over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Realistic HGH Expectations

BKCE87

Registered
I am planning a hgh only run from February-August or so..or whenever the wifey ends up with a bun in the oven. Been off all aas since February as it stands now. I am just wondering what some realistic expectations I can have out of doing a 6 month gh run with no aas? I will be experimenting with different protocols during the 6 months, 10iu 3x a week, 4-6 ius ed, so on so forth. What are some of your experiences with gh and no aas?

I'd set low expectations. Why not run it with AAS?

I'd expect to have a lighter wallet, edema, headaches from increased BP, and potentially other medical issues. But that's just my experience. IMO, there are safer alternatives.

Your Stay a bit leaner easier and look s little more full. Thst is about it in afraid

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'd set low expectations. Why not run it with AAS?

I will be once my wife is pregnant. I am deployed currently so we wont be trying until February when I get home. AAS just isn't in the picture until after she gets preggers. I'd like some input from people who have experiences with running gh at 4 iu's or above please! I know several NFL players who don't run any AAS and just run gh most of the year that get fantastic results. Was just curious as to what some people on the boards experiences were.

Trying it now at 2ius ed. Trying to ramp up to 4-5iu 3on 1off. No AAS. Going to run it with LR3 later on. Only three days in so not much to tell ya yet.

NW

I'd expect to have a lighter wallet, edema, headaches from increased BP, and potentially other medical issues. But that's just my experience. IMO, there are safer alternatives.

That pretty much sums it up to me.

Are you speaking from personal experience? Or just what you assume the results would be..

Are you speaking from personal experience? Or just what you assume the results would be..

Personal experience. HGH is not the magic everyone claims it to be. Yes, it will allow you to eat "shittier" and not gain body fat, and yes it will keep you "fuller" but that shit is not that great at all by itself. Its just an expensive fat burner, water bloater.

If youre gonna run GH at all, use AAS and Insulin alongside and only then will you see magic.

I agree with Gators and jj. Let me ask you this, what would you like to accomplish by running just GH for 6 months? What are you hoping it will do for you? There may be a better way to get there.

Personal experience. HGH is not the magic everyone claims it to be. Yes, it will allow you to eat "shittier" and not gain body fat, and yes it will keep you "fuller" but that shit is not that great at all by itself. Its just an expensive fat burner, water bloater.

If youre gonna run GH at all, use AAS and Insulin alongside and only then will you see magic.

Thank you for the reply. I of course ideally want to use it with AAS, but am worried about fertility issues if I start a cycle when I get back and want to get the wifey preggers. Just seems like It would be easier to get her pregnant if I wait to start a cycle. I suppose I could just cycle, take proviron/clomid/hmg and the gh and probably still get her pregnant.

I agree with Gators and jj. Let me ask you this, what would you like to accomplish by running just GH for 6 months? What are you hoping it will do for you? There may be a better way to get there.

I suppose a small amount of muscle gain, while staying lean. I know I will gain 15-20 lbs regardless when I get home, as I have lost a lot of weight out here due to not having the best or a lot of food where I am at, so I know my weight will rebound. Just looking for something to tide me over until after the wife gets pregnant basically. I wonder what kind of results gh + ostarine could potentially get me.

If you rock with TRT, HCG, Clomid, and Arimidex, I think you will have just as good a chance at prego time.

I would say you do....

- 125mg Test per week
- 250iu HCG 3x per week
- 25mg Clomid per day
- .5mg Arimidex 3x per week
- 3iu GH per day
- 3iu Insulin per day

Have sex atleast twice on her days of ovulation and just cross those fingers :D

I started using GH peptides (not hGH) before I dabbled with AAS. I used the equivalent of about 2 ius of hGH, I think

My results from GH peps, without any anabolics, were noticeable

1. I gained weight, which seemed to be from water and extra muscle mass.
  2. I gained repetition-strength on all my lifts, although max strength didn't change much.
  3. I lost a slight bit of fat.
  4. I took on a different look which people commented on positively.

I would stay off if I were you. Bombarding your body with synthetic LH, Clomid, dex, test, etc is not ideal for fertilization. It gives the body mixed messages. I think your idea about staying off sounds like a good plan. Sometimes it's easy to forget, it's not always about gaining muscle. Frankly, when we are talking about having a child, who gives a shit if you don't gain much strength for a few months....seriously. There are much bigger things in life. And frankly, if you are happier at home than that will transfer into better hormonal balance and well being. I'm sure your wife will be very happy when she gets pregnant as well. Why not give her the best odds of making it happen? My 2 cents.

NW

And no, not starting a log. Just gonna give it a go and report as I proceed.

NW

I would stay off if I were you. Bombarding your body with synthetic LH, Clomid, dex, test, etc is not ideal for fertilization. It gives the body mixed messages. I think your idea about staying off sounds like a good plan. Sometimes it's easy to forget, it's not always about gaining muscle. Frankly, when we are talking about having a child, who gives a shit if you don't gain much strength for a few months....seriously. There are much bigger things in life. And frankly, if you are happier at home than that will transfer into better hormonal balance and well being. I'm sure your wife will be very happy when she gets pregnant as well. Why not give her the best odds of making it happen? My 2 cents.

NW

Very solid advice too

Damn, I feel like a dick for recommending a cycle :eek:

Sorry bro, its just the juice lover in me :D

Haha don't feel like a dick. Trust me I'm a juice lover. It's been a mental battle back and forth since I have been deployed on whether to stay off when I get home since I have already been off or to hop back on. As much as I want to get back on, I won't until after the wifey gets preggers. What's 6 months to a year, I've already been off for a while as it is. My weight finally stabilized at about 220 after coming off, and I just take a shit load of supplements right now, which just isn't the same unfortunately. Hopefully, GH + Peps + supps will at least give me something! In the meanwhile I can just continue to stockpile :cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member