over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin.... what to expect?

Hulkbulk8

Banned
So I have humalog coming and wanted to know what kind of gains to expect.
I will start with 5iu per workout and will be taking with test enanthate.
Going to follow mutants protocol.
I have gone hypo before so I am well aware of the signs.
Will have glucose tabs every ware, gym bag, car, work ect
Not new to anabolics by any means just insulin. I feel like I have done enough research on this type of slin knowing the peak, duration ect.

I have read and heard from a Buddy that used previously the strength and size gains are incredible. He got so strong he broke his arm preacher curling too much. I will not make the same mistakes.

Would like to hear from experienced users. I don't plan on going over 10iu and will only take on workout days. 4-5 days a week.

Thanks

To be honest, 10iu is really not that much. You will notice some gains, and get incresed nutrient shuttling. But it is not gonna be mind blowing

The pumps will be stupid. It's a good protocol, but the "shock factor" lasted only 3-4 weeks. I still think it has benefits long term but the initial 3 weeks were HOLY SHIT for me.

The pumps will be stupid. It's a good protocol, but the "shock factor" lasted only 3-4 weeks. I still think it has benefits long term but the initial 3 weeks were HOLY SHIT for me.

was this on log or another type of slin?

So I have humalog coming and wanted to know what kind of gains to expect.
I will start with 5iu per workout and will be taking with test enanthate.
Going to follow mutants protocol.
I have gone hypo before so I am well aware of the signs.
Will have glucose tabs every ware, gym bag, car, work ect
Not new to anabolics by any means just insulin. I feel like I have done enough research on this type of slin knowing the peak, duration ect.

I have read and heard from a Buddy that used previously the strength and size gains are incredible. He got so strong he broke his arm preacher curling too much. I will not make the same mistakes.

Would like to hear from experienced users. I don't plan on going over 10iu and will only take on workout days. 4-5 days a week.

Thanks
I have yet to find anything that gave me omg gains.

Great pumps and nutrition shuttling is the best. Its the most anabolic with more so with GH to get best gains.

I just get a better pump and notice increased recovery. Not really much else or size gains. 20iu pre workout 4 times a week.

You can expect to piss every 15-30 minutes. You can expect your blood sugar to drop if you don't time your carbs right. You can also expect to have trouble breathing. You can expect to put on a ton of fat if your diet isn't right. So you have to ask yourself if the positive outweighs the negative.

Last edited:
I just get a better pump and notice increased recovery. Not really much else or size gains. 20iu pre workout 4 times a week.

:yeahthat:

I wouldn't expect to get so strong you break arms doing curls lol:D

I will only run for 20-30 days. I have heard longer you become desentisied
Were your size and strength gains holy shit.

Was it noticable to others?

Hulk why are you doing slin ? do you compete ?

How many iu are mind blowing?

Most guys that are using this shit to get huge are using more like 30-40 units a day(if not more). I personally use 15iu preworkout and then 4 iu's with each of my nest 2 meals. You gotta be carfeul when you get up to those high numbers. Personally im never gonna go that high

I don't respond to steroids very well. I have tried several different sources and human grade and I don't gain like I should. I know my gear is real. Have had people use same gear and blow up at half the mg I took. I truley believe anabolic are body specific.

Trying something different.

I will only run for 20-30 days. I have heard longer you become desentisied
Were your size and strength gains holy shit.

Was it noticable to others?

Personally, I haven't blown up from slin use. I have put on a few pounds which at this point are pretty hard to come by for me. I definitely notice increased recovery and decreased muscle soreness

I have used it around 12 to 15. Pre workout. My nutrition was spot on but found if my gh was not more than 2iu I got fat. So in my opinion I would only do slim if my gh was 5 iu plus a day. Otherwise if you want a sick pump just stick with igf1.

I haven't noticed any significant strength gains, but have added a little size and fullness. I'm not a hardcore user, though. I use slin postworkout about 2-3x a week and have worked up to 20iu's. I've exp mod signs of hypo, but nothing that a large glass of oj or real coke didn't take care of. Heart rate occasionally jumps up a little bit, too. I think the guys who are blowing up on it are using much higher dosages and I'd rather not go there.

I don't respond to steroids very well. I have tried several different sources and human grade and I don't gain like I should. I know my gear is real. Have had people use same gear and blow up at half the mg I took. I truley believe anabolic are body specific.

Trying something different.

That means you don't have the genetics for bbing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws