over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH for injury recovery

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
has anybody had an injury like torn muscle that has used GH for recovery? How was the recovery for what dosage?

Have a torn muscle around the shoulder socket and going to physical therapy also. But thinking of getting some to speed up the process. Just looking for some insight.

Gh will help speed up recovery overall, but look into tb500, igf des and mgf to target the specific spot

I had pretty bad shoulder pain on my right side, and always inject my GH in delts, as well as igf1 and igf des and the pain has gone away completely ...
just inject into the delt when using any of these peps....

Gh will help speed up recovery overall, but look into tb500, igf des and mgf to target the specific spot

I reached tb500 and used des a lot(favorite research peptide) but sadly nothing :,(

I had pretty bad shoulder pain on my right side, and always inject my GH in delts, as well as igf1 and igf des and the pain has gone away completely ...
just inject into the delt when using any of these peps....

That sounds great. How much gh did you use? Did you go to your doctor to see where was the pain coming from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Dislocated shoulder Back to lifting in 3 week,back to normal weight is 7 weeks

What daily dosage are you guys doing for injury recover? 3iu's a day?

I've been injecting both TB500 and HGH into my left shoulder. Had a motorcycle accident a year ago where it was dislocated and broken. The shoulder was always flat after that. Since the injections, the left shoulder has caught up in size to the right shoulder and the pain is not as bad.

I inject 5 IU into the shoulder muscle (1" needle) 3 days a week after my workouts.

I've been injecting both TB500 and HGH into my left shoulder. Had a motorcycle accident a year ago where it was dislocated and broken. The shoulder was always flat after that. Since the injections, the left shoulder has caught up in size to the right shoulder and the pain is not as bad.

I inject 5 IU into the shoulder muscle (1" needle) 3 days a week after my workouts.

You got back into the gym 3 weeks after your accident? If so what tip of my hat to you sir.

What brand are you using?

Glad to hear that you fully recovered.

You got back into the gym 3 weeks after your accident? If so what tip of my hat to you sir.

What brand are you using?

Glad to hear that you fully recovered.

It took me 6 months before I could get back in the gym from the accident. I wish it was only 3 weeks. I could barely walk the first 3 weeks (It's cardealer that got back in the gym in 3 weeks). I've been taking the TB500 and HGH for only the past month because I could not get my left shoulder size back up to the same size as my right. My fiancee says my left shoulder looks more normal now.

Right now, I'm taking kigtropin, but I don't recommend that brand. Most other brands are better. I'm going to try a different brand on my next purchase that is supposed to be better. I just wanted to try something cheap for my first HGH use.

Last edited:
It took me 6 months before I could get back in the gym from the accident. I wish it was only 3 weeks. I could barely walk the first 3 weeks (It's cardealer that got back in the gym in 3 weeks). I've been taking the TB500 and HGH for only the past month because I could not get my left shoulder size back up to the same size as my right. My fiancee says my left shoulder looks more normal now.

Right now, I'm taking kigtropin, but I don't recommend that brand. Most other brands are better. I'm going to try a different brand on my next purchase that is supposed to be better. I just wanted to try something cheap for my first HGH use.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that it took you so long. Yea every kig I had were bad so I will never touch them again but I think soon I'll try rips or hyges. Hyges are a little expensive but they are said to be the best. Rips I think are the second strongest.

I'm glad that you have recovered though and good to hear that you gained everything back in 7 weeks.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that it took you so long. Yea every kig I had were bad so I will never touch them again but I think soon I'll try rips or hyges. Hyges are a little expensive but they are said to be the best. Rips I think are the second strongest.

I'm glad that you have recovered though and good to hear that you gained everything back in 7 weeks.

Yea, my next purchase, I'm going to try rips. I'm not touching kigs again.

has anybody had an injury like torn muscle that has used GH for recovery? How was the recovery for what dosage?

Have a torn muscle around the shoulder socket and going to physical therapy also. But thinking of getting some to speed up the process. Just looking for some insight.

I hurt my shoulder and had to quit doing flat bench barbell and all shoulder press. I couldn't do either of these for over 3 months and couldn't finish a chest workout cuz my shoulder would start hurting so bad. I started 5 iu a day of hgh at 5 on 2 off and my shoulder was a week by week improvement. Within about 5 weeks my shoulder was completely healed and haven't had any problems out of it since. Been on hgh for about 4 months now.

My doctor recommended I stay on hgh and aas post hernia surgery. It speeds up healing. TB-500 research helps. AAS that increase collagen production help: anavar, eq, deca, primobolan.

My doctor recommended I stay on hgh and aas post hernia surgery. It speeds up healing. TB-500 research helps. AAS that increase collagen production help: anavar, eq, deca, primobolan.

I take it you didn't argue:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I take it you didn't argue:D

I stopped the aas but stayed on hgh. I didn't feel right about taking aas and not training. But I broke the doctor's no training for a month rule and I was doing cardio the day after surgery and lifting full strength 9 days later..

I stopped the aas but stayed on hgh. I didn't feel right about taking aas and not training. But I broke the doctor's no training for a month rule and I was doing cardio the day after surgery and lifting full strength 9 days later..

Good on ya

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws