over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summers over get your boys back. (Thanks Alpha) Buy 2 get 1 FREE liquids

purchaseprotein

Registered
FOR AN UNDISCLOSED TIME BUY 2 GET 1 FREE ON RESEARCH LIQUIDS AT PURCHASEPEPTIDES.COM!

On another note let?s talk about proper PCT experiments including GnRH Triptorelin. First you need to look at the compounds you are giving your test subject and take the one with the longest half life into consideration. It is useless to start PCT if there are high levels of anabolics floating around because they will prevent the HPA to function properly. So look at all the compounds you are administering to your test subject and select the one with the longest half life. Let?s say nandrolone decanoate which is approximately has a 6 day half life. Pharmacodynamicaly it takes 4-5 half lives for a drug to mostly clear. Now let me say that compounds such as nandrolone will have detectable traces in serum and fat for many months which is detectable with highly sensitive tests but will not prevent the rebound. So if Deca is in your experiment you should not start PCT until at least 24 days after the last injection. And yes that is a long time. Now it does not mean that during those 24 days you can not administer to your test subject other very short acting compounds such as test propionate or tren acetate. But then you want to stop administering those lets say at day 17 (a week before your Deca?s 24 days runs out).

So once the longest acting compound has cleared your test subject enough to start PCT, you administer to your subject 10mcg injections of Triptorelin every 2 hours totaling 100mcg or until the vial is empty. It does not matter whether it is SQ or IM. Within minutes of Triptorelin being injected into your test subject it?s LH and FSH levels go up dramatically in the serum. Then you want to administer toremifine and clomiphene for next four weeks. We recommend to administering Clomiphene 50mg twice a day for weeks one and two. Followed by 20mg and 50mg daily, respectively for weeks 3 and 4. For toremifene it is recommended that you administer 100mg daily for first two weeks and 50mg daily for weeks 3 and 4. Now go get your boys back and make it a wonderful fall!

Thanks Alpha for such great information

Lol at the title of this post. As always purchase peptides is my go to for all peps and research liquids. Thanks for the great quality and pricing

sweet deals! Crucial to keep the boys right!

-Team Evolution

FOR AN UNDISCLOSED TIME BUY 2 GET 1 FREE ON RESEARCH LIQUIDS AT PURCHASEPEPTIDES.COM!

On another note let?s talk about proper PCT experiments including GnRH Triptorelin. First you need to look at the compounds you are giving your test subject and take the one with the longest half life into consideration. It is useless to start PCT if there are high levels of anabolics floating around because they will prevent the HPA to function properly. So look at all the compounds you are administering to your test subject and select the one with the longest half life. Let?s say nandrolone decanoate which is approximately has a 6 day half life. Pharmacodynamicaly it takes 4-5 half lives for a drug to mostly clear. Now let me say that compounds such as nandrolone will have detectable traces in serum and fat for many months which is detectable with highly sensitive tests but will not prevent the rebound. So if Deca is in your experiment you should not start PCT until at least 24 days after the last injection. And yes that is a long time. Now it does not mean that during those 24 days you can not administer to your test subject other very short acting compounds such as test propionate or tren acetate. But then you want to stop administering those lets say at day 17 (a week before your Deca?s 24 days runs out).

So once the longest acting compound has cleared your test subject enough to start PCT, you administer to your subject 10mcg injections of Triptorelin every 2 hours totaling 100mcg or until the vial is empty. It does not matter whether it is SQ or IM. Within minutes of Triptorelin being injected into your test subject it?s LH and FSH levels go up dramatically in the serum. Then you want to administer toremifine and clomiphene for next four weeks. We recommend to administering Clomiphene 50mg twice a day for weeks one and two. Followed by 20mg and 50mg daily, respectively for weeks 3 and 4. For toremifene it is recommended that you administer 100mg daily for first two weeks and 50mg daily for weeks 3 and 4. Now go get your boys back and make it a wonderful fall!

Thanks Alpha for such great information

I just finished PCT, is it too late to take triptorelin just to give my boys an extra boost? Also, I havent found much info on how long it keeps levels elevated. any info on that?

For those of you who have researched with Purchase Peptides Exemstane. have you noticed that the taste of it is not that bitter? It doesnt taste bad at all. like if u put sugar and water and left it out for a month. its a little bitter but not the same taste of exemstane that i researched with before with another comapny. hoping i didnt get a bad batch. i started with .ml (12.5 mg ) ED and then bumped it to .7 ml and test research subject doesnt feel any different.

maybe its the suspension used that doesnt make the taste so bitter? or is it possible that i could have damaged product?

going to get bloodwork done in 3 weeks on test subject so i guess thats when we will know.

Last edited:
For those of you who have researched with Purchase Peptides Exemstane. have you noticed that the taste of it is not that bitter? It doesnt taste bad at all. like if u put sugar and water and left it out for a month. its a little bitter but not the same taste of exemstane that i researched with before with another comapny. hoping i didnt get a bad batch. i started with .ml (12.5 mg ) ED and then bumped it to .7 ml and test research subject doesnt feel any different.

maybe its the suspension used that doesnt make the taste so bitter? or is it possible that i could have damaged product?

going to get bloodwork done in 3 weeks on test subject so i guess thats when we will know.

Go get your bloodwork, then come back and apologize for even THINKING Purchase Peptides sold you bad research chems.. 1000's will verify there quality. This is the Only company I know that goes above and beyond to have his products 3rd party mass spec tested to verify that His supplier isnt ripping him off, and that he is not passing along any bad products. He wants what he pays for from his supplier and you want what you pay for from him.
What exactly do you expect to Feel from a .2 ml dose increase? :action-s:

I agree about purchase. Everything i've tried from them has been on point!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131