over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Various Igf1-Lr3/HGH Protocols

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I spent the past week researching RIPTROPIN by itself at 2.5ius twice a day split IM in the quad sweep. I took one week off from researching Lr3 to resensitize receptors.

OBSERVATIONS:

1. LR3 dosed at 100-200mcg daily accelerates healing much quicker than HGH at 5ius per day. There is no contest! Lr3 is the king of healing.

2. Lr3 receptors downgrade quickly when dosed high.

3. In a precontest, lower caloric environment, HGH is superior for pump, vascularity, and muscle fullness, yet muscles and joint tends to ache, whereas with Igf1-Lr3 recovery is so fast that joints and muscles feel fully healed within a day or two, assuming Igf1 receptors are fresh.

THIS WEEK'S PROTOCOL (combined daily LR3 and HGH):

- 100mcg Lr3 will be administered preworkout.

- 2.5ius RIPTROPIN will be administered IM split in quad sweep twice during the day with the greatest amount of seperation time from Lr3 administration, depending on training time.

EXAMPLE:

TODAY...2.5ius HGH at 3am, 100mcg Lr3 at noon(immediately preworkout), 2.5ius HGH at 7pm.

PREMIUM USA IGF1-LR3: Today I am going to begin Lr3 research with the brand new PREMIUM version of Lr3 made with USA raw materials by a USA chemist, as discussed by Dr. Alpha6164. This is the highest purity attainable of any available form of Lr3 on the market.

***ALL RESEARCH DISCUSSED IS HYPOTHETICAL. NO RESEARCH WAS CONDUCTED ON HUMANS OR ANIMALS***

JJ using 100 mcg usa premium Lr3 daily 7 days week.How long at this dose until receptors downgrade?

JJ using 100 mcg usa premium Lr3 daily 7 days week.How long at this dose until receptors downgrade?

I found in my research that one vial worth, or 10 days, was the time frame the best results were observed. I'm thinking equal time off or atleast a week is needed to renew receptors.

***ALL RESEARCH DISCUSSED IS HYPOTHETICAL. NO RESEARCH WAS CONDUCTED ON HUMANS OR ANIMALS***

Huge difference between usa Lr3 and PREMIUM USA Lr3. It hits hard. True potential to go hypo. Administer with carbs.

Last edited:
Very nice JJ. As always your research ideas are much appreciated.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
www.gtgchem.com

Phil's new LR3

OMG!!!! This premium Lr3 is the incredible! The research subject hit a new max on hams. I always have him warm up legs with hams. Here is the best part. Just had him do his first set of arced plate loaded leg press. His 15 rep workout weight I jumped to on the first set and he knocked out 25 reps with plenty left in him. He isn't as winded as normal either....feels great! :headbang:

my 1st ever research with lr3 was amazing....was from gropep...since then not so much. Need to get at phil

my 1st ever research with lr3 was amazing....was from gropep...since then not so much. Need to get at phil

His new premium Lr3 lowers blood sugar immediately. It's so much stronger than the others out there. This chemist knows what he is doing.

His new premium Lr3 lowers blood sugar immediately. It's so much stronger than the others out there. This chemist knows what he is doing.

How bout a comparison to the old lr3? Much stronger? Your opinion

How bout a comparison to the old lr3? Much stronger? Your opinion

The old Lr3 my research subject never felt upon administration and he never got hypo feelings but his recovery so incredibly fast it was unreal. The premium Lr3 hit way hard the second he took it. Had to feed him rice. He is now two hours post inject and his blood sugar is dropping fast; feeling light nausea. Strength was incredible on both versions. This is day #1 on the premium version so I can't comment on recovery as of yet.

If the new LR3 is so potent, why don't you try using a lower dose?

Use a reasonable dose for your research, and see how long you can keep results coming before the receptors get desensitized.

I'd be interested in knowing this.

Question: What do you mean by "healing"? Are you referring to post-workout muscles soreness, nagging tendon injuries, what?

If the new LR3 is so potent, why don't you try using a lower dose?

Use a reasonable dose for your research, and see how long you can keep results coming before the receptors get desensitized.

I'd be interested in knowing this.

Question: What do you mean by "healing"? Are you referring to post-workout muscles soreness, nagging tendon injuries, what?

It would make sense to lower the dose but like a child I have very little self control. :D

By healing, this is what I mean:

The previous week I only searched HGH. Muscle soreness in quads lasted 5 days. Joints ached, tendons and ligaments felt just not ready to train legs again. I feared having the subject train legs for 7 days because it just felt like he could get injured. Nothing felt healed.

The week before that when I gave him Lr3 everyday everything felt fine. He trained legs 3 times in 5 days and felt no soreness or possibility of injuring his legs.

I'm confused by all this.

If the LR3 causes such rapid healing, shouldn't that also mean it is more anabolic than hgh? (Healing faster, = faster growth, or more time for growth?)

With your knowledge thus far, would you say LR3 is superior for strength or size compared to Riptropin? Or simply better at healing than Riptropin?

If what you say is true..... being able to only train legs once a week on hGH, vs 3 times in 5 days on LR3..... that's a DRAMATIC difference!
I'm not saying you are lieing... but do you think the workouts were of the same intensity? Are there any other possible variables at play here? (i.e., were all workouts the same exercises, similar poundages, reps, volume, etc)

Last edited:
FWIW, I've observed similar jumps in lifting 'endurance' in research with LR3 and a myo inhibitor. We initially thought it was the myo inhibitor but weren't able to replicate the results until adding back in the LR3.

JJ, glad you are logging again. perhaps this log will be able to hang around longer. :st:r-wars

I'm confused by all this.

If the LR3 causes such rapid healing, shouldn't that also mean it is more anabolic than hgh? (Healing faster, = faster growth, or more time for growth?)

With your knowledge thus far, would you say LR3 is superior for strength or size compared to Riptropin? Or simply better at healing than Riptropin?

If what you say is true..... being able to only train legs once a week on hGH, vs 3 times in 5 days on LR3..... that's a DRAMATIC difference!
I'm not saying you are lieing... but do you think the workouts were of the same intensity? Are there any other possible variables at play here? (i.e., were all workouts the same exercises, similar poundages, reps, volume, etc)

Lr3 is superior but only works for a short period of time unless you do baby doses here and there. With baby doses it isn't nearly as effective. The only reason the healing is so insanely dramatic is because of the high doses. HGH only produces a small amount of igf1 compared to what 100mcg of Lr3 can do. But, you have to cycle Lr3 or it stops working.

In all honestly, I am questioning the riptropins. The subject is not responding at all to them like he did in the past. In the past he gained 30Lbs in 30 days on this same diet. This time, at the same 5iu dose, the subject has not gained a single pound. WTF??? The riptropin supplier said he orders them direct from the provider and he even posted it in a thread. The provider would have been all over him if that wasn't true. So, why the change in reaction this time? The riptropin has security stickers. The damn grey coating wouldn't come off easily so I used a knife to scratch it off and it took off part of the numbers underneathe. The numbers are so tiny I can see them. I would need a magnifying glass. What I do notice from the riptropin is numb hands while sleeping, great pump considering only having protein drinks and one meal, and improved vascularity.

My subjects leg workouts are always as intense as he can handle. Calves were shaking bad on the drive home. Tear drop cramping while walking down stairs.

Lr3 is best, but I recommend researching it one vial at a time with a week off afterwards. Low dose didn't do enough for my subject. Obviously, if you recovery faster you can train a muscle more frequently and grow faster. More growth should correlate with more size and strength over time.

I would like to try another brand of hgh after this kit is gone and see if I am more impressed like I was a year ago with riptropin. I also notice the vials seem under filled compared to a year ago. The way my subject responded to riptropin last year, it was the most dramatic change I've seen in one month. Unfortunately, blood pressure got dangerously high so research stopped.

FWIW, I've observed similar jumps in lifting 'endurance' in research with LR3 and a myo inhibitor. We initially thought it was the myo inhibitor but weren't able to replicate the results until adding back in the LR3.

JJ, glad you are logging again. perhaps this log will be able to hang around longer. :st:r-wars

I am angry about the last log being deleted. I'm just going to continue it here and hopefully it will last by not having the supplier's name in the thread. All that work was for nothing.

I would like to try various brands of hgh. The elitropin and riptropin batches I recently used seem identical in look and effect. This riptropin is not the same as what I used a year ago. I have a friend who gets legit brown top hyges and legit jins. Have another friend who gets serostim right from the pharmacy but it's too pricey for me.

I have to post this, and this is no bull shit.

***DISCLAIMER...everything discussed in this thread is hypothetical. No research was conducted on humans or animals***

Today, research specimen's lower body with cardio was trained for 3 hours and 15 minutes. No upperbody was trained. Caloric consumption came from 4 protein drinks, a half pound of grass fed london broil, and 3 cups of steamed white rice. It is now 7pm. Research specimen's upperbody is so pumped that it looks like he is mid way through a workout consisting of giant sets with chest, back, delts, and arms.....no b.s.. It has to be the introduction of the PREMIUM USA LR3. I don't want to jump the gun as I tend to get overly excited with new compounds. Let's just see what tomorrow brings when I have him train chest and back. If this is real and not the placebo phenomenon, then we just might have the holy grail of peptides here. I am going to skip HGH administration tonight and allow the specimen to have a cheat meal.

sounds good for 100mcg. what else your running besides gh?

I'm currently alternating been a few mini blast cycles(these last approximately 3 weeks each).
(all daily doses)

1. 50mg inject dbol
50mg inject anadrol
100mg npp
100mg masteron
100mg anavar
1/3mg arimadex(need to get more)

2. 100mg tren ace
100mg test prop
100mg npp
100mg masteron enanthate

3. 100mg MENT
50mg inject dbol
50mg inject anadrol
100mg npp
100mg anavar
1/3mg arimadex

***DISCLAIMER...everything discussed in this thread is hypothetical. No research was conducted on humans or animals***

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear