over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW501516 What happened?

sodzl

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A while back everyone was using it and everyone was carrying it. It appears to have disappeared. So is anybody still using it and who's brand.

A while back everyone was using it and everyone was carrying it. It appears to have disappeared. So is anybody still using it and who's brand.

I used this product about a year ago with great results , and I am not sure why I got away from it, I believbe the source that I got it from still has it , gotta check.

A rat study with links to cancer was found. The doses were incredibly high though.

I think you can find a study related to cancer about just anything.

A rat study with links to cancer was found. The doses were incredibly high though.

The research with cancer is not what did it. People did not want to pay 100$ a month to keep their lipids in place.

It really bothers me, quoting a paper whose statistical analysis is narrow and ill conceived. I research GW 501516 and Aicar and I'm one of its advocates.

People with lipidemia and people running long AAs cycle should always consider this to lower the CD risks that comes with this hobby included but not limited to hbp, erytropoenia, blood vessel pressure increase-> ions wall penetration (ca+2), etc.

If interested PM me or read my previous posts on GW.

Aduren,

I went through a few bottle from GWP. probably all were bunk and I wasted money, which is probably a good thing if there are cancer links

Unique chemicals and sarms search currently have very good sarms. Great white peptides has been pushing bunk chems lately and I would not trust them for anything.

Also this people who think GW causes cancer: the study that was used had incredibly high amounts of gw comparative to body weight, and the direction was very long (think 6 months or longer)

You should not run gw longer than 12 weeks or it begins to lose its effects.

I may have seen it in pill form In a sponsor link off the main page. ;)

I may have seen it in pill form In a sponsor link off the main page. ;)

Been around for a long time and used this product a few times over the years with mixed results but have never seen it in pill form.

Been around for a long time and used this product a few times over the years with mixed results but have never seen it in pill form.

I have been around a min I started my promuscle acct when they made it hard to search without an acct but I read before I post mostly. Tons of good info on this site and links/sponsors/pros you just need to look and read.

I think I have seen it from another sponsor also but I don't have all night to hunt it.

I was just about to make a thread about this.

GW is fucking amazing and I loooooooved it. The one from ergo would and should of lasted everybody 2 months at 5mg/day. I didn't see anything worth double the money spent on it by taking 10mg. 5mg on the other hand did freaking wonders. Made you feel amazing and lowered your rest heart rate by a lot! I truly missed it and if I see it at ergopep I will purchase it on the freaking spot!

Unique chemicals and sarms search currently have very good sarms. Great white peptides has been pushing bunk chems lately and I would not trust them for anything.

Also this people who think GW causes cancer: the study that was used had incredibly high amounts of gw comparative to body weight, and the direction was very long (think 6 months or longer)

You should not run gw longer than 12 weeks or it begins to lose its effects.

Do you know what or of any links? I'm just asking because I recently ordered something. Packaging was very lazily done.

Yes

I was just about to make a thread about this.

GW is fucking amazing and I loooooooved it. The one from ergo would and should of lasted everybody 2 months at 5mg/day. I didn't see anything worth double the money spent on it by taking 10mg. 5mg on the other hand did freaking wonders. Made you feel amazing and lowered your rest heart rate by a lot! I truly missed it and if I see it at ergopep I will purchase it on the freaking spot!

Ergopep is merging and will be Purchasepeptides.com on November 1........we will have GW!!

G2G Chem carries GW (for research purposes only of course).

See link below.

I conducted some research and 5mgs was incredible. Fat loss and ability to stay lean eating anything was what my research results showed through all my studies.

The cancer issues were not accurate to what should have been being researched dose wise. That study showed cancer as a result of huge doses.

Like anything, more is always not better.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
www.gtgchem.com

I conducted some research and 5mgs was incredible. Fat loss and ability to stay lean eating anything was what my research results showed through all my studies.

The cancer issues were not accurate to what should have been being researched dose wise. That study showed cancer as a result of huge doses.

Like anything, more is always not better.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
**broken link removed**

Do you do a loading phase or just 5mg straight?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131