over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LR3 in extreme deficits

eliseexige

Registered
I'm starting (today) research with 100mcg/day of LR3 on subjects with major caloric deficits. obviously, the goal is fat loss.

I'm modeling their intakes off of Berardi's 'get shredded' diet, which is roughly 8-10x bodyweight in cals @ 35% protein, 10% carbs, 55% fats.

Anyone run something like this before? Or LR3 in an extreme deficit, macros notwithstanding?

Subjects also have an adenoviral vector with follistatin being administered to (potentially) aid in sparing muscle loss in the deficit.

Where did you get follistatin with the virus attached? I find this to be extremely interesting. No one has run follistatin here with the vial vector attached. Of course, to truly make it work up to its potential you need to lower yor immune system, but this will be interesting none the less.

Shi su!

It was custom synthesized, but I don't want to turn the thread in that direction. (please don't PM about it either, lol). I simply mentioned it as part of the overall experiment. I will say that the immune system comment was addressed properly prior to beginning the experiment.

Anyway - I'll report back on the research on a weekly basis if the discussion doesn't continue.

Forgot to update this thread. Researcher thus far has dropped 2% bodyfat since beginning. Strength hasn't been measured as subject is too sick to endure any resistance training from the viral vector. day to day activities are enough in themselves to wipe out his energy levels. :)

however, not only has size not disappeared, but seemingly has increased. the scale continues to go lower. once able to get back into the gym, i will report back on the findings. LR3 continues to make the subject aesthetically better.

I really hate having to be so fucking vague about all of this stuff, but it is what it is. Suffice it to say the only research that will be done in this lab ever again are LR3 every 3-6 months and Cerebrolysin daily for the nootropic effects. It is highly unlikely that any further follistatin will need to be administered.

Forgot to update this thread. Researcher thus far has dropped 2% bodyfat since beginning. Strength hasn't been measured as subject is too sick to endure any resistance training from the viral vector. day to day activities are enough in themselves to wipe out his energy levels. :)

however, not only has size not disappeared, but seemingly has increased. the scale continues to go lower. once able to get back into the gym, i will report back on the findings. LR3 continues to make the subject aesthetically better.

I really hate having to be so fucking vague about all of this stuff, but it is what it is. Suffice it to say the only research that will be done in this lab ever again are LR3 every 3-6 months and Cerebrolysin daily for the nootropic effects. It is highly unlikely that any further follistatin will need to be administered.
are you taking in carbs after your LR3?

NW

no, carbs are only from veggies per the diet. ~40g/day.

that said, i have had a couple of "slips" (halloween, etc) where the researcher got into some small bits of candy and no adverse effects have been seen. the fullness on such little intake is just unreal.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear