over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 GE3?

nwiron

Banned
What is the deal with this stuff? I can't find anything on it.

Thanks,
NW

I believe this is what almost all the peptide companies were selling as DES....and everyone was using it thinking it was DES.. Shitty situation.

Damn, a google search doesn't pull up shit on it even. I read something about an anti-igf receptor though??

Just a thought.....(accurate if looked at from biz context)

Labeling typo for DES.... I've confirmed this thru email or PM with source.... personally has worked great with me so for using as site injects the last month or so and now with test suspension in the mix for last week or so (the real stuff, water based) to combat atrophy caused from being 5mo deep into rehabbing a complete torn tricep tendon that was surgically repaired and I am now at the phase in my rehab where can do some high volume low/moderate weight resistance physical therapy work so my added choice of supplements couldnt be working better....

I look at it from a biz aspect, as you can imagine if a shit load of labels were bought or made cuz I dont imagine ordering however big a lot of labels was cheap or even if made by the biz the cost of materials isnt cheap either, then being in a line of biz where its not like they could just toss labels and let be a write off as a loss come tax time to not maybe have questions/audits asked at a later time where answers will expected. sooooo to not let labels go to waste and still try turn a profit or at least break even on the loss then still use them but make the product a sale/clearance item to still get rid of them....

Last edited:
Pretty much every DES log from over 5-6 months ago was actually a GE-3 log. There are a few studies out there but they are hard to find. Worked well for a lot of people despite being misrepresented as DES. Its clearance at ergo and purchase peptides and they now have proven IGF DES! None the less GE3 is available and cheap...

just a simple typo folks nooooooooooo need to alert the press or address the state of the union over it... frankly, if you want a good deal on DES, either great responder or first timer wanting to give a go , dont be shy.. they still have decent stock but wont last for ever.... I know as long as I have physical therapy and my right arm is considerably smaller than the left I will continue to diminishing the stock as its part of my get well serum pack... its more of in a.... a beta test phase but legit so far lol I will make this advisory though for food for thougtht it does work but you cant be scared to take doses like 250-500mcg to see whats up... usually after I get my hot little ass handled to me by my PT guy for working and searching for any and all places hindering where the scare tissue has accumulated (basicallP)) doing his job of seach and destroy to allow best possible outcome) the closer you get the elbow point, even though threre is no meat there is as weve learned

so for stats in relation to dose for those considering it i am 6'3 296... rehabbing a complete torn right tricep tendon. I had surgery in June, all to follow about months worth of hard cast splints then hinged braces for another 6 weeks. once brace gone I was doing light cable resistant weight but greatly hindered to scar tissue and frankly if its not for the booze and pain killers to keep the ache and pressure the scar tissue causes on the injury I'd be flipping out.. Im sure the pressure is still there I'm jusy loaded to not feel it or give a shit over it LOL I only dose my DES within an hour maybe longer of my PT guy wrenching on my joint and now creeping up into the muscle bellows to allow for a more consistent healing and flow of supportive area treatment.

Labeling typo for DES.... I've confirmed this thru email or PM with source.... personally has worked great with me so for using as site injects the last month or so and now with test suspension in the mix for last week or so (the real stuff, water based) to combat atrophy caused from being 5mo deep into rehabbing a complete torn tricep tendon that was surgically repaired and I am now at the phase in my rehab where can do some high volume low/moderate weight resistance physical therapy work so my added choice of supplements couldnt be working better....

I look at it from a biz aspect, as you can imagine if a shit load of labels were bought or made cuz I dont imagine ordering however big a lot of labels was cheap or even if made by the biz the cost of materials isnt cheap either, then being in a line of biz where its not like they could just toss labels and let be a write off as a loss come tax time to not maybe have questions/audits asked at a later time where answers will expected. sooooo to not let labels go to waste and still try turn a profit or at least break even on the loss then still use them but make the product a sale/clearance item to still get rid of them....

just a simple typo folks nooooooooooo need to alert the press or address the state of the union over it... frankly, if you want a good deal on DES, either great responder or first timer wanting to give a go , dont be shy.. they still have decent stock but wont last for ever.... I know as long as I have physical therapy and my right arm is considerably smaller than the left I will continue to diminishing the stock as its part of my get well serum pack... its more of in a.... a beta test phase but legit so far lol I will make this advisory though for food for thougtht it does work but you cant be scared to take doses like 250-500mcg to see whats up... usually after I get my hot little ass handled to me by my PT guy for working and searching for any and all places hindering where the scare tissue has accumulated (basicallP)) doing his job of seach and destroy to allow best possible outcome) the closer you get the elbow point, even though threre is no meat there is as weve learned

so for stats in relation to dose for those considering it i am 6'3 296... rehabbing a complete torn right tricep tendon. I had surgery in June, all to follow about months worth of hard cast splints then hinged braces for another 6 weeks. once brace gone I was doing light cable resistant weight but greatly hindered to scar tissue and frankly if its not for the booze and pain killers to keep the ache and pressure the scar tissue causes on the injury I'd be flipping out.. Im sure the pressure is still there I'm jusy loaded to not feel it or give a shit over it LOL I only dose my DES within an hour maybe longer of my PT guy wrenching on my joint and now creeping up into the muscle bellows to allow for a more consistent healing and flow of supportive area treatment.

You keep saying its a label typo..and then go onto say if you want a good deal on DES... "they still have decent stock". Who?
I dont believe this labeling bullshit. For a long time, the peptide companies were selling something they THOUGHT was DES...not a simple labeling error. This peptide they were selling was GE3. Still unclear on what you think you've been using, what you're actually using, and where you are talking about getting stuff from, AND if its GE3 or DES....or GE3 being sold as DES???

You keep saying its a label typo..and then go onto say if you want a good deal on DES... "they still have decent stock". Who?
I dont believe this labeling bullshit. For a long time, the peptide companies were selling something they THOUGHT was DES...not a simple labeling error. This peptide they were selling was GE3. Still unclear on what you think you've been using, what you're actually using, and where you are talking about getting stuff from, AND if its GE3 or DES....or GE3 being sold as DES???

I think he is referring to Ergo. They still have GE3; its in the clearance section. I agree that his posts are hard to follow though...

Well

IGF GE3 is IGF sort chain.......it does what it is supposed to do. It was always labeled IGF-GE3.....we now have manufactured IGF DES long chain. Ergo has stock and now Purchasepeptides.com will have the stock.........it still sells well and is a great product if you know what you are doing.........if you do not know what you are doing and just talk shit to talk shit, then dont use it as I do not recommend it.

IGF GE3 is IGF sort chain.......it does what it is supposed to do. It was always labeled IGF-GE3.....we now have manufactured IGF DES long chain. Ergo has stock and now Purchasepeptides.com will have the stock.........it still sells well and is a great product if you know what you are doing.........if you do not know what you are doing and just talk shit to talk shit, then dont use it as I do not recommend it.

What was everyone buying when there was no GE3 on the site, but rather DES? Was it not GE3 that people thought was DES? This was a while back.

Well

What was everyone buying when there was no GE3 on the site, but rather DES? Was it not GE3 that people thought was DES? This was a while back.

On MY site, it was always labeled as IGF-GE3 (1,3) (short chain DES)......it was not $70 like long chain DES....IGF-(1-3) is so right there guys know its not the same animal. The issue is the length of the chain.....other than that until someone, ANYONE can tell me what DES means then we can have a discussion. When we finally had IGF (1-3) produced, we priced it accordingly and then sold that also.

Also

We used to sell peptides that are manufactured by a major company. If people did not like the IGF GE3 then I cant understand why they bought 5000 of them in 1 year. On the other side we have guys like you Sean, who never ever used it and point out every perceived indiscretion here. We do good things.........we bring high quality products to market for research and help 1000s of researchers. If you are insinuating that we are in this to scam people you are totally wrong. I see no real point of your posts pointing to any other agenda. Seek good things and stop the drama.......it will change your life.

On MY site, it was always labeled as IGF-GE3 (1,3) (short chain DES)......it was not $70 like long chain DES....IGF-(1-3) is so right there guys know its not the same animal. The issue is the length of the chain.....other than that until someone, ANYONE can tell me what DES means then we can have a discussion. When we finally had IGF (1-3) produced, we priced it accordingly and then sold that also.

We used to sell peptides that are manufactured by a major company. If people did not like the IGF GE3 then I cant understand why they bought 5000 of them in 1 year. On the other side we have guys like you Sean, who never ever used it and point out every perceived indiscretion here. We do good things.........we bring high quality products to market for research and help 1000s of researchers. If you are insinuating that we are in this to scam people you are totally wrong. I see no real point of your posts pointing to any other agenda. Seek good things and stop the drama.......it will change your life.

Phil, you told me you'd send me a free DES at one point(this was well over a year ago)...however, it was actually GE3. I never chased you down for it either.. However, my memory is pretty damn sharp and you may have had Des 1,3 but as far as I remember, there was no mention of it being GE3...and people had no clue there was a difference in 1,3 and 1-3. So...people were buying it thinking it was DES and I think you are well aware of that...whether it be their fault or not for not knowing better. Hell, I'll admit I didn't know.

Everyone was after the 1-3, but was buying the 1,3 from you and others thinking it was the same thing...and like I said...GE3 was NOT labeled on the product on the site as far as I can remember. I'm not insinuating anything is a scam, in fact I have sent you dozens of customers unbeknownst to you. Just because my name and card aren't on your books...don't assume I haven't used Ergo bro.

Whatever I used from ergo last year that was labeled DES gave me out of this world pumps pre wo 50mcg bi lat. was it real des? I don't know.

Phil, you told me you'd send me a free DES at one point(this was well over a year ago)...however, it was actually GE3. I never chased you down for it either.. However, my memory is pretty damn sharp and you may have had Des 1,3 but as far as I remember, there was no mention of it being GE3...and people had no clue there was a difference in 1,3 and 1-3. So...people were buying it thinking it was DES and I think you are well aware of that...whether it be their fault or not for not knowing better. Hell, I'll admit I didn't know.

Everyone was after the 1-3, but was buying the 1,3 from you and others thinking it was the same thing...and like I said...GE3 was NOT labeled on the product on the site as far as I can remember. I'm not insinuating anything is a scam, in fact I have sent you dozens of customers unbeknownst to you. Just because my name and card aren't on your books...don't assume I haven't used Ergo bro.

Looks like I double posted on this one guys my bad and I agree i was hard to follow since I was more under the influence as the night progressed... I have to second never seeing the DES being sold regularly as different though. A ways back when I noticed the GE3 in the clearance section is what made me shoot off an email where after asking what is was, if it was a new different peptide or just a labeling error for DES or LR3 since I made same lack of discoveries thru any web searches and in short I was told it was DES. So I been ordering it ever since due to being cheaper and told it was DES.

I've mainly been using it after my physical therapy sessions in the 250-500mcg range for last 2 months and notice its been working to some effect for reversing my atrophy from post surgery rehab. Also I dont know about the whole long chain short chain difference but I do know there is a study on DES thru pubmeds telling how much more potent it is and resilient to being inhibited

So you have to dose it higher than DES? I can't get any information on this stuff at all.

NW

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner