleep with carpal tunnel braces at nite,Had to lower starting dose to 2.5 iu went up 1/10 iu every 3 day until I got to 4 which is my sweet spot.

multiple doses of GH at no more than 2.5iu every 3 hours. Will be a greater impact on your results and should make the "GH Hands" more livable.

I've heard vitamin C helps. don't know personally though.

I'm blasting 6iu /day Elis in The AM. My right arm gets the Worst tingles and my hands are painfully awesome . But hey , no pain no gain!
I have been told just try to stick out the pain, it " eventually will subside" any truth to that?

I'm blasting 6iu /day Elis in The AM. My right arm gets the Worst tingles and my hands are painfully awesome . But hey , no pain no gain!
I have been told just try to stick out the pain, it " eventually will subside" any truth to that?

Split it to 3IU twice a day if sides are a problem. It does not result in higher IGF1 levels doing single big doses. Just more side effects.

Your body should adjust with time.

It took me about 2 months for the pain in wrists and numbness in hands to go away.i take 4 iu's/day in two doses

Take it easy

Just don't go over board. I did 10iu of mexy eod for 3 months. Ive been off for 6 months and my finger tips are still numb and I have wrist pain. Moral to the story take it slow. Split your injections and don't go past 6iu a day imho.

hgh

I take one pill of Dandelion Root every morning for the excess water. If I miss more than 2 days in a row, my hands will swell and tighten up.

Guys there is some good information out there explaining why you should take your GH in one big shot per day. The thing that helped me most was work your way up to a heavy dose very slowly. I did the split dose thing for quite some time but now its one big shot 2.5 hrs b4 I train on an empty stomach. Is it more effective I think so? I mega dose vitamin C it defiantly helps with the pain. By mega dose I mean 4000mgs 3 or 4 times daily.
Hands are tingly and slightly swollen but it does not keep me up at nite like it used to.

Guys there is some good information out there explaining why you should take your GH in one big shot per day. The thing that helped me most was work your way up to a heavy dose very slowly. I did the split dose thing for quite some time but now its one big shot 2.5 hrs b4 I train on an empty stomach. Is it more effective I think so? I mega dose vitamin C it defiantly helps with the pain. By mega dose I mean 4000mgs 3 or 4 times daily.
Hands are tingly and slightly swollen but it does not keep me up at nite like it used to.

What is this good information and then why do clinical studies conflict with this info. I'm open to any reliable evidence to change my mind, but I found two studies comparing single vs multiple dose administration that conclude that split dose HGH results in higher IGF1 levels which is what we want.

In the one study IGF1 levels were over 20% higher (330 vs 399) with a split dose in the same people . Looked very convincing to me. I have the one study bookmarked. Can't find the other:

Metabolic effects of growth hormone ad... [Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1994] - PubMed - NCBI

"CONCLUSIONS:

Twice-daily GH injections, apart from producing a more physiological serum GH profile, were superior to one injection in increasing serum IGF-I and decreasing IGFBP-1 levels. Both of these changes tend to amplify the effects of the administered GH"

The only way to stop it is to stop using growth. I have friends that's hands are all messed up from growth. It looks sooo weird!

Muscleaddict unfortunatly in our sport there are many contradictions For every article you read theres another saying the opposite I came across a recent article in particular supposidly written by a pro BB explaining the benefits of one shot pre workout on an empty stomach it convinced me to try it. I have looked but I cant find it now.

How long did it take for your hands to begin growing? I'm 3 weeks in with ellis and I have yet to experience hand cramping (5ius a day) but I know it's working as strength is up and sleep is better.

Sure Capin there are always contradictions. Although an article is an opinion, but science is science. There are are many good bros with incredible knowledge who are also wrong about a lot of stuff, so it's good to sift through sites like pubmed now and then.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear