over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which Peptides require Acetic Acid

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
So much contradictory information out there. Which can we agree on need to be reconstituted with AA for research use? I have always used AA with IGF-1, but one sponsor's site states that ghrp-2 should be mixed with AA. How about MGF, cjc, etc?...

Peptides will last longer in AA. If you're going to be using them in a timely manner I doubt it matters. Is it just me or does AA sting like a bitch, even watered down 1/10th..

Peptides will last longer in AA. If you're going to be using them in a timely manner I doubt it matters. Is it just me or does AA sting like a bitch, even watered down 1/10th..

AA sucks its like getting stung by a bee even when watered down to 1/10 like you said. What do you consider a timely manner? for example if a 2mg bottle of mgf is used at 100mcg a day it will last for 3 weeks. is BA ok on this or should it be done with AA?

Bacteriostatic water works for all peptides. It gives you a 20 day shelf life on Lr3 if refrigerated. Acetic acid will give you 2 years though on Lr3.

Yes, acetic acid burns even if diluted. It's freaking diluted distilled vinegar after all. Hurts like a b'autch!

Bacteriostatic water works for all peptides. It gives you a 20 day shelf life on Lr3 if refrigerated. Acetic acid will give you 2 years though on Lr3.

Yes, acetic acid burns even if diluted. It's freaking diluted distilled vinegar after all. Hurts like a b'autch!

thanks for the info JJ. do you off hand know the life of MGF/PEG-MGF once reconned with BA?

I used bac water for all my research products and they all worked fine. IMHO don't worry about AA just get a bunch of Bac water and use it.

Where did you see this? Anyone have a credible reference link? I read much shorter time with both variants of IGF. I use AA whenever I play with IGF-LR3. I recall bac being like 3-4 days or something. Perhaps I've been misinformed. AA does burn like a Bitch.

Where did you see this? Anyone have a credible reference link? I read much shorter time with both variants of IGF. I use AA whenever I play with IGF-LR3. I recall bac being like 3-4 days or something. Perhaps I've been misinformed. AA does burn like a Bitch.

yes i also read the same thing about igf only being good for a few days in BA which is why ive used AA.

I used Bac water for my des, lr3,...everything. They lasted at least a month. I don't remember if they got weaker or not. My animals were still good but after couple of months on them they had too take a little break so they could get the full "hit" again.

I didn't even put my stuff in a fridge or anything during the first year of my research and they still do okay. I don't know...during those days my animals were new to everything so everything in their body was "fresh"

I asked alpha about it and he said to just use BW. He said that LR3 is a simple chain and is not going to degrade that quickly.

here you go. go down to page 5

**broken link removed**

I only used BAC with igflr3. If you use the vial in under a month you shouldn't run into any problems.

Where do you get bac water these days? Thought it was illegal now?

Also keep in mind that it lasts 20 days at 100% potency. It then slowly loses potency. It's not like at day 21 its garbage; maybe 98%. It should be over 80% potency for a couple weeks. But I believe the rate of breakdown accelerates over time... So you could have 98% on day 21, 82% on day 31, and 70% On day 36, and 50% on day 40. Trash on day 45... These are completely unscientific numbers but are used to illustrate that the window of effectiveness for IGF LR3 in Bac water is longer than 20 days although you will lose some potency... That being said I imagine most researchers will use a 1mg vial in 10-20 days so this should not effect most of us.

Here is why

News to me. Always mixed LR3 with AA, but bac water for other basic peptides. GHRP2 requires AA? I've never read this anywhere.

Tfa salts are the most destructive to cellular activity of the amino acids/ proteins. Having them removed is the best way to keep your aminos/ protein most effective. Other labs can offer it but it is usually more costly because you have to run your peptides through another process that cleans them and binds them to other salts that are more inert. In the long run you lose overall production quantities because you are cleaning them more acutely. Other salts used are less toxic to cellular activity. You can use HCL or acetates. We use H+ C2H4O2- acetate. It is the most inert and does not disrupt cellular activity creating and environment that does not affect bio activity. With peptides, we purify reverse phase HPLC, with acetic acid. The H+ part combines with the exchange of TFA- for an C2H4O2- (acetate)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity