advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any Advantage to Running GRHP-6, GRHP-2 and Ipam all in same shot?

Oblix

Registered
Running CJC-1295 Dac at 1mg per night at 11pm.

Then Pre Cardio: 6am:
CJC-1295 no Dac x 200mcg with
GRHP-6 x 200mcg, GRHP-2 x 200mcg and Ipam x 200mcg

Then Pre Weights: 5pm:
CJC-1295 no Dac x 200mcg with
GRHP-6 x 200mcg, GRHP-2 x 200mcg and Ipam x 200mcg

Does this make sense?

Or would running CJC-1295 Dac at night then no Dac during day lead to de-sensitation?

Have Run the following before, and had tingling numb hand and great fat burning. But only for 6-8 weeks before it begun to become ineffective.

CJC-1295 Dac at 1mg Before at 11pm

Pre Cardio: 6am:
30min Before Green Tea Extract and Huperzine A
GHRP-2 x 500mcg

Pre Weights: 5pm
30min Before Green Tea Extract and Huperzine A
Ipam x 1000mcg

This is why Ergopep.com has a quad blend.

Just placed an order for a Couple of the new Premium Quad Blends, very excited to try these out.

Phil was is the standard dosing protocol for my lab rat.

Should I also administer Huperzine A to my lab rat with this Blend.

Thanks

Just placed an order for a Couple of the new Premium Quad Blends, very excited to try these out.

Phil was is the standard dosing protocol for my lab rat.

Should I also administer Huperzine A to my lab rat with this Blend.

Thanks

We don't condone animal research. All research materials are to be used in vivo.

I would drop my GHRP's and CJC-no dac to 100mcg each administration.. There are major diminishing returns after 100mcg. Since you are running 3 different GHRP's you will be getting plenty. I would also recommend a mid day(noonish) administration if possible. Either way you save a little money. Good luck bro.

Sounds good.

This is using CJC-1295 w Dac or Without?

Ergo's quad blend consists of: GHRP-6 1 mg, Ipamorelin 1 mg, CJC-1295 1 mg MGF 500 mcg, L Glycine 1.5 mg. You would have to add Dac in separately...

Last edited:
Except that a blend would be useless. Peptides are very fragile and combining them in the same vial would lead them to break down.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Except that a blend would be useless. Peptides are very fragile and combining them in the same vial would lead them to break down.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

That's what we all believed up to a few months back also but now peptide companies are carrying blends. Those companies claim that using a buffer of some kind neutralizes the ph difference between each individual peptide allowing them to blended without breaking down... I'm no scientist but that's how it was explained to me when I expressed concern.

That's what we all believed up to a few months back also but now peptide companies are carrying blends. Those companies claim that using a buffer of some kind neutralizes the ph difference between each individual peptide allowing them to blended without breaking down... I'm no scientist but that's how it was explained to me when I expressed concern.

lol.. sounds legit to me :rolleyes:

DAT and other well informed members on his forum say blended peptide products are bs and degrade. I've asked the same questions. Perhaps they are not up to speed with the buffering some manufacturers are using. But it's still questionable IMO. The thing is a lot of reputable and well known large peptide sellers (like Extreme Peptides) are doing it because there is demand.

That's the problem with the industry. It's a bit shady. Don't know who to believe when it comes to blended peptide products.

Last edited:
The blends are just another marketing strategy to make more money. Like the celltech of peptides.

The blends are just another marketing strategy to make more money. Like the celltech of peptides.

Right, but it used to be only a few were selling them. Now virtually everyone has peptide blends and Dat & crew all say they're bunk. It's not the sellers I blame, but the producers (chemists) selling it who should know better.

However, perhaps the industry is correct and Dat is wrong but this seems unlikely.

I know reputable companies like Ergo, maximum peps, evolution and extreme peptides would not knowingly sell products they knew to be ineffective or degrade rapidly once recon'd. But they are sort of at the mercy of market demand and what the producers are "telling" them is legit. Most get the peps from the same few producers.

Last edited:
Idk... But even purchase peptides which sells no blends admitted it could be done after speaking with their lead chemist... I have a hard time believing that these products are bunk. Some of our most trusted peptide suppliers have made them available at this point. Some reasearch in blended products have been reported and seem to be consistent with useing the same components individually. Time will tell...

How about a response from ERGO on this question, I ordered 2 bottles of blend and would like to hear an answer. Thanks :headbang:

even pharmacies are blending the peptides in to one vial for hrt patients..even after one month it still hits me the same way...

I believe it has to do with the l-glycine making it not degrade if I read it right. But phil will have to chime in on this.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

I like IPM and GHRP-2 normally and then add GHRP-6 instead of GHRP-2 when you need the appetite.

Don't go over 100mcg of GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 at each dosage of course and spread them at least 3 hours apart between dosages.

Also no human or animal usage ;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311