over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

These Riptropins g2g?

blowup14

Newbies
Got these Riptropins from our sponsor LionHGH. I don't have the stickers to check the authenticity online. These look g2g?

2l8gspz.jpg

2ldjfgx.jpg

They didn't come with the box or serial numbers that you can verify, so there is no way to say for 100% certainty that they are the real deal. It has been verified that there are fake rips out there that look almost exactly like the real ones. Only way for peace of mind is for you to get a serum test done.

I asked Lionhgh if he gets his Rips from TP and he said yes. Then, I emailed TP and asked him if Lionhgh obtains his rips from him and he confirmed that he does. So, I am guessing these rips should be good. Though this was a couple of months back..but don't think that matters.

Last edited:
If Lion told you they are legit, then I would say they definitely are.

But it is very easy to take a few vials of ghrp-2 or sermorelin and buy the caps (website photo above) and claim that they are Rips... The caps are generic and not proprietary!

Peptides will increase HGH on serum tests.............

I asked Lionhgh if he gets his Rips from TP and he said yes. Then, I emailed TP and asked him if Lionhgh obtains his rips from him and he confirmed that he does. So, I am guessing these rips should be good. Though this was a couple of months back..but don't think that matters.

Well, then it all comes down to integrity. Spend the $80-100 on a Serum and IGF test after a few weeks if you have doubts.

The site is there for a reason.
It's to verify the codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rajj...he said he didnt have the codes/stickers to verify. I guess they weren't sent with it?

Either way, a re-seller COULD manipulate that if he has codes that he's not sending out, duplicating, etc.

I checked a kit that I got yesterday ant it's said the the code was legit but had already been checked. How could that be if I am the one that removed the sticker?

I checked a kit that I got yesterday ant it's said the the code was legit but had already been checked. How could that be if I am the one that removed the sticker?

This is what I just referred to above your post. Where did you get them from?

Dude look on your box there is a silver sticker peel it off there will be a number that you type in at there website and you will need a magnified glass to c that number

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I agree. Anyone re-selling rips without the boxes and serials is questionable. There is no point to do it unless you don't have the valid serials to give.

Dude look on your box there is a silver sticker peel it off there will be a number that you type in at there website and you will need a magnified glass to c that number

Are you not too bright? Do you see the damn boxes posted? Can you read that he did not have the stickers/serials sent with the kits?

No I didn't don't know why somebody send not in box but no I dint sit read thru each post when on my phone my bad B

Who did u get them from? You can PM me if you don't want to post in the open. The code should not have been checked yet if it is legit.

Do the top of real rips have a shine/glow to it? Where the XX is, particularly in the middle.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity