over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH with CJC-1295 and GHRP-6

PumpinIron

Registered
So, I'm almost 3 months into my first ever HGH cycle with Rips.

Currently I am taking 5 IU a day of the GH and splitting it up into 2 injections of 2.5 IU each.

I wake up around 9:00 AM so I am taking the first injection of HGH upon waking up, then I eat, and head to the gym about an hour after.

I take the next injection of HGH around 3:00 PM.

Bed time for me is around 11:30 PM.

I've been thinking it might be beneficial to add something to the cycle. I've been looking at adding some CJC-1295 w/o DAC as well as some GHRP-6. I would take 100mcg of both (so 200mcg total) and I would take it sometime in the early morning (probably 4 or 5 AM when my natural GH levels are the highest.

My hope is that the CJC-1295 and the GHRP-6 would cause my natural GH release in the night to be much more profound and hopefully I could make this cycle even better than it already is.

I'd be interested to hear anyone's thoughts who has ran a similar cycle. I want to make sure I have my timing down so I can get optimal results and I'm still not 100% sure when the best time to inject the CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 would be.

Any input is appreciated! Like I said, my HGH cycle so far is going great, just hoping to maximize it even more.

My subject were dosed with cjc w/o dac and a ghrp 3 to 5 times a day with GH and slin during the last trial. As a result they are the heaviest they have ever been and the leanest at the high weight also.
GH was given after every workout. Administered the cjc and ghrp morning and throughout the day every 3 hours about with one dose 1 hour before workout and slin 1/2hour before workout and another after workout which was usually 2.5hrs later then 15-30min later 10iu gh dose.

There are some studies out there saying its more effective to take your GH in one big shot!
As for adding peps aaaahhhh buy more GH

There are some studies out there saying its more effective to take your GH in one big shot!
As for adding peps aaaahhhh buy more GH

I hear what you're saying about buying more GH. The thing is that the CJC and GHRP are so ridiculously cheap that it doesn't hurt to see if any results can be had from stacking them with GH I suppose.

Also, I've been splitting my 5 IU of GH into two injections. I've considered doing one big injection but I'm not sure. Some people say you get the same results either way. Have you tried it both ways personally?

My subject were dosed with cjc w/o dac and a ghrp 3 to 5 times a day with GH and slin during the last trial. As a result they are the heaviest they have ever been and the leanest at the high weight also.
GH was given after every workout. Administered the cjc and ghrp morning and throughout the day every 3 hours about with one dose 1 hour before workout and slin 1/2hour before workout and another after workout which was usually 2.5hrs later then 15-30min later 10iu gh dose.

Damn... Sounds promising. I guess I'll have to play around with it.

But hell, with 10 IU of GH a day you're bound to see some damn good results regardless!

Damn... Sounds promising. I guess I'll have to play around with it.

But hell, with 10 IU of GH a day you're bound to see some damn good results regardless!

Ya 12 pounds in 8 weeks was good progress in my eyes and with the same level of anabolics that haven't been given any more results for my test subjects. Only dosing 10ius of GH 3-4 times a week after workouts. But that's me?

Right now I do 5 IU of GH every single day (no off days). I often times wonder if it might be more beneficial to do 10 IU every other day instead of 5 IU every day.

Using peps before nite time HGH dose of 4.3iu sides are bad.

So, I'm almost 3 months into my first ever HGH cycle with Rips.

Currently I am taking 5 IU a day of the GH and splitting it up into 2 injections of 2.5 IU each.

I wake up around 9:00 AM so I am taking the first injection of HGH upon waking up, then I eat, and head to the gym about an hour after.

I take the next injection of HGH around 3:00 PM.

Bed time for me is around 11:30 PM.

I've been thinking it might be beneficial to add something to the cycle. I've been looking at adding some CJC-1295 w/o DAC as well as some GHRP-6. I would take 100mcg of both (so 200mcg total) and I would take it sometime in the early morning (probably 4 or 5 AM when my natural GH levels are the highest.

My hope is that the CJC-1295 and the GHRP-6 would cause my natural GH release in the night to be much more profound and hopefully I could make this cycle even better than it already is.

I'd be interested to hear anyone's thoughts who has ran a similar cycle. I want to make sure I have my timing down so I can get optimal results and I'm still not 100% sure when the best time to inject the CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 would be.

Any input is appreciated! Like I said, my HGH cycle so far is going great, just hoping to maximize it even more.

check out this other thread and look at what JonhJuan had do say, might help you with your questions

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-testing-all-you-need-know-here-new-post.html

I hear what you're saying about buying more GH. The thing is that the CJC and GHRP are so ridiculously cheap that it doesn't hurt to see if any results can be had from stacking them with GH I suppose.

Also, I've been splitting my 5 IU of GH into two injections. I've considered doing one big injection but I'm not sure. Some people say you get the same results either way. Have you tried it both ways personally?

A always considered them expensive but when you look at the ammount of peptide you are getting say GHRP-6 2mg and only doing 100mcg at a time i guess they are pretty cheap casue a bottle will last a long time even doing 300mch of each a day. not sure how long tat would last exactly.

Im not sold on the EOD thing not enough evidence out there yet, however I do know a big dude that uses GH EOD I also know an even larger dude that has been taking GH ED for 11 years straight and he is a freak.

I talked to JJ just today about combining peps with GH and what he is saying is very interesting and makes sense to me. I am going to try it, he says take peptides wait a few min 8 to 20 then take your GH this is supposed to help get the synthetic GH to be more effective?

So here's my plan everyday at 4pm when I get home from work on an empty stomach Ill do 100mcg ipamorellin with 100mcg CJC 1295 with no DAC wait about 10 min then take 10iu GH have my preworkout meal and be in the gym about 6:30 when my serum GH is at its highest.

I have already been taking my GH everyday at 4pm on an empty stomach. And again it just makes sense to me to be in the gym when your serum GH is at its peak

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear