YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme GH/IGF Reasearch Protocol. Thoughts?

Phattony

Registered
Im thinking about getting a little more creative with my peptide research than the average cat...

My proposed research protocol #1:

1. Upon waking; 100mcg GHRP6, 100mcg IPAMORELIN , 100mcg MOD GRF 1-29, 50mcg MGF (Quad blend)

2. 4-5 hours later, pre-lunch; 100mcg GHRP6, 100mcg IPAMORELIN , 100mcg MOD GRF 1-29, 50mcg MGF (Quad blend)

3. 4-5 hours later, pre workout; 200mcg GHRP2, 100mcg MOD GRF 1-29, 50mcg IGF LR3, 100mcg IGF GE3

4. 4-5 hours later, prior to sleep; 50mcg GHRP2, 50mcg MOD GRF 1-29, 500mcg IPAMORELIN, 1mg TESAMORELIN

I will be using this protocol for at least 4-6 weeks. May have IGF levels checked at week 4. Not sure yet.

From this protocol I want to move to proposed research protocol #2

1. 3-5 IU of Rips upon waking

2. 50mcg IGF LR3 and 100mcg IGF GE3 pre workout

3. 100mcg GHRP2, 100mcg MOD GRF 1-29, 500mcg IPAMORELIN, 1mg TESAMORELIN

For 4-6 weeks.

Then into a proposed research protocol #3

1mg CJC 1295 (DAC) nightly along with 3-5 daily 100mcg injections of GHRP of choice. GHRP6 early in the day and GHRP2 in the evening.

And finally drop peptides all together and work up to 10IU Rips from 5IU over 5 weeks and maintain. at some point i will break while utilizing peptides again or work in peptides on off days to make sure the pituitary gland is still in working order. Any thoughts on This plan?

Man I did the creative thing to it was a waste of time and syringes just do 10 iu Rips per day lol

But...

I can't imagine you wont like the results if you respond well to peps.

I don't like to research doses of GHRP's @ more than 100mcg (including IPAM). If I were going to make the most of that I would probably research every 3 hours and cut the qaud dose in half.

Also, side note, taking 200mcg huperzine A and green tea (or extract) has shown in studies to increase GH out put and half life... Given that research protocol I would research the above Hup and GT 3x per day.

Man I did the creative thing to it was a waste of time and syringes just do 10 iu Rips per day lol

I'm planning on doing so but I already have all the peps so I am definitely going to use them. I actually like researching peptides. I have at one time ran gh at 2.5-3iu daily for about a year and feel I have gotten more from a GHRP2, MOD GRF 3-5 times a day for about the same or lower cost... Honestly Now i know my gh was one of the under dosed generics and have been introduced to the wonderful world of professional muscle which has opened my eyes to rips and other great generics. Now that I know that there are better options out there I will take advantage of them. In the mean time I'm going to get creative with my stockpile of peptides. Thanks for the advice though...

Also, side note, taking 200mcg huperzine A and green tea (or extract) has shown in studies to increase GH out put and half life... Given that research protocol I would research the above Hup and GT 3x per day.

Already on it bro! :)

bro..

phattony bro, dont listen to some of these dudes lol.

im on a simmilar plan to your #1 plan. Its great bro. Nails/skin/healing/happiness/strength/europhoric feeling.

theres must be bunk lmao.

Also im on 100mcgs of IGF LR3. IMO u should run 100mcgs for 50-60 days then rest for that time or more.

the number 1 plan isnt a waste keep at it.. depends on goals though.

try number 1 before 2.. because better to make gains of natty HGH, than to go and use EXOGENOUS substance for HGH, then go and use natty stimulators to come crumbling down in regret lol

i would use number #2 for 8 weeks followed by GHRP/CJC combo to help the pituitary.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131