over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 protocol question - biggest impact

Pushinit

Registered
I have been researching LR3 for a couple of months and part of the research is determining the minimum dosing required to obtain good results. This led me to a question as part of my next round of research.

If the goal is an average dosing of 40mcg per day, is it better to dose each day at 40mcg or to dose every other day at 80mcg? It seems with the long half-life of LR3 that with 80mcg every other day there would be more of a hit on the first day and then nearly the same hit as a daily dosage on the second day.

Thoughts about this?

Someone here must be able to shed an opinion on this. Anyone researching LR3 have some thoughts?

My research has been promising at 100mcg mon-thur,off fir,saT,sun

Thanks for the comment. So in your case, why not use 200mcg on Monday and Wednesday and nothing n Tuesday and Thursday? With a half-life of around 20 hours, you would get a much stronger hit on the loading days and roughly the same amount as you do today on the days not pined. Is 100mcg the limit the body can absorb? If that is the case then my suggestion wouldn't work.

As I have said before in another thread (and just to add to your info here)I have researched LR3, 3 times total, each 4 week cycles. The 1st time 50mcg pre workout. 2nd time 15mcg daily, either post workout or pre bed and the 3rd time 100mcg post workout only.

Each time the only effects I noticed were extra fullness to the muscle and increased pumps when training. It also seems to give a leaner look to the physique.

Ive found no difference at all with the different methods ive researched!

I would do, and did it in my lab like this, 40-75mcg either pre-workout or post-workout...before the meals.

If Des 50-100mcg for intra then Lr3 post-workout. I would stick to 40 or so mcg on lr3.

As I have said before in another thread (and just to add to your info here)I have researched LR3, 3 times total, each 4 week cycles. The 1st time 50mcg pre workout. 2nd time 15mcg daily, either post workout or pre bed and the 3rd time 100mcg post workout only.

Each time the only effects I noticed were extra fullness to the muscle and increased pumps when training. It also seems to give a leaner look to the physique.

How were your results at 15mcgs?

NW

From my reading, it seems like muscle gains will be seen mainly months in the future as the new cells grow. It seems possible that later success might not be easily correlated to using LR3 because so much time has passed. I think the key goal is to add as many new cells as possible. It just isn't clear how much is required to do that without taking more than is necessary.

Fat loss seems like it happens immediately if it happens.

How were your results at 15mcgs?

NW

As I stated, exactly as the same as the 2 other protocols - Good fullness and roundness to the muscle and good pumps whilst researching. No real fatloss but the physique takes on a drier leaner look. Never had any noticeable strength or muscle increases though!?

Future researching will only ever be 15-20mcg daily as the subject felt this would cut down on any side effects that may appear but seems to give the same effects as higher dose research.

Subject would also like to research DES!

Stew:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner