advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boom dosing once daily vs multiple doses daily.

matty815

Registered
hey guys, so today i boom dosed a bit.

I got to thinking... GH releasing peptides have the most potential in a fastest state. so the common thought process is multiply doses of lower amounts of GHRP + MOD = best results. however i am starting to think this is not the case,
if in a true fastest state, coupled with a big boom dose, the hgh release should be massive in comparison to administering GHRP + MOD couple times a day but food in the gut etc.

I used to think a small "bleed" (CJC DAC). with GTE + huperzine + GHRP a few times a day was the best way to gain size off these peptides. However i am starting to reconsider this.

for example, in order to grow freakishly huge off HGH, there needs to be ALOT of hgh to begin with. Low-moderate levels of hgh equate to full muscles, and a recomp effect, but not so much pounds on the scale, so to speak.

Hgh is funny, in that it doesn't need to be in your blood stream 24hours a day to do its job.. GHRP administered to people who have low levels of natty hgh, before bed have gotten their hgh levels up to the high-end normal ranges off 1 dose.. with no MOD GRF. There is a study done on this with GHRP-6 , I will have to find it.

point being, ghrp-6 is fast acting, in and out relatively quick, creates a big pulse for a short time then leaves. but this one pulse is so strong that it will keep your natty hgh levels escalated if dosed daily, it does not stop your bodys normal pulsation obviously, so as the hgh levels start to return to normal, you have other pulses bouncing up again etc.

I could go on , and on but the point i am trying to make here is that One big boom dose daily of good old fashioned GHRP + GHRH with GTE + Huperzine dosed in a fasted state should in theory give profound results.. in muscular gains.

i just dosed 250MCG GHRP-6 + 200MCG MOD GRF + 200mcg huperzine + 350mg GTE. , within 5 mins i had moderate head rush, and big face flush. now i have a sense of euphoria.

i am very surprised because i have been dosing 250mcg ghrp + 100mcg and GTE + Huper everyday twice a day, so by just doubling mod grf and seeing such a drastic result, while my body is already used to the peptides is pretty extreme in my books.

i am unsure if i will stick to 1 dose a day, i am thinking 1 boom dose AM, one ghrp stand-alone right after AAS, to help negate sides, and improve AAS function the time of admin.

key benefits to consider from boom dosing.

- Massive spike in IGF
- Massive spike in HGH levels

down side? shorter duration then frequent pulsation. , this obviously isnt the best for fat-loss, but for muscular gain, it has potential.

alot of what we read seems good on paper but acts different in person, i love experimenting with peptides, i have done many many combinations of peptides based on real world experiences and saw the results first hand, they are over in john's thread, lots of good reading there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws