over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopep untagged follistatin

how has everyone been researching this?

first thing in am? pre/post workout?

100mcg-200mcg ed?

There were some shooting all at once like myo as well correct??

I will, just ending a 6 week run of

60mg dbol on training days
900 mg of test a week
5 iu of gh after training
12iu of slin pre training
40mgs of nolvadex at night
100 of T4
12.5 of T3

put on 15lbs and now switching to
primo, fast acting test and var for 6 more.

figured after 6 weeks of higher test myostatin levels should be high and research this one more try

Last edited:
should arrive Saturday and will start Sunday.

Any advice on how to research for best results? all at once? split up dose?

Bump to that.

I was going to do 200mcg split bi lat pre workout in muscles trainen
w 100mcg premium lr3 post workout bi lat in muscles trained.

Ghrp n cjc on workout days 3-5x

Off days 100mcg folli in am
Quad blend 3x off days

1 full vial every 7-10 days on the subject, with no limit on duration of the administration.

Be good to understand how active it is

Seems to be alot of conflicting information on Myo and Folli and peptides in general

I was speaking with a well known biochem not so long ago and was intrigued why it costs USD4000 for 1mg of Myostatin from manufacturers yet people are selling it for USD120

Answer? it was all bunk and not active. He then went in to a long explanation on how the peptide was not capsulated in to the virus in order to work in thh body and a few other reasons relating to the structure and changes for it work work

It did make me wonder....as in research and models so far for Myo and Folli should be giving mind boggling gains......

The proof was when they had acquired the "bunk" peptides and done the same studies and resulted in no gains whatsoever as the peptides we all non active.

How true all this is I dont know.....but just putting down what was said and trying to understand how true the above was/is?...so dont shoot the messenger!

Well

Be good to understand how active it is

Seems to be alot of conflicting information on Myo and Folli and peptides in general

I was speaking with a well known biochem not so long ago and was intrigued why it costs USD4000 for 1mg of Myostatin from manufacturers yet people are selling it for USD120

Answer? it was all bunk and not active. He then went in to a long explanation on how the peptide was not capsulated in to the virus in order to work in thh body and a few other reasons relating to the structure and changes for it work work

It did make me wonder....as in research and models so far for Myo and Folli should be giving mind boggling gains......

The proof was when they had acquired the "bunk" peptides and done the same studies and resulted in no gains whatsoever as the peptides we all non active.

How true all this is I dont know.....but just putting down what was said and trying to understand how true the above was/is?...so dont shoot the messenger!

We won't shoot the messenger but the messenger needs to be informed. This is not the viral vector Follistatin. This is Follistatin pro peptide, Follistatin 344. Guys can sit around discussing prices and theories on prices while others actually use the product.

We won't shoot the messenger but the messenger needs to be informed. This is not the viral vector Follistatin. This is Follistatin pro peptide, Follistatin 344. Guys can sit around discussing prices and theories on prices while others actually use the product.

+1.

Huge difference between administering a peptide and administering a viral vector with the transgene embedded into the vector, which is what the "messenger" is referring to. The former will have temporary effects, the latter will be permanent (assuming adenovirus or adeno-associated virus is the vector used).

HTH.

curious too, just started research of 1mg yesterday but will need more to finish research. because of funds had to buy a few at a time

Holy shit! Your right... They blew threw it already. Phil, will more folli be made available any time soon?

Yes

I apologize as we sold them all in 3 days. We are merging with purchase peptides nov 1 and will carry it there once I re order. Stay tuned

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear