advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whoever thinks peps are better than hgh...........

ronin

Newbies
Are pushing their own agend. I have been using the pep combo for two years now. Besides a few pounds of water and feeling fuller there is no comparison to gh. PERIOD! !

I cant really give a comparision as I havent ever had GH. But the most beneficial part of taking peps (cjc & ghrps) is the sense of well being that I had whilst on them. I am usually pretty relaxed but this took it to a new level. I also did lean up a little and feel a little fuller but the bodily changes werent anything to go crazy over. I was on them for about a year too, so that should be long enough to notice difference.
Not looking for an arguement and this is just my opinion but I doubt I'd go back there

The whole 5 x day inj was ridiculous

Peps are pretty good but comparing then to gh is like comparing creatine to test. GH is the King. Peps a good stop gap

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think anybody would claim that they are equal, especially when we have enough evidence to show that they have different outcomes... But there are a lot of people who benefit greatly from them.

I've used Cjc w dac with ghrp2 and Cjc with dac with ghrp2 for about 8 months now with small breaks here and there. No crazy results but they do give a good nights rest, helps with some minor joint pain. Keeps you a bit leaner and muscles much fuller. I do find, however that they make me rather lethargic at times. Ghrp 2 is good for stimulating appetite and makes eating bland chicken and veg a bit easier. I've never used actually gh but would jump on the opportunity.

I don't think iv'e ever seen someone say ghrp's are better than gh. But they're cheap, legal to buy, and they do work. So for people that arent willing to go the gh route, or cant afford it, it's a nice option

Had a feeling this would encounter some interesting feedback lol. From watching guys I know use HGH, and as someone who can't regularly afford to, I can say it makes a tremendous difference when combined with gear. I would like to believe, for research benefits, that the development in peptides, and reduction is price, will present a competitive playing field.

Peps advocate

I've been using peps for a year now. I've only been taking the GHRP-2 and CDJ without Dacc, three times a day. I feel they are very worthwhile and a great aset to include in one's bodybuilding toolbag. My physique looks totally different from a year ago and personally has a more HGH look. I've not taken HGH yet. As far as stats I started back to bodybuilding hardcore a little over two years ago. Life, career, and a unhealthy marriage had formed a wedge between me and my passion. So I was over 240 and fat. I'm 5'11. People honestly didn't even recognize me. When I decided to go hardcore again, I cut down to 208 and a year began working to put on mass with the assistance of peptides. I got to where I hovered around 250 pounds after this past winter. I'm currently cutting down before another mass builder and I'm sitting at 233, and will hit 225 before switching back to mass building. I plan on competing in the Heavy weight division next year. Oh, diet is on point, super consistent in the gym, and take super low supplement regimes compared to most everything I've seen posted on here and get my labs run every 6 months just to monitor myself.
My gf and I were stopped in Walmart the other night by a guy who had to tell me I looked great and he could tell I've been lifting for years. Last week a girl stopped me and asked me if I compete. Just so happens she does as well.
My gf/fiancé whom will be competing in physique has put on 17 pounds of lean muscle within the past year. The other day we did a calculation based on her old weight and bodyfat percentage compared to now, and we came up with 17 pounds of lean muscle. The major difference for her, peptides.

In summary, I am not saying peptides are the reason as we are consistent and our eating plans are on point, however, I believe they sure as have assisted.

Im pretty sure the peps combined with GH helped contribute to my 17lbs stage weight difference I had this year between November '12 and June '13.

Im pretty sure the peps combined with GH helped contribute to my 17lbs stage weight difference I had this year between November '12 and June '13.

Absolutely. Doesn't need to be either or. I like to use both

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Are pushing their own agend. I have been using the pep combo for two years now. Besides a few pounds of water and feeling fuller there is no comparison to gh. PERIOD! !

Good thing you kept it up for 2 years though seeking a better result than you were getting, so that you could let us all know that even after 2 years of trying the results aren't there.:rolleyes:

GHRP/GHRH combined with HGH gives you the best of both worlds. There is definitely something to be said about creating a pituitary gh pulse for the synthetic hgh to ride. It completely eliminates the need to an empty stomach in order to make hgh work properly. Of the pros who only use hgh, you will notice they always advocate taking the hgh on an empty stomach. Many pros now advocate taking semorelin prior to HGH to create a pulse first. Most pros and their gurus are not properly versed on the various gh peptides and how they work. Sermorelin sucks! More recently I have seen a trend of those gurus recommending ghrp6 alone prior to HGH. This is an improvement but still not the best option. Combining a GHRP/GHRH gives you the superior pituitary pulse for the HGH to follow. There is no need to worry about having an empty stomach as the pulse is created regardless, allowing your synthetic HGH to work in the best possible environment.

If I was forced to choose only gh peptides or hgh, then hgh would be my choice as it alone is much more powerful than gh peptides alone due to the fact that you can control the amount of hgh put in the body. The pituitary gland can only secrete a finite amount of hgh regardless off how high you dose gh peptides.

GHRP/GHRH combined with HGH gives you the best of both worlds. There is definitely something to be said about creating a pituitary gh pulse for the synthetic hgh to ride. It completely eliminates the need to an empty stomach in order to make hgh work properly. Of the pros who only use hgh, you will notice they always advocate taking the hgh on an empty stomach. Many pros now advocate taking semorelin prior to HGH to create a pulse first. Most pros and their gurus are not properly versed on the various gh peptides and how they work. Sermorelin sucks! More recently I have seen a trend of those gurus recommending ghrp6 alone prior to HGH. This is an improvement but still not the best option. Combining a GHRP/GHRH gives you the superior pituitary pulse for the HGH to follow. There is no need to worry about having an empty stomach as the pulse is created regardless, allowing your synthetic HGH to work in the best possible environment.

If I was forced to choose only gh peptides or hgh, then hgh would be my choice as it alone is much more powerful than gh peptides alone due to the fact that you can control the amount of hgh put in the body. The pituitary gland can only secrete a finite amount of hgh regardless off how high you dose gh peptides.

JJ go cure cancer or sumthing

Like JJ I use both,and igflr3 between off times when I clear out antibodies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear