over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 results

Strongman1973

Registered
Anyone have any experience with this. Looks very interesting. Would be good to research during breaks from peptide research.

ive used 677 multiple times, slept like a rock and recovery has increased a significant amount.

Ive dosed as follows:

25mg for 6 weeks
30mg for 6 weeks
50mg for 4 weeks

really liked the 50mg for four weeks, but the 25mg had the same effect, only difference being i retained more water at 50mg.

heres a 7 day study on mk 677 **broken link removed**

This is a very interesting compound. I've read a fair amount if studies and have seen good results in threads I've seen around the different boards.

I believe this could be helpful in eesearch to reduce the amount of injections administered since its oral, yet get the same results as using ghrp2/6.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
www.gtgchem.com

i need to look into this it looks very interesting

ive used 677 multiple times, slept like a rock and recovery has increased a significant amount.

Ive dosed as follows:

25mg for 6 weeks
30mg for 6 weeks
50mg for 4 weeks

really liked the 50mg for four weeks, but the 25mg had the same effect, only difference being i retained more water at 50mg.

Thanks for the feedback. What do you think about its ability to help heal injuries?

This is a very interesting compound. I've read a fair amount if studies and have seen good results in threads I've seen around the different boards.

I believe this could be helpful in eesearch to reduce the amount of injections administered since its oral, yet get the same results as using ghrp2/6.

GTGchem Rep
**broken link removed**

Could be useful as a bridge between peptides such as ghrp 6 etc.

Could be useful as a bridge between peptides such as ghrp 6 etc.

Certainly could be useful. I know while researching 3x a day, administration via inject can become a pain too. So this acting the same as ghrp2/6, could be really useful to not have to inject our subjects that much.

The price is not bad either. If you break it down depending on dose your subject could get 30-60 days easily out of 1 thing of mk677.

GTGchem Rep
www.gtgchem.com

Thanks for the feedback. What do you think about its ability to help heal injuries?

Would that be your primary concern while using 677? If so, I think tb500 is what you're looking for

Would that be your primary concern while using 677? If so, I think tb500 is what you're looking for

Well I am an old fart retired powerlifter and strongman trainer so yah kinda. I have lots of stubborn injuries etc so always willing to do some research on how I can wake up in the morning without my bones cracking etc..laugh out loud.

I like the idea of mk677 having an oral delivery.

Ive dosed as follows:

25mg for 6 weeks
30mg for 6 weeks
50mg for 4 weeks

I found the same thing, 25mg was fine, but still held a lot of water, I preferred ipamorelin with grf 1-29 over the MK-677

Ive dosed as follows:

25mg for 6 weeks
30mg for 6 weeks
50mg for 4 weeks

I found the same thing, 25mg was fine, but still held a lot of water, I preferred ipamorelin with grf 1-29 over the MK-677

I really wouldn't mind retaining water as long as my BP didn't go up to high. I have always been more of the powerlifter and strongman trainer so I actually invited the water weight. This looks like a very interesting product. I am using ironmaglabs growth right now ( yes I know it's just a supplement) and when I run out might have to think about researching this.

I really wouldn't mind retaining water as long as my BP didn't go up to high. I have always been more of the powerlifter and strongman trainer so I actually invited the water weight. This looks like a very interesting product. I am using ironmaglabs growth right now ( yes I know it's just a supplement) and when I run out might have to think about researching this.

there 1-carboxy? I used bulk powder before, it was decent.

If you decide to research it, use any of our rep codes and get the discount!

Good to know.

I'm still trying to find the right timeline for using 677. May look at running it for 2 months starting in December.

Should it be used with a GHRH like modGRF "cjc1295" and maybe huperzine A or CJC1295 with DAC ? be interesting to see the difference between one of those 3 combos and 2-3x day of ghrp-2 and modgrf...

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner