over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

quality question

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
Anyone buy some peps from a source, and be absolutely amazed at their results. Then re-order, and realize this was NOT what they'd had the first time around?

Just wondering if I'm alone here.

It was the same stuff, I shot a Ghrp-2 vial in 3 shots just to see if I got the same effect, w/ my cjc of course. I got the effect, but it took about 10x the amount as the old vials.

Unfortunately yes. Good overall result, good blood test results, then next big order and it reconstituted much worse, reults are worse. Money thrown away.

I don't doubt for a second there are quality fluctuations. Sellers can't always control variances in batches they buy. It's an unstable industry with very little real quality control. If you stick to a good company with reputable management, you should be ok though.

One factor to keep in mind, if you're comparing subsequent research to the first time you researched, it's not really a fair comparison. The first time my subject animal took ghrp/cjc, there was major flushing and drastic increase in vascularity, muscle fullness (intra muscle water increase) etc if the first 3-4 weeks. Some of these effects, and the results, seem to diminish a bit over time. Subject has not felt that post inject flushing since first few weeks of initial use. Returns may have diminished a bit too. This can't all be blamed on product variance.

Last edited:
I don't doubt for a second there are quality fluctuations. Sellers can't always control variances in batches they buy. It's an unstable industry with very little real quality control. If you stick to a good company with reputable management, you should be ok though.

One factor to keep in mind, if you're comparing subsequent research to the first time you researched, it's not really a fair comparison. The first time my subject animal took ghrp/cjc, there was major flushing and drastic increase in vascularity, muscle fullness (intra muscle water increase) etc if the first 3-4 weeks. Some of these effects, and the results, seem to diminish a bit over time. Subject has not felt that post inject flushing since first few weeks of initial use. Returns may have diminished a bit too. This can't all be blamed on product variance.

Same with steroids subsequent uses are never as good as first. Correct!

At least the source I had problems with, after some doubts about their quality on some other board, started talking about replacing the wrong batch. Too good to be real, but they are about loosing a lot of clients, so maybe.

Even if it is not first few weeks, amounts like 5 x times saturation dose should produce some sides, and they don't.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws