over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH & Slin

steel1970

Registered
Just curious with those who use GH around your workouts, when and if you add pre workout Slin, what is the timing of your GH? I see differing opinions all over, trying to see which is most prevalent....

Just curious with those who use GH around your workouts, when and if you add pre workout Slin, what is the timing of your GH? I see differing opinions all over, trying to see which is most prevalent....

Plenty of discussion on this. I will tell you that the most prevalent ways aren't really the most scientific. A lot of people are doing it with no sense of the half life and peak times.

Plenty of discussion on this. I will tell you that the most prevalent ways aren't really the most scientific. A lot of people are doing it with no sense of the half life and peak times.

Yes very true.

I've read so many things from pre-workout and post-workout.

I've also have had people that ran GH first thing in the morning and ran slin pre-workout.

Or slin pre-workout and post-workout and GH before bed.

They are so many protocols. I think Knight actually made a thread about it in which it became a huge thread and had lots of great info in it.

I'm not sure I made one...but I have participated in many. The reason I implore people to search for things is because a lot of the info was extracted by people like myself asking the right questions and people with knowledge willing to slowly divulge it...or more likely give you clues to figure it out yourself. Also, sometimes GEMS of info come out without even being directly solicited... i.e. the Dr. Eric Serrano video. You can also come to your own conclusions by hints and philopsophies given by intelligent and experienced members.

I won't sit here and say there is one be all end all best way to do it...although I have my preference....but there are definitely only a couple ways where you are maximizing the potential through the scientific data relating to the compounds. This is done mostly through proper timing.

I always like this:

2.5iu gh am fasted
3iu novolog pre
5iu gh pwo fasted for 20min
5iu novolog with pwo meal
2.5iu gh pre bed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure I made one...but I have participated in many. The reason I implore people to search for things is because a lot of the info was extracted by people like myself asking the right questions and people with knowledge willing to slowly divulge it...or more likely give you clues to figure it out yourself. Also, sometimes GEMS of info come out without even being directly solicited... i.e. the Dr. Eric Serrano video. You can also come to your own conclusions by hints and philopsophies given by intelligent and experienced members.

I won't sit here and say there is one be all end all best way to do it...although I have my preference....but there are definitely only a couple ways where you are maximizing the potential through the scientific data relating to the compounds. This is done mostly through proper timing.

It might be someone else with the word knight in there username...Sorry I got you confused with someone else.

You are completely correct. They are a lot of threads or and I think they are a lot of phases that forums go through. Couple of months ago it was slin with gh pre-workout with intra-workout, and then post workout then slin again with your post-post-workout meal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I always like this:

2.5iu gh am fasted
3iu novolog pre
5iu gh pwo fasted for 20min
5iu novolog with pwo meal
2.5iu gh pre bed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

So what do or should I eat after 3iu of novolog pre?

mutant protocol;
-30 min prior to workout: Take 10iu HGH subq

- -15 min prior to workout: Take 6-16iu Novalog subq

- -10 min prior to workout: Drink shake #1

- -After every working set: Sip on shake #2, and finish by end of workout

- -Go home

- -Take 100mcg of the IGF-1lr3 (for it's insulin sensitizing effects)

- -Take down shake #3

- -Done..now you are huge

mike arnold;
30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
60 grams Vitargo, Karbolyn (or similar).
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

The most scientific way isn't always the best way in reality. Things don't always work out the way they should on paper. I have tried all the fancy protocols and noticed no difference. You don't need to buy all those OTC supplements unless you just like throwing money away. I like Humilin-R around 10 minutes before my workout. I start sipping on a shake with 100g carbs and 50g protein throughout my workout, nothing fancy. Then I have some tilapia and rice and some fruit when I get home from the gym. Obviously the higher the dose the better, and I know plenty of big guys that take insulin with every meal and even before bed. Some of them are scared to eat without insulin now. Of course they're also on lots of pharm HGH. Timing and protocol aren't that important. Just take your insulin at some point and get some carbs and protein.

Those are the 2 arguments you will always face... "well according to this science", and "what worked for me". Both have their weight as no science is exact as no 2 people in this sport are exact replicas. I've got the best results when I drifted (slightly) away from science (using it as a guideline), and started experimenting with what worked best for me. I've done that with AAS, now I'm starting with peptides...

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws