over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fibromyalgia and growth

docinstein

Newbies
My girlfriend has Fibromyalgia and suffers from pain and also doesn't get proper sleep.I have researched on the web that hgh has been shown to have some great relief from the symptoms of this painful decease.Treatment with HGH is too expensive to be prescribed,I am guessing.Anyone have any personal experience with Fibromyalgia or with its relief.

Can't answer this because it's a medical issue and members can get in trouble for doing so. A doctor would have to address her condition. Doesn't she take Lyrica for her fibromyalgia?

Sorry for asking for medical advice,will try to approach that kind of thing different in the future.No Lyrica. She thinks its a pain killer,but after some research it looks like its more of a nerve blocker.Thank you for your kind response!This may help.

I have CFS and Fibromyalgia and I have to be honest, HGH didn't help my pains at all!

I really havnt found anything that has helped with the pain but I can tell you that Humanfort has helped with my sleep. 100mg humanofort along with 100mcg CJC 1295 No Dac before bed has improved sleep no end.

I still feel completely knackered in the morning (due to the CFS) but at least I no im actually getting good restful sleep in!!

Your GF has my sympathies :(

Stew

humanofort

No coincidences!Just got finished reading about humanofort for 2 hrs and then saw your post. Thanks Brother!

b 12 injections

I have CFS and Fibromyalgia and I have to be honest, HGH didn't help my pains at all!

I really havnt found anything that has helped with the pain but I can tell you that Humanfort has helped with my sleep. 100mg humanofort along with 100mcg CJC 1295 No Dac before bed has improved sleep no end.

I still feel completely knackered in the morning (due to the CFS) but at least I no im actually getting good restful sleep in!!

Your GF has my sympathies :(

Stew

Have you tried B12 injections for the cfs ?

Yes, unfortunately I also have a condition where my body doesn't utilise B12 and stores it instead. My last blood work showed a reading of over 1200.

Theres tons of research/readings on B12 deficiency but VERY little on high B12 results, even doctors arnt too clued up on this and right it off as a false reading if all other blood markers are in order :banghead:

Many may not agree with what I'm going to say, but I know this 1st hand.. Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, swelling, and painful joints, coupled with sleep problems, is best treated by a Psychiatrist using anti depressant meds!!!!

Many may not agree with what I'm going to say, but I know this 1st hand.. Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, swelling, and painful joints, coupled with sleep problems, is best treated by a Psychiatrist using anti depressant meds!!!!

You may know first hand they work for you or someone you know but they don't work for all I know that 1st hand as well. Anti depressants by themselves almost took my life I'll just leave it at that.

You may know first hand they work for you or someone you know but they don't work for all I know that 1st hand as well. Anti depressants by themselves almost took my life I'll just leave it at that.

Going to the psychiatrist was a last resort, several other doctors and lots of blood work later, all of them said I had nothing wrong with me!! It is true some people have problems taking anti depressants meds, but most don't, so it's worth looking into...

Before I felt like a 95 yo man when I woke up in the morning, I could barely walk down the hall, had swelling in my hands and wrists, every joint in my body hurt.. I was 42 when I started celexa, within a month, all the problems I was having went away, been pain free for 5 years.. Hope this helps!!

Going to the psychiatrist was a last resort, several other doctors and lots of blood work later, all of them said I had nothing wrong with me!! It is true some people have problems taking anti depressants meds, but most don't, so it's worth looking into...

Before I felt like a 95 yo man when I woke up in the morning, I could barely walk down the hall, had swelling in my hands and wrists, every joint in my body hurt.. I was 42 when I started celexa, within a month, all the problems I was having went away, been pain free for 5 years.. Hope this helps!!

Glad to hear that. My wife has fibro. She tried all types of things, including Humanofort, which didn't do anything. She just started Prozac about 2 weeks ago. Did u try Prozac? She get down because the pain and fatigue interfers with her training.

Glad to hear that. My wife has fibro. She tried all types of things, including Humanofort, which didn't do anything. She just started Prozac about 2 weeks ago. Did u try Prozac? She get down because the pain and fatigue interfers with her training.

Never took Prozac, only celexa..Prozac is a versatile med, sometimes the dose has to tweaked, but that's not a problem..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws